This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

We voted an 'orange' for a president but at least we are not letting in Syrian scum terrorist in our country. Unlike you stupid fucks, who sport bad teeth and have ugly ass women. It no wonder you hear a lot of news of people getting caught doing beastiality in the EU. Cringe worthy EU trash. Fuck your EU players and Fuck your moms assholes
    'cringe worthy EU' and 'fuck your moms assholes' next to each other. Nice touch retard! I'd rather our women than your female elephants

Comment

Originally posted by LeagueLeader View Post
      Stop talking and let Zyd, the only literate representative for your country talk. Most of these EU players you're talking to don't speak english as their main language yet they can produce more comprehensible sentences than you retards.
      Lol Zydrunas is just as bad as you guys. He used and allowed his own crew-mates to hack in a tournament to 'prove a point' which all it did is make them look like complete fucking retards. Most of legit players have lost a mass amount of credibility because of it. Find someone else to be your chosen NA diplomat.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

We voted an 'orange' for a president but at least we are not letting in Syrian scum terrorist in our country. Unlike you stupid fucks, who sport bad teeth and have ugly ass women. It no wonder you hear a lot of news of people getting caught doing beastiality in the EU. Cringe worthy EU trash. Fuck your EU players and Fuck your moms assholes
        does it matter if you have hot women when youre uneducated enough to even hold an entire conversation with them?
        for real now are you stupid?you talk like really a stupid person.
        i dont say it as an insult i honestly dont i just literally get stupid person kind of vibe from you.
        feels like talking to a camel that learned some curses

i dont even know how to approach you

Comment

lmao most of you euros look like brutes or skaters, this dude bringing up females but yet you lames be the first niggas on a females instagram trying to fly her out LOOOL

Comment

Continue to get bodied, EU trash

Comment

Originally posted by Haku View Post

should i give him a medal for talking to us?when lowkey harrasing us while doing it
              oh wow gm's completely shit on the game completely shit on their playerbase and after 3 years a gm finally came just to harrass and speak what he want to speak without trying to listen to anyone here

we should all appreciate this historic moment,gm trifecta best gm ive ever encountered
              he finally spoke to his playerbase
              how can you guys even be salty im now celebrating this glorious breakthrough
              No, you should stop spamming the same thing over and over again when he has already answered you. We understand, you are pissed. You're like one of those guys that are complaining to a worker at a retail store of the price of a loaf of bread and telling him to go fix it. It's not his job and it's not his authority, he informs you of this, yet you still keep complaining. Now you are being sarcastic and overreacting and saying that I'm saying you should bow down to him? No, I'm saying get off his ass already to put it simply.

Comment

I'm done lol, you clearly can't win an agrument with retards that have only seen america in their lives.

Comment

Claims to be here for 3 years now when it clearly says : Join Date: Jul 2017

Fucking Euro trash trying to be relevant go hug a terrorist.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Censored View Post
                      I'm done lol, you clearly can't win an agrument with retards that have only seen america in their lives.
                      get back 2 fishing

Comment

http://forums.gamekiss.com/forum/fre...om-forums-poll

EZ WIN TBH

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by polloloco View Post
                            Claims to be here for 3 years now when it clearly says : Join Date: Jul 2017

Fucking Euro trash trying to be relevant go hug a terrorist.
                            We remake our accounts every now and again, quite a difficult concept for you to understand I know. We've been around, you don't have to believe that. Meanwhile do America a favor and put a loaded gun to your head since those are legal over there anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

No, you should stop spamming the same thing over and over again when he has already answered you. We understand, you are pissed. You're like one of those guys that are complaining to a worker at a retail store of the price of a loaf of bread and telling him to go fix it. It's not his job and it's not his authority, he informs you of this, yet you still keep complaining. Now you are being sarcastic and overreacting and saying that I'm saying you should bow down to him? No, I'm saying get off his ass already to put it simply.
                              what is he worth as a GM if he has no authority over anything?and where is the people with authority?
                              they are just avoiding responsibility,even a worker at a retail store has a responsibility to inform his supervisor if things are wrong/lots of complaints from customers.
                              stop acting as if youre smart and "the mature guy here"
                              if anyone is speaking the same thing over and over with baseless points its you
                              you are not gonna tell me to get off anyones ass hes a grown man and the freaking gm he cant handle some complaints?then he can quit his job
                              its his job to hear complaints and do something about them and its not your job to interfer,
                              he doesnt listen to the complaints or do anything.
                              his answers of "its not my job" for every complaint are absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post

We remake our accounts every now and again, quite a difficult concept for you to understand I know. We've been around, you don't have to believe that. Meanwhile do America a favor and put a loaded gun to your head since those are legal over there anyway.
                                Keep opening up the borders to those Syrians. I am sure they will end up mating with your Goats and shit and who knows, they might sleep with your ugly ass women as their 3rd option.

EU is the Terrorist training grounds for ISIS

Comment

Working...
                                X