Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GM's can you stop trolling EU?whats wrong with you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM's can you stop trolling EU?whats wrong with you?

where is the compensation you promised EU?what the hell is wrong with you guys?

first GM porky does the 1st game of the tournament round then going afk on us without saying anything while we wait for about 2 hours and even more without knowing what the hell is going on
    he didnt say anything
    didnt send anyone to replace him/tell us what is happening
    we wait like douchbags for 2+ hours feeling completely trolled(you excel at giving us that feeling btw)

then you apologize to us and say youre gonna give us compensation
    ok...
    next tour round im entering the room and gm swift himself is telling me as clear as possible that were gonna get sub changers for a compensation for that ridiculous thing that happened in tournament.
    aight,
    im waiting and waiting we all are.
    where is it tho?can you stop trolling us already?
    why did we not get it?
    the way the gm's work is beyond me were used to your bullshit but this is some next level throwing shit in our face gamekiss

1.gm porky afk on us without saying anything when people clear time off their day to play tournament
    2.our tournament winners hackers are still unbanned(chinese people have a natural talent to fs2 from birth)
    3.we didnt even get the compensation promised to us.

did you forget?do we need to post 10 threads a day inorder for you to give us what we deserve?
    do i need to give you guys daily reminders to do your job?

come on
    Last edited by Haku; 07-23-2017, 02:11 PM.

Nice post. Gm Swift personally said he will give us the compensation but it's nowhere to be found. Let alone after all this shit show the compensation he promised is a joke. Give us proper compensation please...

Comment

Haku for President ❤️
      Last edited by LeagueLeader; 07-23-2017, 02:14 PM.

Comment

GM is in a crew called...PCE

Comment

I feel like GMs only care about NA at this point. EU desperatly need new mods as well. Its like they brush off EU, and only focus on NA.

Comment

The best part is that he profusely apologized, assured to us that we would get compensated and even that is forgotten. It's sad really. I personally don't even care since it's just 5 changers but its the principle of it.

Another disappointment/empty promise added to the pile, an atrocity of a tour won by hackers.Then you top it off by not even giving us the measily compensation we were promised as cherry on top of the shit sandwich.

I don't actually think it's humanly possible to manage things more poorly, to consistently disappoint players quite in the way you people do it. Even senile old people don't require this many reminders of that you may have fucking forgotten something. AGAIN!

Comment

Daily Reminder for EU compensation number #1

Comment

Daily Reminder for EU compensation number #2

Comment

Send them an e-mail (steam_support@gamekiss.com). I'm sure you all will get the compensation just be patient.

Edit: I personally contacted GMs about this problem too.
                  Last edited by Beslic; 07-27-2017, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Hi guys! So sorry it has taken so much time to give you an update regarding the compensation that we promised you. We had to ask for the approval from the developers first. Really, really sorry about this. I will be personally sending the rewards to the users who were in the TOP 8 during the EU tournament. Please be informed that the compensation will only be 1 sub attribute changer per participant/user. Hopefully I will be able to finish sending them all if not today, by tomorrow. Thank you guys for understanding.

Comment

Just an update guys. I already finished sending the 1 Sub Attribute Changer to all who were part of the TOP 8 in EU. To those who changed their nickname, I sent the item to your other characters so please make sure to check all of them. Again, sorry for the delay and thank you.

Comment

I'm done. GMs OP

Comment

1 whole sub changer XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Thank you

Comment

U might not communicate with each other as u should, but still, u should know, GM swift promised 5 changers to the participants. Wth is wrong with this company.... U not only forget to give compensation for making us wait 2 hours and then cancelling the whole day of tourney, u say u were waiting for developers reply which could as well be a lie, because why not? U lied about the amount of changers, won't be the first time. What was the last thing a developer of this game or a GM has actually done something for the players, other than banning some hackers a child can detect in 1 second, watching the games on a monitor placed 5 meters away from him? Why do u have to dissapoint everybody? Why cant u just for once not just do what u said u would, but actually MEAN that u are sorry by giving sth more for a change? All we hear is sorry for this sorry for that but actions speak louder than words unless there is no action to begin with...
                            Last edited by rouladoros; 07-28-2017, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                              Blitz;n196173]Hi guys! So sorry it has taken so much time to give you an update regarding the compensation that we promised you. We had to ask for the approval from the developers first. Really, really sorry about this. I will be personally sending the rewards to the users who were in the TOP 8 during the EU tournament. Please be informed that the compensation will only be 1 sub attribute changer per participant/user. Hopefully I will be able to finish sending them all if not today, by tomorrow. Thank you guys for understanding.
                              are you guys trying to piss us off so hard?are guys experimenting how far you can push europe players before they will completely flip on you?

giving us 1 sub changer is more dissrespectful than forgetting about the compensation which you did(youre not fooling anyone were not 6 years old)

its really nice to know blitz that clearing off my day and plans for NOTHING is equivalent to 1 sub changer.
                              how greedy can you guys be?do you think before you act?
                              just think about it for a whole 5 minutes and let me know if this "compensation"(more like more shit in your face EU) is reasonable.

tell me blitz do you try to test our community for how far we can go?let us know

you can keep that sub changer to yourself

oh yeah and apology was not accepted....by anyone.

Last edited by Haku; 07-28-2017, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X