Why do YOU hate this game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do YOU hate this game?

Tell us your thoughts, don't be a puss, and let the gamekiss know why you are gonna still spend money on it. Seriously, you can even make the list. But at the end, tell us why are you donaiting gamekiss for all this. If you have a positive thoughts on this game you can tell us too, but it will be probably more negative shit over here.

After you will post it, soldier king will tell you how to get a girlfriend. And please, don't curse. And have faith, child.

The ability to build anything is astonishing to me.... that is why I continue to buy stuff on this game... and just cause I do indeed love the game itself... The community definitely needs work, but the GMs have been stepping up to the plate as of late, banning and what not.

Hate is a strong word.

Sportsmanship is golden.

#CreateTheFuture

Comment

Originally posted by Valioa View Post
      The ability to build anything is astonishing to me.... that is why I continue to buy stuff on this game... and just cause I do indeed love the game itself... The community definitely needs work, but the GMs have been stepping up to the plate as of late, banning and what not.

Hate is a strong word.

Sportsmanship is golden.

#CreateTheFuture
      Community is softly said shit. We agree on that. People are weird as fuck, especially your NA fellas, they are all loud how good they are. Feels like they are all still living at their parents and using their credit cards to buy things in this game. Everything they are able to use is their mouth. Even if some of them troll, trolls here are weak, not funny and they mostly post for an attention. In game, honestly, I don't know how they act. I'm an eu player.

Everything else you said is understandable. You are one of the few lads in NA I don't have a bad word for.

Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by Censored View Post

Community is softly said shit. We agree on that. People are weird as fuck, especially your NA fellas, they are all loud how good they are. Feels like they are all still living at their parents and using their credit cards to buy things in this game. Everything they are able to use is their mouth. Even if some of them troll, trolls here are weak, not funny and they mostly post for an attention. In game, honestly, I don't know how they act. I'm an eu player.

Everything else you said is understandable. You are one of the few lads in NA I don't have a bad word for.

Take care.
        who the fook are you

Comment

i dont hate this game i hate the players in this game like Milks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparty View Post

who the fook are you

Comment

Originally posted by Valioa View Post

Hate is a strong word.

Sportsmanship is golden.

#CreateTheFuture
              Just like what Val said

Comment

Yep, beat to the punch by saying the community sucks. But it really does. Some people take this game way too seriously and personal when forgetting the main purpose of gaming is to have fun and for enjoyment. But this isn't the only game with this issue. Problem is the community is pretty small as it is and the toxic players seem numerous because you have a high chance of finding 1 in game.

Comment

drama is why but that is natural

Comment

If you loved this game too much it would be a problem you see it's something called virtual reality, aka not reality. I don't care how good a game is you need to leave your house and actually talk to a girl.

And if you think your problems are gonna be solved because you scored an imaginary bball, you gonna find soon enough what the world really is. So ya you know my reaction, don't sit around complaining, go out and talk to the world, and work hard until you get what you want, not by talk where no one can hear you, but by action!

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
                      If you loved this game too much it would be a problem you see it's something called virtual reality, aka not reality. I don't care how good a game is you need to leave your house and actually talk to a girl.

And if you think your problems are gonna be solved because you scored an imaginary bball, you gonna find soon enough what the world really is. So ya you know my reaction, don't sit around complaining, go out and talk to the world, and work hard until you get what you want, not by talk where no one can hear you, but by action!
                      This forum isn't reality either, leave your keyboard and talk to a girl. Take action, don't give up soldier!

Comment

sir, your words are true, but you should start by changing your avatar and name, and typing like the man that you are!

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
                          sir, your words are true, but you should start by changing your avatar and name, and typing like the man that you are!
                          But this isn't reality soldier. No one cares what my pixels look like nor my virtual name. Neither should you, now follow the true words and take that leap into reality.

Comment

ur name is terrible, sound like a fish pond deity

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post
                              ur name is terrible, sound like a fish pond deity
                              Your brain has an active imagination sir, next time use it when choosing a name. Cuz K. Hipster? Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X