• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sound like u orchestrate attacks with a flute

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post
      sound like u orchestrate attacks with a flute
      Are you related to SK? You both post weird stuff that don't make much sense and are both very hypocritical.

Comment

sound like a backup muppet

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post
          sound like a backup muppet
          This 1 actually made me lol.

Comment

talk to a girl.

Comment

This is the reason why I am starting to like forums lol

Comment

Originally posted by Passcode View Post
                This is the reason why I am starting to like forums lol
                Entertainment

Comment

talk to a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Entertainment
                    exactly! hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Censored View Post

Community is softly said shit. We agree on that. People are weird as fuck, especially your NA fellas, they are all loud how good they are. Feels like they are all still living at their parents and using their credit cards to buy things in this game. Everything they are able to use is their mouth. Even if some of them troll, trolls here are weak, not funny and they mostly post for an attention. In game, honestly, I don't know how they act. I'm an eu player.

Everything else you said is understandable. You are one of the few lads in NA I don't have a bad word for.

Take care.
                      The fuck do you mean, NA guys are weird? Suck a dick faggot.

And these forums are not entertaining, not in the least. The fs1 forums were the best and the most entertaining.

Comment

have faith child

Comment

Comment

talk to a girl, don't give up.

Comment

I am a girl here. I like this game becoz yeah, like all of us, I have free time, and internet, and curiosity . At the first look it's beautiful game with good fashion, voice, music, all... it is simple game ( compare to LOL).. So I started spending time, playing from newbie to an experienced fs2 gamer.

This is funny game, I laughed a lot in the past while I was playing with my friends. It was not only a game, It helps connect people, I have some stories about friends that used to be a part of my easy life which brought me alot emotions.

Then, like all of us, I became busy, and so do my friends. We played less, went out more, and we thought of saying goodbye.

Now, sometimes, when I have free time, I log in this game, but i don't play like before, just some matches randomly. Many Many Pro and experienced players left, I remember the old time when I logged in and watch LIVE in ASia, I could see many interesting and intensive matches. but now, just BS, new players, noob, cancer, kids, everywhere, most of the time.

If old players stayed, and new players got better...

P.s : hey soldier King, what are u trying to do by spamming " talk 2 a girl, have faith... bla .. bla.. " ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

The fuck do you mean, NA guys are weird? Suck a dick faggot.

And these forums are not entertaining, not in the least. The fs1 forums were the best and the most entertaining.
                                I'm not even gonna try to talk with you about this. Not worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X