Tune in for a special stream tomorrow 6pm pacific 9pm eastern 7/30/17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tune in for a special stream tomorrow 6pm pacific 9pm eastern 7/30/17

If you dont care this post aint for u then simple as that.

twitch.tv/reptarbar

Will be having a discussion tomorrow on stream about a few topics some people might be interested in: the full backstory on the last tourney with how everything went down, the truth behind beefsteak, the state of fs2, the return of Set Me Free, future plans ect... It will be an open discussion so feel free to come join the discord where it will be taking place as any other topics you wanna talk about or even questions for me. All I ask is that you keep in mind a difference in opinion should not mean a lack of respect. Pce

~Lex/AblkGuy~

https://discord.gg/AZhtVba
    Step up your game with a modern voice & text chat app. Crystal clear voice, multiple server and channel support, mobile apps, and more. Get your free server now!

Let me be sure to request a day off from work for this. All jokes aside I'm a bit curious about how and why you handled "things the way you did. I'll watch, good luck

Comment

Setmefree pretend and cookie bought steam alert accs from Asia.
      I already am in progress of knowing who they are

Comment

bro is this is gonna be better than cjballer giving away sticker?

Comment

rather you just talk to a girl, and don't give up even if you fail, try a new way!

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
            bro is this is gonna be better than cjballer giving away sticker?
            im not old enough of a player to get the joke but...

thanks for reminding me yeah I will do a giveaway maybe some rare dota 2/steam items or gift card or sometting

Comment

Working...
            X