Why do YOU hate this game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jolie Mun View Post
    I am a girl here. I like this game becoz yeah, like all of us, I have free time, and internet, and curiosity . At the first look it's beautiful game with good fashion, voice, music, all... it is simple game ( compare to LOL).. So I started spending time, playing from newbie to an experienced fs2 gamer.

This is funny game, I laughed a lot in the past while I was playing with my friends. It was not only a game, It helps connect people, I have some stories about friends that used to be a part of my easy life which brought me alot emotions.

Then, like all of us, I became busy, and so do my friends. We played less, went out more, and we thought of saying goodbye.

Now, sometimes, when I have free time, I log in this game, but i don't play like before, just some matches randomly. Many Many Pro and experienced players left, I remember the old time when I logged in and watch LIVE in ASia, I could see many interesting and intensive matches. but now, just BS, new players, noob, cancer, kids, everywhere, most of the time.

If old players stayed, and new players got better...

P.s : hey soldier King, what are u trying to do by spamming " talk 2 a girl, have faith... bla .. bla.. " ?
    Soldier king is a mentaly unstable guy with no friends, he is spamming this so he is gaining his forum posts.

This is an amazing chance to say talk to a boy, SK. Something new.

Comment

talk to a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
        talk to a girl.
        hey man, have a nice day.
        I hope me too

Comment

1.GK doesn't keep their words just like how they confirmed they will move NA server to Dallas in "1st quarter of 2017" but where tf is it at tho ?
          2.There's no hackshield
          3.GMs barely communicate to us about what's going on with their projects
          4.Our shop has like 1/10 of what shops in tiancity or kr server has.
          5.Bugs like miss everything bug and when 2 people reb the ball at the same time, the ball is stuck bug aren't fixed for years now
          6.Add more skills that other servers have like SP speed and SP stamina so the game is more interesting to play. Don't use the bs excuse that it's their unique thing so we can't have it. We literally followed them with the same events, y'all are just too dam lazy to add it.
          7.How tf are y'all still keeping server in California for ?? Even west players having issues with the server itself and the bs lag like "Proceeding... please wait" comes up around 4 PM for west and 6 PM for central. Just move the dam server to Dallas, TX.
          8.Don't allow alerted steam accounts able to start the game. They literally cheesing to get more gkash and get away with it.
          9.I would like to know how tf y'all determine who's hacking and who doesn't since y'all still keep xigncode as a hackshield when it can't even detect C.E. How tf do you detect hackers when this game has a useless hackshield like xigncode ??
          10.Put your dam priority to moving NA server to Dallas, TX PLEASE at least it's gonna make it fair and easier for us to tell who hacks and who doesn't
          As much as I hate GK, FS2 is still a great game. It's just unfortunate that Joycity, which is technically GK, isn't serious about making this game become big in NA. Our version is nothing compared to KR but I believed that the total amount of money that we spent on this game is a lot more than the money that KR players spent on their server.

Comment

Problems
            1. Toxic community
            2. GM's don't communicate
            3. Hacks are considered the norm now
            4. Terrible events

Fixes
            1. Remove hacks, and a lot of the hackusations would go away
            2. Don't speak lies, and just update us once and a while
            3. Get some better hack detecting program
            4. Implement events that aren't a cash grab

Comment

talk to a girl.

Comment

You don't hate this game if you play it daily. Who's mans is this? If you are not from NA and how we act offends you you are clearly soft as baby wipes. Get out of your feelings stop pondering how other people feel about a online basketball mmo and play the game..
                Last edited by dylanoxycodone; 07-28-2017, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

The fuck do you mean, NA guys are weird? Suck a dick faggot.

And these forums are not entertaining, not in the least. The fs1 forums were the best and the most entertaining.
                  This TBH ^

Comment

talk to a girl.

Comment

Working...
                    X