This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by polloloco View Post

Fucking euro trash has comprehension issues go back and read its not that hard kids do it in school all the time.
    You legit came with zero valuable input. What is your point?

All I see you doing is getting angry at someone speaking their mind in a well-phrased post/comment(whatever).

Comment

Originally posted by Close1 View Post

You know what else kids do in American schools? Shoot each other up because of your shit gun regulations.
      Well too bad you don't have any guns to do the same, you just go out instead and fuck a goat.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

nice try. try harder and you might win this argument.. on second thought, naw..
        FUCK EU TRASH ASS PEDOPHILE-TERRORIST HARBORING ASSHOLE FS2 PLAYERS.
        Is that your way of winning an argument? 😂😂 trying to get an autism award or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Joytoy View Post

You legit came with zero valuable input. What is your point?

All I see you doing is getting angry at someone speaking their mind in a well-phrased post/comment(whatever).
          My point is 'fuck you'

Comment

Well too bad you don't have any guns to do the same, you just go out instead and fuck a goat.
            I think the women in Europe are better than the 350lbs stranded whales with scooters at your local Wal-Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post

You of all people saying this is pretty hilarious in itself, every single post you made gave me the impression you're about as intelligent as a dead rat that's been boiling in the sun for several weeks.

You in fact might be dumber than shaq, the guy that thought Haiti was in Europe. NA is hell on earth, you're right you do have far more problems than we do. Namely most of your playerbase is mentally challenged.
              Uh, listen stupid. I never said Haiti was in EU, it was an article that exposed EU trash such as yourselfs abusing children and gettign away with it. You seriously think you have me beat? LMFAO dude you cannot outdue me calling me a Rat or low-IQ.

The fact is that I have so much power over you that I can make you tilt at any given moment. I have that much power over your thoughts and emotions that I can get you to respond at will. This is so fucking easy. So you keep on replying to further prove my point that I own power over you and your emotions. In the end of the day, NO ONE cares about you or your EU trash ass people.

This is America... not some broken teeth ass of a country or "continent'

Comment

My point is 'fuck you'
                Great point. So all you've done here is provoke and provide zero input what so ever.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

Uh, listen stupid. I never said Haiti was in EU, it was an article that exposed EU trash such as yourselfs abusing children and gettign away with it. You seriously think you have me beat? LMFAO dude you cannot outdue me calling me a Rat or low-IQ.

The fact is that I have so much power over you that I can make you tilt at any given moment. I have that much power over your thoughts and emotions that I can get you to respond at will. This is so fucking easy. So you keep on replying to further prove my point that I own power over you and your emotions. In the end of the day, NO ONE cares about you or your EU trash ass people.

This is America... not some broken teeth ass of a country or "continent'
                  Soldier King 2.0

Comment

'I have so much power over you'

1-Cringe
                    2-This isnt anime stfu
                    3-you're not a magician stfu
                    4-YOU care about EU stfu
                    5-You made a poll about EU, when we don't care about NA enough to do the same. Stfu
                    6-Cringe

Comment

• Originally posted by Joytoy View Post

Great point. So all you've done here is provoke and provide zero input what so ever.
                      Fucking lying euro trash shit like you belong in EuroGamesZ forums its dead now we don't need you here go make your own fucking forums and discuss goat shagging there you self entitled pricks.

Comment

• Originally posted by leagueleader View Post
                        'i have so much power over you'

1-cringe
                        2-this isnt anime stfu
                        3-you're not a magician stfu
                        4-you care about eu stfu
                        5-you made a poll about eu, when we don't care about na enough to do the same. Stfu
                        6-cringe
                        i rest my case... Lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

i rest my case... Lmfao
                          Do you carry your gun in that case? You brainless cunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Actually I have been in multiple job positions varying in different levels of management. Let me further explain what I meant when I was talking about the bread and the worker.
                            You - the customer pull over a worker about the price of bread in the store. He then explains that he's sorry for the inconvenience and that he will contact the proper department for you to resolve this issue. (Which trifecta is doing because he has no power to compensate you which he has clearly stated nor the power to change central server.) But after he informs you of this you keep asking him that HE needs to do something more because he works at this store. This is EXACTLY what you are doing. It is not his position to do anything. I'm not sure if YOU ever worked before but when you cannot do something, you let the customer know that you will do what you can and contact the necessary people who do have the power. I'm not saying he did everything correctly, I'm saying that you are being the naggy customer who might as well be talking to a brick wall because it will do as much for you as that worker can at this momentary point in time. Do you understand that?
                            and the customer will keep returning to the store because his issues are unsolved,what if he expects a charge back of his money?
                            he will keep returning time after time
                            will keep shouting untill the management talks to him/the issue is solved.
                            if gm trifecta cant do anything bring someone that does,but reality is he does have an authority hes just lazy.
                            even if he doesnt,if my issue are unsolved ill keep returning and shouting untill ill get my money back,everyone would.
                            if someone in gk cares for their playerbase they shouldve acted long time ago,
                            and if the gm's job is being the connecting line between devs and playerbase its their job to recieve all hate from their bosses unproffesionalism,
                            they are not a retail store workers thats the difference,their job is literally be the middleman between players and so called non existent "management"
                            also i would bring back the compensation for just a second here,if you think a gm has no authority to give us 5 changers instead of 1 then really gm's can say anything to you and you will eat the bait.
                            you wanna say to a customer that store lets say owes him money that he just talks to a brick wall and should give up?ridicilous
                            my behavior is not out of the blue its a result of something,
                            if the gm's work for a company that acts so bad they should expect it or quit their job,
                            if you are are the secretery of a place that treats customers like complete shit EXPECT to get all of hate at your desk,even if its not your fault.
                            dont like it?quit your job because your company is shit
                            but i wont stop complaining,

edit:its just sad that im being treated just like a random complainer instead of trying to listen to my issues,
                            nobody in gk has any sense of trying to even help you as a customer including gm's
                            Last edited by Haku; 08-02-2017, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Oh Snaps wat i miss? a bunch of chicks with pricks going hams on da forums? One time I stand up for NA. ders a reasons y GM dont care enuff about yous EU player... want 2 know y? Cus you dont matter. Please KYS and stop QQ on our forums

Comment

• Originally posted by polloloco View Post

Fucking lying euro trash shit like you belong in EuroGamesZ forums its dead now we don't need you here go make your own fucking forums and discuss goat shagging there you self entitled pricks.
                                I didn't lie once. And I've only ever heard about EuroGamesZ from one person before, the only people that care about EuroGamesZ from what I've seen are NA players. Saying that this is NA forums is insanely ridiculous, not only do you exclude EU, but you also exclude the Asian server. If anyone is being self-entitled it's you.

Comment

Working...
                                X