Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u euros first need a continent u can safely call ur own b4 u step 2 americans

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post
      Haiti is closer to the US than it is to any European country you absolute cretin. What's your knowledge of geography? Haiti is nowhere near Europe you moronic scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by LeagueLeader View Post

What in the fuck. ARE YOU STUPID 😂😂😂 did you just send me an article about Haiti thinking its part of Europe 😂😂😂😂😂 oh my.. Get some help buddy
        There ya go! Enjoy! Dont let your IQ drop

Comment

Originally posted by Close1 View Post

Haiti is closer to the US than it is to any European country you absolute cretin. What's your knowledge of geography? Haiti is nowhere near Europe you moronic scumbag.
          lol Its an News article that talks about your EU trash who commit these crimes. But since you have an issue with it saying Haiti, here is one from your own Filthy country

Enjoy the read, you fucking animals

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/324500...pean-websites/

Comment

I can't wait to visit Haiti, that country in Europe

Comment

lol Its an News article that talks about your EU trash who commit these crimes. But since you have an issue with it saying Haiti, here is one from your own Filthy country

Enjoy the read, you fucking animals

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/324500...pean-websites/
              Europe is a continent, you pathetic excuse of a human being.

Comment

My god, "an News article" why an why is News written with a capital? Europe is a country?

I give up.

Comment

Oh my... The stupidity 😂😂😂😂

Comment

This thread is insanely ridiculous, the fact that you can't even let European players voice their opinion on the GMs and the separate issues happening on the EU servers proves that you don't give a shit about EU.

And why should you? You play in NA, totally understandable. But you don't see EU players going into NA threads and start spouting stupid nonsense for no reason other than to provoke.
                    Let us worry about issues in EU, and we'll let you worry about issues in NA.

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post
                      Same person with different accounts? We kinda type a whole lot different, then again you're kinda limited in the thinking department much like your shaq "buttbuddy" in the thread.

He handled himself well? How? By leaving everything unanswered? Disappointing NA once again with a central server that will never see the light of day? The only thing he did was throw passive aggressive jabs towards us because apparently he had nothing better to do. If handling himself well to you is running away from the problem then yeah, he did that pretty well.

I'd feel pretty insulted about central if I were NA, it even aggravates me knowing you guys have to wait forever for something that was once promised and never comes. Guess you don't mind being toyed with, if you consider that Trifecta helped nobody and only made people more pissed off/disappointed. He handled himself well, for a guy that's actively trying to kill the game.
                      Fucking euro trash has comprehension issues go back and read the posts its not that hard kids do it in school all the time.

Don't speak for NA Euro trash that's our problem let us deal with it our way.
                      Last edited by polloloco; 08-02-2017, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post
                        My god, "an News article" why an why is News written with a capital? Europe is a country?

I give up.
                        nice try. try harder and you might win this argument.. on second thought, naw..
                        FUCK EU TRASH ASS PEDOPHILE-TERRORIST HARBORING ASSHOLE FS2 PLAYERS.

Comment

Originally posted by polloloco View Post

Fucking euro trash has comprehension issues go back and read its not that hard kids do it in school all the time.
                          You know what else kids do in American schools? Shoot each other up because of your shit gun regulations.

Comment

Originally posted by polloloco View Post

Fucking euro trash has comprehension issues go back and read its not that hard kids do it in school all the time.
                            You of all people saying this is pretty hilarious in itself, every single post you made gave me the impression you're about as intelligent as a dead rat that's been boiling in the sun for several weeks.

You in fact might be dumber than shaq, the guy that thought Haiti was in Europe. NA is hell on earth, you're right you do have far more problems than we do. Namely most of your playerbase is mentally challenged.

Comment

nice try. try harder and you might win this argument.. on second thought, naw..
                              FUCK EU TRASH ASS PEDOPHILE-TERRORIST HARBORING ASSHOLE FS2 PLAYERS.
                              You know you won an argument when the other guy starts spamming with caps lock because he lacks the brain cells to form a coherent sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Haku View Post
                                tell me what is his job
                                we talked about events 0 responses
                                talked about patch notes 0 responses
                                bugs?
                                0 responses
                                compensation?nope
                                uh
                                handle complaints?nope not his job
                                aswell
                                let me tell you something really clearly because i dont think you understand how this world works and i assume its because of an under 18 age(i dont say it as an insult)
                                in a company/store/whatever
                                when there are tons on top of tons of unsolved issues,
                                meaningless answeres like "i cant do anything" or "talk to our devs" when that clearly doesnt work are NOT gonna make people go silent because simply the issues arent solved or not even answered in a way that will give a hope for a solution,
                                you keep shoving that compensation when were not talking about it because you have no solid point in this discussion at all other than look the mature guy.
                                when there are insane amount of unsolved issues these answers means shit and wont keep anyone reasonable quite
                                we talked about all the stuff above for years dude
                                freaking years what are you talking about?gms never gave a single fuck about what we said and now he comes down from his high horse telling me that "he cant do anything" and expect me to say "ok thank you"
                                step down from your agrument point and ego and try to see our side and stop white knighting for trifecta because you are killing this game contributing to this unproffesional behavior by gm's
                                Actually I have been in multiple job positions varying in different levels of management. Let me further explain what I meant when I was talking about the bread and the worker.
                                You - the customer pull over a worker about the price of bread in the store. He then explains that he's sorry for the inconvenience and that he will contact the proper department for you to resolve this issue. (Which trifecta is doing because he has no power to compensate you which he has clearly stated nor the power to change central server.) But after he informs you of this you keep asking him that HE needs to do something more because he works at this store. This is EXACTLY what you are doing. It is not his position to do anything. I'm not sure if YOU ever worked before but when you cannot do something, you let the customer know that you will do what you can and contact the necessary people who do have the power. I'm not saying he did everything correctly, I'm saying that you are being the naggy customer who might as well be talking to a brick wall because it will do as much for you as that worker can at this momentary point in time. Do you understand that?

Comment

Working...
                                X