This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we have central now ?

Y'all can communicate with players about how badly the chargeback issue is on forum but can't simply tell us when is the exact date for central ? As expected, y'all put in work when something messing with your cash flow but when it comes to central and hackers like the crew level 10 in EU, y'all disappear faster than cookie rebounding his own 3pt shot.

Bit rude way of putting it, but an answer would be pretty nice. Even if it's just a "few months" or it "won't happen till the end of the year". Anything to get people to stop sitting on the edge of their seat waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post
      Bit rude way of putting it, but an answer would be pretty nice. Even if it's just a "few months" or it "won't happen till the end of the year". Anything to get people to stop sitting on the edge of their seat waiting.
      Idk why don't they just move the server already since the last central test in April 2016 was smooth af

Comment

Originally posted by zrevenge View Post
        Idk why don't they just move the server already since the last central test in April 2016 was smooth af
        Ah I wasn't here for that (started december 2016), if they already tested it, idk why they won't use it then.

Comment

Yeah when central was here for a week it was the peak / best week of FS for NA you had over 300+ vets coming back as well as anyone else they told to come.

Comment

As of now plans to open up a central server have been placed aside and there is no expected time to open one any time soon.
            If there are any plans again we will mention it.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
              Trifecta;n196406]As of now plans to open up a central server have been placed aside and there is no expected time to open one any time soon.
              Disappointing as that is, thanks for clearing that. Now that we have a clear statement from you, people should be able to sit back a bit.

Comment

i suspected it when gm' said "we are working on central server"

because they never work

it was obvious

Comment

RIP no central server.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                    Trifecta;n196406]As of now plans to open up a central server have been placed aside and there is no expected time to open one any time soon.
                    Thanks for this info about central server. Hyping us up for something that's never going to happen then cancel the plan is one of the reasons that this company is hated so much by players.

Comment

Comment

It's just GM's casually shoving aside their projects with a "too bad then" kind of attitude, not even an apology. Nothing, I've played a lot of games. No game came close to management this poor, dealing with issues by closing topics the moment you say something "not nice"

Forum is looking like we're in China, with more topics closed than open on the front page. Your reply to problems is closing topics and avoiding whatever you can as long as it doesn't cost you anything and it turns a profit.

Comment

Originally posted by zrevenge View Post
                          Thanks for this info about central server. Hyping us up for something that's never going to happen then cancel the plan is one of the reasons that this company is hated so much by players.
                          Its not canceled but there is no longer a definite time that it will happen.

Comment

By the way since you're so good at closing topics I'll reply here instead: regarding the hate from EU. My account is clean, nice generalization there.

The only reason this is spinning so out of control is due to your own incompetence, its kinda beautiful a GM is legitimately low-key harassing people and getting under their skin in an all defensive manner. Very "Mature" of you, I know you might have to look that word up again but yeah I figured I'd use it.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                              Trifecta;n196451]

Its not canceled but there is no longer a definite time that it will happen.
                              Is it because the devs have completely abandoned any sense of responsibility for players happiness/investment and decided to milk the Chinese whales until they stop paying so they can shut down the game?

wild guess lolz haha xd

Comment

Working...
                              X