This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pce

Last edited by DIS0WNED; 08-02-2017, 11:43 AM.

nigger what am i north east?

Comment

so they lied to you all along even through their mods

next level gm's LMAO

im from EU and its the saddest thing ive seen in awhile tbh,atleast gm's are speaking the truth now i guess

Comment

Thats my own opinion in 3on3 there are dedicated servers for east and west but everyone seems to be going west because of the lack of players in the east.

Don't know why don't ask me

Comment

Originally posted by Haku View Post
          so they lied to you all along even through their mods

next level gm's LMAO

im from EU and its the saddest thing ive seen in awhile tbh,atleast gm's are speaking the truth now i guess
          Since there was a change in management a lot of things change and shoved to the side unfortunately central was once of them.
          More changes are being made and corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
            Trifecta;n196422]

Since there was a change in management a lot of things change and shoved to the side unfortunately central was once of them.
            More changes are being made and corrected.
            everything is shoved to the side

tell me mr trifecta what is in the front?im curious

also if you think we gonna sit silent about EU compensation shenanigans youre dead wrong

Comment

The legend GM with the quote "it's just lag" back at it again. First of all, who tf would play fs3on3. Second, so you telling me that fs3on3 released last year and it has west AND east server while FS2 been going for like 3 - 4 years but don't even have central yet. Thinking about it, now I feel like GM Lucy moved to fs3on3 was a huge loss for us. If she was here, maybe the server would be in Dallas, TX like 3 months ago already.

Gamekiss - The only company that doesn't keep their words or communicate to players at all ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by zrevenge View Post
                The legend GM with the quote "it's just lag" back at it again. First of all, who tf would play fs3on3. Second, so you telling me that fs3on3 released last year and it has west AND east server while FS2 been going for like 3 - 4 years but don't even have central yet. Thinking about it, now I feel like GM Lucy moved to fs3on3 was a huge loss for us. If she was here, maybe the server would be in Dallas, TX like 3 months ago already.

Gamekiss - The only company that doesn't keep their words or communicate to players at all ROFL
                if gm lucy is considered a good gm to you gamekiss have definetly won

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                  Trifecta;n196420]Thats my own opinion in 3on3 there are dedicated servers for east and west but everyone seems to be going west because of the lack of players in the east.

Don't know why don't ask me
                  Everyone is on the West Server because that's the default setting when you first start playing FS3on3. Naturally... "Everyone end up on West Server." -Face palm-

Not everyone is aware that you can change servers in the first place, of course...they don't tell you that when you first start playing FS3on3.

EDIT: Too bad we don't even have that option on FS2 LOL we are forced to play on the West Server and run the game like a c*mmunist North Koreans and pray for the best. :/ sad lyf np ty Trifeca for effort.
                  Last edited by KobeBlaise; 08-02-2017, 12:07 PM.

Comment

everything is shoved to the side

tell me mr trifecta what is in the front?im curious

also if you think we gonna sit silent about EU compensation shenanigans youre dead wrong
                    I am not the person you should talk to about your EU compensation shenanigans nor would I entertain any question related to it.
                    You were given what the management team wanted to give you.

Comment

if gm lucy is considered a good gm to you gamekiss have definetly won
                      ROFL idc how good GM Thor is. If GM Lucy can move the server to central, I'll take it. The game isn't even improved after GM Thor takes place so why is he any better than GM Lucy ?

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                        Trifecta;n196428]

I am not the person you should talk to about your EU compensation shenanigans nor would I entertain any question related to it.
                        You were given what the management team wanted to give you.
                        No we weren't, why do you think everyone mentions FIVE? Why that exact number do you think we pull five out of our ass? Swift promised us this, if he denies any of that he is flatout lying.

That aside: Welcome to the side of EU NAfriends, where everybody gets screwed equally.

At least they took care of your hackers, you kind of have to tolerate not getting what you were promised for months. You guys really opened a can of worms, call me crazy but to me this looks like an all out attempt to kill your game dead in it's tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by zrevenge View Post

That's not what I said I said 'oh its just lag' I was told to say in the mean time to keep you all quiet while we reviewed the case otherwise you would all be yapping on the stream.
                          Then again we suspended them after doing the investigations.

Nothing would change because the decision was made by someone higher up.

Comment

Forum today Is quite lively

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post

No we weren't, why do you think everyone mentions FIVE? Why that exact number do you think we pull five out of our ass? Swift promised us this, if he denies any of that he is flatout lying.

That aside: Welcome to the side of EU NAfriends, where everybody gets screwed equally.
                              I was not there if you can send a screenshot that would clear everything up, GMs are not suppose to make promises.

Comment

Working...
                              X