This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

I actually agree.. Fkn EU scum needs to learn their place. This is NA forums... You all should just stay buying fake accounts and continue to suck on NA's wannabe top players dicks by providing hacks to them. We have enough to worry about on our servers. We dont need to hear you crying and bitching about your fucking problems. We have 'top players' hacking and winning tournaments with low-setting hacks according to a stupid fuck by the name of AblkGuy aka Haking Lex. Who did you say hacked in tourney on your stream Lex? 13lack and DeeJay?

Fk out of here with your crying Alert Acct buying bullshit
    Our place is right here, this isn't NA forums gtfo with claiming places for yourselves. We're not even salty about alerts being banned it's due to how long it took and the giant mess it created which could have been easily avoided.

Oh woe is me we have enough worries.. Hey guess what we also have "top players" hacking in EU, there kinda was a thread about it. We're all in the same boat whether you like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by polloloco View Post

Fuck look at dumb & dumber reply quick you 2 must be the same person or butt buddies.
      Even Eurogamez gave up on your Euro trash asses haha
      Go figure EU has been dead since 2016: http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...low-activities
      Do you even realize how dumb you sound? You 90 IQ moron. How can you call us 'EU pieces of shit' dumb when you're the textbook definition of a retard?

Comment

I actually agree.. Fkn EU scum needs to learn their place. This is NA forums... You all should just stay buying fake accounts and continue to suck on NA's wannabe top players dicks by providing hacks to them. We have enough to worry about on our servers. We dont need to hear you crying and bitching about your fucking problems. We have 'top players' hacking and winning tournaments with low-setting hacks according to a stupid fuck by the name of AblkGuy aka Haking Lex. Who did you say hacked in tourney on your stream Lex? 13lack and DeeJay?

Murica strikes again. Like you are the only country in the world. My IQ is dropping just by reading this.

Comment

Originally posted by Censored View Post

Murica strikes again. Like you are the only country in the world. My IQ is dropping just by reading this.
          If your IQ is dropping by reading, then that just means you are mentally weak. You might have a condition called 'retardsim' if you cannot manage to read a small paragraph. EU trash

Comment

euros stay passive and invisible on their forums but come here and try to rep ireland

lmao boi if u dont get ur chelsea boots wearing androgynous ass out of here

Comment

Murica strikes again. Like you are the only country in the world. My IQ is dropping just by reading this because I cannot read that well. I have a severe learning disability and have to break big words into 3 pieces Please type slower so I can fully comprehend what you are trying to suggest to us.
              Ok, anything for you little buddy! Let me E X P L A I N it a little S L O W E R. READY? G T F O EU SCUM T R A S H

Get it? Got it? Good!

Comment

Did you get bullied by an European kid? You sound like the type of guy to shoot up a school, to be honest.

Comment

Ok, anything for you little buddy! Let me E X P L A I N it a little S L O W E R. READY? G T F O EU SCUM T R A S H

Get it? Got it? Good!
                  I've seen a lot of stupid shit with trifecta today but with you we're really scraping the bottom of the barrel here, it doesn't get much worse. Do you also sit in your rocking chair with your rifle and put on your redneck accent shouting "get off my property" as you fire your gun at random Mexicans?

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post
                    euros stay passive and invisible on their forums but come here and try to rep ireland

lmao boi if u dont get ur chelsea boots wearing androgynous ass out of here
                    Chelsea is in London, London is in england, Ireland is not in england. pewpew

Comment

If your IQ is dropping by reading, then that just means you are mentally weak. You might have a condition called 'retardsim' if you cannot manage to read a small paragraph. EU trash
                      Retardism. Bravo you fucking cretin. Nice word you just invented, you mentally challenged ape.

Comment

Where the fuck does it say this is NA forums. Scrolldown to the bottom of this page, to the white text. 'All times are GMT-8'. This forum is based on a UK timezone. GTFO OUR FORUM MURCANS

Comment

Originally posted by SlipNSlide View Post

Chelsea is in London, London is in england, Ireland is not in england. pewpew
                          Looks like he is a typical American brainwashed guy who is shit in geography.

Comment

Looks like he is a typical American brainwashed guy who is shit in geography.
                            Their tiny, little minds think America is basically the planet, so why should they learn geography or anything related to another country..

Comment

Stop talking and let Zyd, the only literate representative for your country talk. Most of these EU players you're talking to don't speak english as their main language yet they can produce more comprehensible sentences than you retards.

Comment

Originally posted by LeagueLeader View Post
                                Where the fuck does it say this is NA forums. Scrolldown to the bottom of this page, to the white text. 'All times are GMT-8'. This forum is based on a UK timezone. GTFO OUR FORUM MURCANS
                                I wouldn't be surprised if these mentally retarded idiots wouldn't understand the concept of time zones outside of America.

Comment

Working...
                                X