Card Movers -To Gms/Mods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card Movers -To Gms/Mods

Can you gms and mods out there add card movers as rewards to earn from future events like sub attribute changers. That would be great.

I think all decks should be account wide anyways. I'll send a ticket in and ask them for you and/or everybody else who wants the same thing.

Comment

A better suggestion would be for players to have the option to add +10 stats to magic clothing for GKASH.

It's Freestyle and I can't even have my own style how ironic.

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post
        A better suggestion would be for players to have the option to add +10 stats to magic clothing for GKASH.

It's Freestyle and I can't even have my own style how ironic.
        You can have your own style, but no one said it was going to be any better or worse than anyone else's. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fawxie View Post

You can have your own style, but no one said it was going to be any better or worse than anyone else's. lol
          Well they luckily for us they dont have to say its going to be worse than anyone else's because it is without choice.
          I'm sure the implication was that we could realistically have our own style and not technically you tool.

Comment

To op, card mover should be an option In game permanently (chargeable or not for gkash). It should never be limited for events only. Making magic clothing able to put stats would be a nice idea, but I think they would lose a lot of money on green balls because no one is going to want to rng nice items from them when they can choose something nice from the blue point shop. Maybe they would charge slighty less to add attributes to rare clothes and more for magic items? Not sure if that would solve that problem.

Comment

lol asking mods? they can't do sh@#! they are just fken slaves that do not have any authority or control over anything. Only few of em actually do sh#@ and the rest of them are garbage

Comment

Working...
              X