This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMs real opinion

Someone needs to tell you that GMs are not here to listen to your crying. If you have a problem, send a ticket. Don't cry on fucking forums all the time how scammed you are. That is job for them, not something they like to do. They have a life, unless you.

Alert accounts were banned BECAUSE THATS FUCKING ILLEGAL. Fucking hell. Who the fuck cares if you don't have money. It's like you would like to buy a Ferrari but you don't have money. I doubt you will cry to car seller that you don't have money and that's not fair. This is not a need, this is luxery. Capitalism and shit. Don't blame the company, because there are people living because of that. They have a job because of the game we are playing. Stop crying all the time because they are not your fucking parents.

Understand that you are just a little nolife bitch crying because of that you are spending money in this game. Who said you should?

And for the end, one fact you will understand when you will grow up. We are living in capitalism, they need to get money somehow to pay their workers and other stuff they criticaly need in their buisness. If you spend $500, that's you problem.

And you are nothing else than a little bitching customer.

Someone had to say it straight. Good job

Comment

fuck up little bitch

think we give one fuck about a baddies perspective on business management

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post
        fuck up little bitch

think we give one fuck about a baddies perspective on business management
        You are nothing more than a rebel and that just in a video game. Because you are anonymous. You only have balls here. In Ireland you would be called a gowl. You can google what that means and think about your existing.

Comment

Originally posted by Censored View Post

...Capitalism and shit...
          wew ,nicely put dood!

Comment

we bring up valid arguements for atrocious gm management and people keep stringing it to eu compensation and banned alert accounts
            when it is such a bigger problem than that.
            its the easiest thing to do what you do and not face the games real problem.
            the only reason that we speak rn is not the alert accounts or compensation its hte fact that a gm finally stepped down from his high horse and decided to talk to us
            yeah he talk,not communication or listening but atleast he talks

Comment

Originally posted by Censored View Post

You are nothing more than a rebel and that just in a video game. Because you are anonymous. You only have balls here. In Ireland you would be called a gowl. You can google what that means and think about your existing.
              fuck up little irish bitch

think we give one fuck about where the fuck you're from

Comment

zzzz you've clearly never been in customer service Censored. It is their job to listen to us complain, and cry. Then respond to us with a kind respectful understanding happy response. I know because i have to do it every day. I dont like it, but when youre in customer service, if you dont do it you get fired. Unless you work for a shit company with shit customer service, like the Atlanta tax offices.

Comment

Originally posted by Haku View Post
                  we bring up valid arguements for atrocious gm management and people keep stringing it to eu compensation and banned alert accounts
                  when it is such a bigger problem than that.
                  its the easiest thing to do what you do and not face the games real problem.
                  the only reason that we speak rn is not the alert accounts or compensation its hte fact that a gm finally stepped down from his high horse and decided to talk to us
                  yeah he talk,not communication or listening but atleast he talks
                  Who the fuck died and made you the official white knights of the FS2 community?
                  Stay in your fucking rat holes you euro trash piece of shits.

Your fucking forums are over here: http://forum.granado-espada.eu/forum...?32-FreeStyle2
                  Last edited by polloloco; 08-02-2017, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by polloloco View Post

Your fucking forums are over here: http://forum.granado-espada.eu/forum...?32-FreeStyle2
                    And who the fuck are you to tell us what to do? Go and crawl back under your own rock, did trifecta log out and onto that account or what?

My "fucking" forums are right here.

Comment

before using phrases like "white knight" check the definition of it
                      if my posts resemble something its the complete opposite of a white knight,you and the thread opener are the white knights

but i dont excpect any inteligence from you so im not too bothered.
                      nice comment tho try again

Comment

I saw in a thread that Trifecta said that "nobody plays in the East". I think the GM team doesn't realize that the reason their retention of east players is so low is because of how disadvantageous it is to have high ping. It's pretty sad that central server has been indefinitely delayed... So many people were waiting for that, and I honestly believe it would be so good for the game.

​​As for the all this GM flaming... LOL. Personally, I dislike the GM Team for many different reasons but I think all this hate for GM Trifecta is unwarranted. He's the only GM that's gonna tell you how it is while adding a little bit of flavor to his posts. I've read most of his posts today and he's absolutely right; regardless of how many posts we make here, nothing is going to influence the management team's plans. Despite this, we shouldn't stop asking for what we want, nor should we stop criticizing the GM team. What we should do however, is appreciate these rare moments where a GM actually takes the time to reply to us on the forums and create a healthy environment for the GM's to do this on a regular basis
                        ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post

And who the fuck are you to tell us what to do? Go and crawl back under your own rock, did trifecta log out and onto that account or what?

My "fucking" forums are right here.
                          Fuck look at dumb & dumber reply quick you 2 must be the same person or butt buddies.
                          Even Eurogamez gave up on your Euro trash asses haha
                          Go figure EU has been dead since 2016: http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...low-activities

Comment

I actually agree.. Fkn EU scum needs to learn their place. This is NA forums... You all should just stay buying fake accounts and continue to suck on NA's wannabe top players dicks by providing hacks to them. We have enough to worry about on our servers. We dont need to hear you crying and bitching about your fucking problems. We have 'top players' hacking and winning tournaments with low-setting hacks according to a stupid fuck by the name of AblkGuy aka Haking Lex. Who did you say hacked in tourney on your stream Lex? 13lack and DeeJay?

Fk out of here with your crying Alert Acct buying bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

I actually agree.. Fkn EU scum needs to learn their place. This is NA forums... You all should just stay buying fake accounts and continue to suck on NA's wannabe top players dicks by providing hacks to them. We have enough to worry about on our servers. We dont need to hear you crying and bitching about your fucking problems. We have 'top players' hacking and winning tournaments with low-setting hacks according to a stupid fuck by the name of AblkGuy aka Haking Lex. Who did you say hacked in tourney on your stream Lex? 13lack and DeeJay?

Fk out of here with your crying Alert Acct buying bullshit
                              did you drop out of school?
                              what am i even reading lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X