Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GM's can you stop trolling EU?whats wrong with you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better give us compensation for this compensation 😁

Comment

1 changer? I even thought 5 was piss poor, but accepted it. Now it's one changer, keep it I don't want it.

I love how you want us to believe that it really took this long to sort this out, EU has been far too silent about the whole thing. Out of all servers we are the ones that get BS'ed the hardest by far yet the least vocal.

I'd like to point you towards the Steamcharts player numbers, it started dropping rapidly. I wonder why, sure some people go on holiday. But also a large part is pissed off/done with the game as a result of all this absurdity (the compensation blunder is just the tip of iceberg)

http://steamcharts.com/app/339610

Pretty large drop off huh? almost -250 users in less than a month, maybe you should start feeling a little more concerned and not treat your players like garbage. Because its just been one month, it could well end up like FreestyleFootball if you keep up this "great" service. Most probably don't even remember that game exists for what it's worth but yes, if you do remember that game is indeed dying with just 265~ users on average. FS2 might very well be heading into that same direction.

I've enjoyed my time on the game, but if it's gonna die so be it. If it does you did exactly nothing to prevent this from happening.

I also love how you do one thing well, like give out an SPC and people return to the game. Now that same number has gone again due to doing everything else poorly, I can only say well done I couldn't have messed it up worse myself if I tried my hardest. Take a look at Korean or Chinese FS2, and observe how you're doing the opposite. Instead of giving a rewarding experience you create an unrewarding and empty one.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I love the game. However given that you guys are trying your very hardest to bring it to ruin it can't be helped. I wish I didn't have to write this wall of text and that everything was nice. But unfortunately things aren't like that, it's plagued with incompetence, recurring bugs, tons of bugs, hacks. The list could keep going for a while If I mentioned every single thing that was wrong. When I could list the few things that are right with the game and be done quicker than the boatload of things that are wrong. You know you have a gargantuan of a problem
      Last edited by Roarless; 07-28-2017, 05:42 AM.

Comment

That was a bitch slap in the face. As a loyal customer, you guys shouldn't have to put up with this bullshit. Quit the game already or at least don't spend your hard earned money on this company. Want some change? Stop throwing money at them then for fuck sake!

Comment

We're really sorry but only 1 was approved by the Developers. Let me discuss this with Duke and Dime, but I can't give you any guarantees.

Comment

Do they honestly value their customers who spend hundreds of dollars each with 1 changer? ridiculous management. Contact them and tell them how incompetent they are with a fully bugged client that never works and with their sht events....

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
              Blitz;n196219]We're really sorry but only 1 was approved by the Developers. Let me discuss this with Duke and Dime, but I can't give you any guarantees.
              Were waiting for an answer,
              dont try to brush it off pls were not gonna forget.

peace

Comment

I find it very difficult to visualize devs having trouble with giving 5 changers instead of 1. Meanwhile Korean FS2 regularly gives out 50. Like what's so horrible about giving us the 5 we were promised? Do they hate us this much or what?

Comment

Np broski we'll wait! Can't wait for our 10 gold cores!!

Comment

Lol EU getting clowned they treating EU like Ew

Comment

i mean cmon thats joke. 1 or 5 it doesnt make any sense. as 1 sub changer is nothing same is 5. so just forget it. @GM's if u want to help us, the only way to help is take care of hackers. UNBANNED HACKERS WHO CLEARLY WON TOURNEY. i can show u ppl who sell the hacks i can show u videos of ppl using it in web site and all this ppl are FROM FKING CHINA. guess who's from CHINA? FKING CN STARS. i even used my [chinese] friend as spy where he asked who's using his hacks and niqqa said NA qnmlgb!!!!!!! EU CN Stars and others, both crews are champs [ qnmlgb is previous champs and cn stars won last one... this hack combines Speed hack and Stat/skill hack. it costs 1 year 126 USD permanent 189 USD and there is no chinese player who cant pay fking 189 dollar coz we all know All of them are top donators so ofc it wont be hard for them to buy. mainly when the provider of hack is himself from china. CN stars leader DEF was so pissed off about Original and mainly about Yoine and Fanta [that they hacked] so she went on dark side aswell. ppl were saying she was hacking before too but im sure she didnt. she used hack in last tourney.
                      What actually speedhack does? it looks like u lagging sliding but u can take any loseball or rebound better then 1ms player. [so the thing which gm says that its connection problem its just absurd. how the fk guy who has connection problems reb like -99999999 MS? this makes no sense] in tourney AnneBaby [SW] Outrebbed best probably Bigman in our version its yoine. he also outrebbed other top players. same with DEF. there are tons of proof that this ppl hack. sorry u cant detect hacks coz u are trash company. just like u cant detect CE [cheat engine]. and trust me this hack is MUCH STRONGER then fking CE. if Cookie and his trash teammates havent used MAX SETTINGS U WOULD NEVER DONE ANYTHING. sorry if CN stars or other cheaters doesnt went for MAX settings looks like they are much smarter but this doesnt mean they aint hack. even if u seen hack u cant detect or fix coz everytime u will fix fking chinese come at u twice stronger and make update on that hack. im not even talking about how CN stars used two of their characters in two of their teams and GMs were like: ok u guys good to go as long as u STAY on top donators in game. another thing what i wanted to say MODs idgaf im mod or no tbh i dont even want to be mod on this game anymore. but i warned u to take mods wisely. and last week we see mod in ban list wait a sec isnt that inadequate who's famous scammer and trashtalker? yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wait a sec how many mod left in eu? one ? coz i only see ailith [and he was in team with hackers gg] dunno what he actually does as mod. and beslic might come in game once per year. yap where the mods at tho? or at least get us one active GM just like [GM]EuroGameZ and give him power to ban ppl in game. [unlike the gm who told wyh sry i dont have power to ban hackers after match vs cookie's GG. btw name bug still aint fixed gg wp. if u dont know how this name thing works its simple ppl change number in game file. file's name is NATION. another bug is low rebound bug and one saving ball outside of the court which is probably 2 year unfixed. anyways sorry for my trash english but trash company deserves trash english

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                        Blitz;n196219]We're really sorry but only 1 was approved by the Developers. Let me discuss this with Duke and Dime, but I can't give you any guarantees.
                        NO ONE GIVES AF. no one wants ur fking 4 more sub changer. its nothing this post made just bcs it shows ur work how trash this company is and all ur work. this post made bcs u guys said we give u 5 and sent 1 it shows how u work. [TRASH] even if u sent 5 it wouldnt make us happy coz 5 sub changer is nothing but it would be one thing that u promised and did well. but nah u cant even do this simple thing without broke ur promise lmao how u can be so pathetic. if u decide to copy Korean fs do it at least better. even tho this is beta version doesnt mean sht. EU/Asia/NA > fking Korea. u can provide this game to almost whole word but bcs of fking trash developers and trash workers u have 500 player or less in all servers. and ur advertisements about this game is trash af [just like everything else]. have u ever payed any cent on adv this game? but whats the point ppl actually came at this game but they leaving asap not bcs game is trash just bcs u guys are trash. im pretty sure anyone who's old player and seriously wants to help this game could have done much better work then u and ur company.

Comment

but whatever. this talk is so useless. whats the point on talking with company who has no clue how this game even works. gm was watching the NA tourney where hackers went on high settings and he just let this things just finish Game TWO TAKES SET ME FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONGRATS. rly? when hacks were exposed in youtube u guys still did tourney.. i dont even understand why it took couple weeks to ban them. but at least u did. but if GM actually worth something he would have stopped the tourney asap waited to fix the hack. banned the hackers immediately and continued the tourney after. but whatever. as i said doesn't matter this talk will change nothing it might send u 4 more sub ggwp. but that 4 sub is as useless as this company.

Comment

Make em feel how dissatisfied you guys are and stop giving them your money. Let's see how quick they're gonna fix shit when their paycheck is suddenly cut in half. Most gaming companies don't give a flying fuck if the players are happy or enjoying their game. It's all about the money.
                            Hit them where it hurts... Their pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by PFLife View Post

Make em feel how dissatisfied you guys are and stop giving them your money. Let's see how quick they're gonna fix shit when their paycheck is suddenly cut in half. Most gaming companies don't give a flying fuck if the players are happy or enjoying their game. It's all about the money.
                              Hit them where it hurts... Their pockets.
                              As true as this statement may be, it's damn near impossible to pull off. Seen way to many people cave on these weekly "deals" they have whenever they post something that seems really cheap.

Comment

We're really sorry but only 1 was approved by the Developers.
                                I know that the GM's don't have a lot of power but I love how they act completely helpless now, ROFL.

I remember when GM Lucy singlehandedly prevented the Dev team from pushing the card viewing/player profile system into GK in fear that players would kick out others who didn't have good cards. When GM Lucy moved over to 3on3, the community lost a GM that was both transparent and influential to the development of the game.

My condolences go out to EU who gave up a tournament to hackers and to add insult to injury, were compensated with pretty much nothing. In fact, I'd argue that having a low setting speed hacker win tournament is even more painful than blatant hackers winning. Since the Devs do a shit job of manually reviewing replays, the best we can hope is that they push a new/updated hackshield forward...

Comment

Working...
                                X