Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GM's can you stop trolling EU?whats wrong with you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

the best we can hope is that they push a new/updated hackshield forward...
    nah gk is hopeless even if they update hackshield chinese ppl will improve hack in the same day. so basically all they can do is ban but they cant ban coz they cant detect.[they can ban only when hackers will go brutal like cookies otherwise they cant do sht. long story short this game is dead and nothing going to help it.

Comment

Originally posted by iPinkNation View Post

nah gk is hopeless even if they update hackshield chinese ppl will improve hack in the same day. so basically all they can do is ban but they cant ban coz they cant detect.[they can ban only when hackers will go brutal like cookies otherwise they cant do sht. long story short this game is dead and nothing going to help it.
      Actually, you have to consider that
      1. The hack developers need to improve their hack to bypass xigncode which takes time
      2. Assuming the hack is from China, the hack needs to be redistributed and repurchased which takes a lot of time. Remember that it took months and months for the hack situation to escalate to the level it's at now
      3. Paired with a ban list + new xigncode update, this would scare people off from hacking.

Pretty much, an update hack shield would buy enough time for a cleaner tournament. Of course the people who WANT an updated hack badly will find a way, but at least it's out of the hands of a lot of people

Comment

Actually, you have to consider that
        1. The hack developers need to improve their hack to bypass xigncode which takes time
        2. Assuming the hack is from China, the hack needs to be redistributed and repurchased which takes a lot of time. Remember that it took months and months for the hack situation to escalate to the level it's at now
        3. Paired with a ban list + new xigncode update, this would scare people off from hacking.

Pretty much, an update hack shield would buy enough time for a cleaner tournament. Of course the people who WANT an updated hack badly will find a way, but at least it's out of the hands of a lot of people
        1. Not always, depending on what was updated about the xignocde, hackers can literally have a new hack working in as little as 30 minutes by just re tweaking an old format of there's.
        2. A lot of hacks work off subscription base like monthly, so they offer updates as long as you remain a member of their circle/forum so again it would be updated and ready for redistribution within an hour.
        3. No one is scared to hack on a free game where people sell accounts that are leveled super easy.

In short, preventing hackers for long periods of time requires effort and resources that I highly doubt GK is willing to provide. Would love to be proven wrong though.

Comment

i dont think anyone scares of hacking at this game. if u have hack u dont even need good acc lmao coz if u have stat hack u basically dont need to buy op ass hacks.just to get some outfits to look pro and there u go

Comment

Change the xigncode or upgrade it more than once per 2 years. Make ''devs'' release ban lists more often, I don't believe you GMs have no rights at all, either way you refuse to save the game because of donations of hackers or you just don't care at all. Change the current mods because they are failure, I haven't seen any mod in a long time beside of Ailith who pretty much does nothing. (in EU case of course). AAAND FIRST OF ALL LET US CHECK OTHER PLAYERS CARDS AND ATTRIBUTES, easiest way to find out whoever is on hacks.

[GM] Blitz

Comment

I know that the GM's don't have a lot of power but I love how they act completely helpless now, ROFL.

I remember when GM Lucy singlehandedly prevented the Dev team from pushing the card viewing/player profile system into GK in fear that players would kick out others who didn't have good cards. When GM Lucy moved over to 3on3, the community lost a GM that was both transparent and influential to the development of the game.

My condolences go out to EU who gave up a tournament to hackers and to add insult to injury, were compensated with pretty much nothing. In fact, I'd argue that having a low setting speed hacker win tournament is even more painful than blatant hackers winning. Since the Devs do a shit job of manually reviewing replays, the best we can hope is that they push a new/updated hackshield forward...
              GM lucy was not a good gm she was just fine near the non existent ones.

my condolences to NA too,were aware for all the bullshit thats was going around, from the trash 3 pf team that made players like projectaway quit to the central server shenanigans and to top it all the amazing remade tour that left teams that got hacked on out.
              difference is europe usually stays more silent,yet this compensation incident is so dissrespectful that im starting to think they intentionally trying to throw as much shit as possible on us.
              even if i tried really hard to think of the worst possible solutions to ingame problems i would have never reached that level of bad decisions,this has to be intentional.

and on this stage,since its been 3 days now and no im not gonna let this get swiped like everytime

Daily reminder for PROPER eu compensation number #3
              Last edited by Haku; 07-31-2017, 06:03 PM.

Comment

The most ridiculous idea,its the NOBLE FROM EU,cried CN STARS HACK, and joined their CREW(Tetra Hydro)which by using side programs or some kind of bug, was raised to level 10 with all the buffs,go lick their ass may they will send hack to u also

Comment

Originally posted by someonelse View Post
                  The most ridiculous idea,its the NOBLE FROM EU,cried CN STARS HACK, and joined their CREW(Tetra Hydro)which by using side programs or some kind of bug, was raised to level 10 with all the buffs,go lick their ass may they will send hack to u also
                  are you serious?

Comment

Same goes for you also, stop being a smartass...

Comment

Originally posted by Censored1 View Post

Same goes for you also, stop being a smartass...
                      What are you talking about, you moron

Comment

There is no cn stars in tetra and im not in that crew anyway
                        its irrelevant to my post tho,

Daily reminder for PROPER eu compensation number #4

Comment

good morning noble and bye bye http://freestyle2.gamekiss.com/news/notice/7590

Comment

Here's an update. Just contacted Swift and he mentioned that he only promised you 1 Sub Attribute Changer. Sorry guys.

Comment

Hahahahahahaha

Comment

AHAHAHAHA, So every player lied here? ggwp, best attitude to the players

Comment

Working...
                                X