GM,pls provide me with base substats for all positions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM,pls provide me with base substats for all positions

I had enough,my DG today couldnt score one open 3,not even layup for whole f**n day.How do you think i feel when PG that shall pass me, must score and on my surprise he scored 3s waaaaaaaaaay better then my DG.My DGs 3att is 220,his PG 3s 180.He scores 3s even when defenders are standing right in front of him,my DG could never do that,if anyone is even a bit close to me, he doesnt need to raise arm to interfere with my shot,ill just miss it soo ez.I dont need to say anything about SF,its even worse,150 SF did a better 3 streak then my DG when open,and totally ruined,outscored my DG when defended.I need answers,i want to know PGs,DGs,SWs,SFs 3pt def.resist,3pt success.I want to know whats the reason for 150 SFs to score better then 220 DGs.Whats behind all of this.I dont need explanations its success bcs SFs have +48 and DG only +24,thats BS,i hv +30 3 success on cards,+24 success from skill.I think there is a big problem with DGs 3 def.resist ,and i think its only position with 0 def resist,bcs thats problem if its true.So my main question is what makes SF,PG,SW score 3s better then DG?PLS i want answers from people who are close to devs,preferably MODs.I want answers only to make a good strategy,i only want to help my team get better,pls dont flame,and try to understand how it feels to build such a strong overall scorer only to miss when its most important,and even when im not guarded,i need help from all of you who play DG,pls send me ur cards if you can,or from MODs to provide me with reasons why DGs miss that much(i need base substats,base def resist,and base success so i can see what i must work on).

you should team up with rainerus

Comment

My PG is 160 3 pt and makes fade away 3s quite often. Friend always gets mad whenever I do it and succeed since hes on sp5 with +48 success on cards and still seems like he has the same chances of making it as I do. Anyway maybe you were just having a bad and unlucky day for the open 3 part. As for the contested and defended 3s, I believe SF has more resist than DG so it has a higher chance to make it in face as well. As it stands right now, you have to change your playstyle with DG to shooting nothing but wides when it comes to 3s. You have a lot of skills and I find that pillar or swing is usually best suited for DG for its long layup, alley, floater, and natural 3 pt att. If you don't pillar or swing, maybe work on your pumps and your threat of being open?

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post
        My PG is 160 3 pt and makes fade away 3s quite often. Friend always gets mad whenever I do it and succeed since hes on sp5 with +48 success on cards and still seems like he has the same chances of making it as I do. Anyway maybe you were just having a bad and unlucky day for the open 3 part. As for the contested and defended 3s, I believe SF has more resist than DG so it has a higher chance to make it in face as well. As it stands right now, you have to change your playstyle with DG to shooting nothing but wides when it comes to 3s. You have a lot of skills and I find that pillar or swing is usually best suited for DG for its long layup, alley, floater, and natural 3 pt att. If you don't pillar or swing, maybe work on your pumps and your threat of being open?
        Who's ur friend

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post
          ?????????????????????????????????

what is ur ign

Comment

Originally posted by Highwayman View Post

Who's ur friend

Sluty is the friend with sp5. My name is same as forum name jike. Why?

We are both PGs

This is his set (my bad he's +36 success and 12 Def resist)

This is my Sp4 set, although it's intercept range and intercept success on the defensive card now
            Last edited by Kukiko; 07-28-2017, 05:12 AM.

Comment

talk to a girl.

Comment

have faith in a girl

Comment

Working...
                X