Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ++ HACK EXPLAINED ; Cony ++

i hate hacker good bye fs
    Last edited by CONYANDFRIENDS; 01-27-2019, 12:46 PM.

gave up this game cause gk won't do anything
    Last edited by CONYANDFRIENDS; 01-27-2019, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Interesting.

Thanks Cony

Comment

dem nice explication o.o
        ps. nice u work on game that a dream come tru
        Last edited by LBX_MASTER; 07-19-2017, 11:27 AM.

Comment

I really like your thought process here.

I wish GK or whoever would release this information officially.

Comment

Just move server to central and we'll see who hacks and who doesn't. GK doesn't understand how the hitbox works so they'll just blame everything on ping.

Comment

speed hack isn't merely just their character moving faster, the ball moves faster on hacker's perspective.
              since the ball moves faster, it means ball falls faster on rebounds, ball settles faster on loose balls, score changing before ball goes through hoop.
              on hacker's perspective, everything is normal: ball is in range for rebound or dive or grab, score changes after the ball goes through hoop.
              to everyone else, the ball teleports once the server registers that hacker's character has grabbed the ball: the position of the ball is different on hacker's screen and normal players' screen.

Comment

The hack ((cheat engine)) a lot of them used just sped up the game process up or down by a small percentage ((1.1, 1.5, 2.0, etc.) The reason they are getting these rebs,dives,pickups earlier is because their game is sped up. They ball warps to their hands because the ball was actually at that height when they rebounded even when its 10ft in the air. They pick up the ball a bit sooner than everyone because theyve already ran to the spot. When the scoreboard flips before the ball goes in is because the ball already went in on their screen and the game is acknowledging that. The sooner the scoreboard flips the faster they've sped up their game. These cheat engine speed hackers are basically playing the game in their own world with different rules.

Comment

its not only cheat engine, this chinese speed hack(without any other hack options) has been around for few years.

Comment

this is off topic but can u draw my char

Comment

Originally posted by bucksin6 View Post
                      its not only cheat engine, this chinese speed hack(without any other hack options) has been around for few years.
                      They both work in the same ways in that they speed up the process

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
                        Interesting.

Thanks Cony
                        Originally posted by LBX_MASTER View Post
                        dem nice explication o.o
                        ps. nice u work on game that a dream come tru
                        Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
                        I really like your thought process here.

I wish GK or whoever would release this information officially.

Thank you guys ! I really appreciate it.

Originally posted by Foe View Post
                        The hack ((cheat engine)) a lot of them used just sped up the game process up or down by a small percentage ((1.1, 1.5, 2.0, etc.) The reason they are getting these rebs,dives,pickups earlier is because their game is sped up. They ball warps to their hands because the ball was actually at that height when they rebounded even when its 10ft in the air. They pick up the ball a bit sooner than everyone because theyve already ran to the spot. When the scoreboard flips before the ball goes in is because the ball already went in on their screen and the game is acknowledging that. The sooner the scoreboard flips the faster they've sped up their game. These cheat engine speed hackers are basically playing the game in their own world with different rules.

thank you for informative reply

Originally posted by Milks View Post
                        this is off topic but can u draw my char

LOL my drawing totally bad : /

PS . i edit some more about replay.
                        Replay is the best way to check hackers. Everything in there playing in offline from actual replay file not in real time playing.
                        Some hackers said cause of west and east player can cause the glitched ... they cant excuses with that
                        so if anyone said replay doenst prove anything .. just ignore them ...replay prove everything.
                        Playing from clip file that the actually game engine record it is the best prove.They cant say it is ping problem. Computer RAW File never lies.
                        Last edited by CONYANDFRIENDS; 07-19-2017, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Hello good morning,

first sry for my bad english but i say it arround 2 years that in FS2 75% useing any hacks because of playing PF CT C i was fighting for longtime with GM i send him replays and all but he do nothing he say it is normal.
                          for to explain i have PF and C lv 50 full stuff ping from 25-28 and now u will tell me that china guys or something others with 80ping+ or china guys with 200ping they reb all and block all? come on never ofc is timeing too i play a lot time FS2 but it isent normal sry.
                          for to proof that i have a ping from 25-28 here is the screen but i dont let show u my character cause of GM here they will do nothing about hack or bann. Server will go die in 1 week "70%" i think useing any hacks is normal in games specialy kids need it for proof how good they are xD

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php...1500526163.png

Comment

Originally posted by xWelcomeBack View Post
                            Hello good morning,

first sry for my bad english but i say it arround 2 years that in FS2 75% useing any hacks because of playing PF CT C i was fighting for longtime with GM i send him replays and all but he do nothing he say it is normal.
                            for to explain i have PF and C lv 50 full stuff ping from 25-28 and now u will tell me that china guys or something others with 80ping+ or china guys with 200ping they reb all and block all? come on never ofc is timeing too i play a lot time FS2 but it isent normal sry.
                            for to proof that i have a ping from 25-28 here is the screen but i dont let show u my character cause of GM here they will do nothing about hack or bann. Server will go die in 1 week "70%" i think useing any hacks is normal in games specialy kids need it for proof how good they are xD

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php...1500526163.png
                            yeah : / i know how you feel sorry tho

Comment

|| DOU || X and Shadow are the same person, infamous hacker from Doubi League. In fact, the examples you are showing above are nothing compared to mine.

Check out this rep. you will know what I mean: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B42...ew?usp=sharing

If you can make gifs out of this one so that I can post it on other posts

Comment

Working...
                              X