Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why this tourney loss moved me one step closer to becoming the literal G.O.A.T. of FS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Felix is not a FS2 player and did very well filling in. Our team mate Dream quit the game so I had to play PF a position I just started this tourney redo and Felix stepped up to the plate and competed just fine on my PG. You can brag all you want but Brian was legit double teamed all game start to finish. That was not help D at all. You call that a massacre? What does that imply about your 1v1 defense? Our actual starting team with me on PG and Dream would have won this IMHO. I won't enter another tourney until our team mate returns and then we will simply dominate. Congrats on your finals appearance.
    Last edited by dylanoxycodone; 07-19-2017, 09:33 PM.

Comment

*finals loss
      Karma got you guys good, thats what you get for not letting those poor players win that game for the SP deck. It's ok to be competitive but sometimes you have to draw the lines to make other people happy specially if you're a mod.
      Last edited by FelixFS; 07-19-2017, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FelixFS View Post
        *finals loss
        Karma got you guys good, thats what you get for not letting those poor players win that game for the SP deck. It's ok to be competitive but sometimes you have to draw the lines to make other people happy specially if you're a mod.
        Son. FS3on3 is that way ----->

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
          Fixt took the L so hard, he had to insert another player's name.

Long live, Allen "Fixt" Iverson. Enjoy your hiatus. Trust no one...A ring is earned, not bought.

CaRL Still in a nursey home from that L he took from me in his last tournament...

Long Live, ShaqCarl... even pretending to be R0b1no still get you an L. At the end, supporting a cheater will always lose.

brb hide my grandma's phone
          I mean if you gonna say I took an L hard, least catch me on my iso with pol and raida, the dream.

Comment

This would've been actually pretty cool if someone else wrote it. LOL.

Comment

God is perfect, God is the only one who is good.
              GIVE GOD THE GLORY

Comment

Lolz' I will never play a online PC game ran by Joycity; way to hack infested.

Comment

talk to a girl, and you'll win

Comment

The GOAT of FS2 is EvilSanta

Comment

dpoty help me plzzzzzzz!!!!!!!! HOPIA HELPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! Lolololol, just about 1 to 2% of the players in this game said that they like to watch you iso doesnt mean the other 98-99% players would give a fk about what you are doing.

Comment

talk to a girl, and you will win.

Comment

Wassup Lucas

Comment

try battlegrounds if u wanna game worthy of being good at.... and nice troll post db

Comment

talk to a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Retro View Post
                                try battlegrounds if u wanna game worthy of being good at.... and nice troll post db
                                fk u bich.

Comment

Working...
                                X