No announcement yet.

++ HACK EXPLAINED ; Cony ++

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is actually pretty impressive. Keep up the good work cony, expose these hackers

Comment

How can u make sure that its not a ping problem?
      And can you tell me who would be able to make this hack? a developer? somebody sell it? something else?
      Last edited by Jolie Mun; 07-25-2017, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jolie Mun View Post
        How can u make sure that its not a ping problem?
        And can you tell me who would be able to make this hack? a developer? somebody sell it? something else?
        Almost any body can make a hack tool. Just have to have the knowledge to do so. I don't know how to do it personally but I've heard of packet injectors that load a program into your game on the game launch up. Yes, people do sell them because losers like to cheat to win and it's usually way cheaper to cheat than buy stuff you need legit.

Comment

Anyone can make such a hacking tool. It is certainly not done by a developer; it would be foolish of him. To create such a tool for hacking requires certain knowledge that not all people have. I was told by a friend that people who know how to hack games sell programs for hacking. Recently I found a site about the various cheats and hacking; if you are interested, look here. Unfortunately, some people are easier to buy a program and hack people with high ranks than to achieve all the achievements themselves.
          Last edited by FrankOxfard88; 03-28-2022, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X