• Show
Clear All

• Thank you GK.

Finally seeing some more bans. I think GK is making a comeback boys

GK don't play favorite, even MODS got banned. lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
      GK don't play favorite, even MODS got banned. lmfao
      Exactly. They busting the ban hammer, no one safe.

Comment

We want to thank you guys as well for sending in the reports. You can still send us hack and account selling/trading reports via ticket. Please attach a screenshot of the actual sale post.

Comment

So what u are saying is. If i take some guys stat screenshot from a stream for example(not taking multiple selling groups into account), make a selling post from aother name, take the screenshot and report.... U ban this account, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Dudi View Post
            So what u are saying is. If i take some guys stat screenshot from a stream for example(not taking multiple selling groups into account), make a selling post from aother name, take the screenshot and report.... U ban this account, correct?
            If you find a post on Facebook or somewhere obviously showing that they intend to sell or trade the account, take a photo of it and a clear photo of the name (if there is one), there is a good chance they will be banned. That is what happened to the two mods that got banned.

Comment

Not really defending sellers but now everyone can be banned, all they have to do is fake you into selling account by simple making post with your character on it. Not a smart move.

Comment

Originally posted by Fawxie View Post

If you find a post on Facebook or somewhere obviously showing that they intend to sell or trade the account, take a photo of it and a clear photo of the name (if there is one), there is a good chance they will be banned. That is what happened to the two mods that got banned.
                As i said, faking evidence is not hard to do... there are a lot of guys showing their stats and so on via screenshots.. For example im pretty sure finding vals photos and making a post of him selling acc is not a big deal. So if i really want it he's gonna be banned,right?

Comment

As i said, faking evidence is not hard to do... there are a lot of guys showing their stats and so on via screenshots.. For example im pretty sure finding vals photos and making a post of him selling acc is not a big deal. So if i really want it he's gonna be banned,right?
                  They do investigations to make sure things like that do not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Fawxie View Post

They do investigations to make sure things like that do not happen.
                    That still makes it pretty hard for people who have shared character pictures in these forums, public discourse, etc. Unless GK has access to all of these, I don't see what could stop a random troll or someone with a grudge from getting an account banned of someone he does not like. Of course the way to avoid this from now on is to just not share pictures of your characters or blur out names and stuff.

Comment

ye, so how exactly do those investigations work? especially if account was shared u cant prove that u didnt sell it. Even more, there is no way to prove that acc was sold until you get the bill

Comment

ye, so how exactly do those investigations work? especially if account was shared u cant prove that u didnt sell it. Even more, there is no way to prove that acc was sold until you get the bill
                        Stop defending Inadequate you weirdo. We are not stupid and neither are GMs.

Comment

Make Junior eu mod petition

Comment

Working...
                          X