X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow. we play a same game?. omg

Stop creating false evidence thanks. ^^

Last edited by Valioa; 07-21-2017, 02:41 AM. Reason: Wrongfully accusing people with forged evidence. TAKE THAT! Ace Attorney Style!

Floater and feather the desync god

Comment

Get a life.

Comment

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/160757744

You really thought you could get away with this hacker?
        Nice try

Comment

nice try scrub, hanachan is the cleanest kigga i know. Get a fken life

Comment

that PF is 1ufei lmaoo hana is streaming and you can clearly see he is NOT hacking damn youre stupid lufei
            Last edited by Foe; 07-20-2017, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post
              that PF is 1ufei lmaoo hana is streaming and you can clearly see he is NOT hacking damn youre stupid lufei
              Whoever that PF is, it looks like he's on a setting under 1.0 lolol. All these gifs are definitely from the PF's perspective. Everyone else is jumping for the rebound at the same time as the C so the only possible conclusion is that only the PF is seeing things differently. Furthermore, having high ping won't reproduce those teleport rebs, only lag spikes or as mentioned earlier, <1 hack settings will (as shown on mine/jike's twitch stream when we tested it out in FM. I think you were there). I honestly think whoever posted these gifs is just trying to frame the C lol

As for the SG, his movements were actually pretty normal for the most part, it seems like the speed hack toggles when he shoots it. It's scary to think how easily hacks can be concealed as long as the hacker is smart
              Last edited by Zydrunas; 07-20-2017, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

Whoever that PF is, it looks like he's on a setting under 1.0 lolol. All these gifs are definitely from the PF's perspective. Everyone else is jumping for the rebound at the same time as the C so the only possible conclusion is that only the PF is seeing things differently. Furthermore, having high ping won't reproduce those teleport rebs, only lag spikes or as mentioned earlier, <1 hack settings will (as shown on mine/jike's twitch stream when we tested it out in FM. I think you were there). I honestly think whoever posted these gifs is just trying to frame the C lol

As for the SG, his movements were actually pretty normal for the most part, it seems like the speed hack toggles when he shoots it. It's scary to think how easily hacks can be concealed as long as the hacker is smart
                yeah I noticed this exactly and I also came to the same conclusion that this replay was meddled with to make it look like Hana was hacking by reducing his speed hack to <1
                Last edited by Foe; 07-20-2017, 07:56 PM.

Comment

wow nice picture .NA?bad game feeling. this C cant win rebound just call nice hack,no one can win? ur not god. thats it,dont wanna say anything with the fool fans of whatchan?play C u just nobody.

Comment

Working...
                  X