EU vs NA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haku View Post

me being benched wont be the best case for my team thats the thing,but i understand dbll tho:

i had left eye an ex mod who think maxing out pass stats for sg is the best

and valioa who a laid back nigger who cant get pussy.

that game was just for fun but if u wannna play now i can get a squad just make sure u dont run tho.

21 pts on ya bitch asses spaming F.
    Last edited by Milks; 08-02-2017, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post

i had left eye an ex mod who think maxing out stats for sg is the best

and valioa who a laid back nigger who cant get pussy.

that game was just for fun but if u wannna play now i can get a squad just make sure u dont run tho.

21 pts on ya bitch asses spaming F.
      yeah you need good players around you to ever get a win/a chance.
      someone need to carry a blockless center or you simply just corner press d and hope to god they dont shoot at you on offense "DPOTY"

yeah im sure that game was alot of fun,also what squad are you talking about?arent you dup's towel boy?

dbll rather have that pg defending iso pf rather than you,hell i think even nicki in training drills is getting tried of stomping you with dunks.

stop overselling yourself youre complete trash and dbll showed that to the entire game.

Comment

all that essay and not one line said u wanted to face me.

coward.

Comment

A player so worthless he won't even be called up vs iso pf, the fact dbll didnt even use you vs a comp you were supposed to be viable in, he felt like fuck that.

I don't want to face you it's a waste of time

Comment

all that essay and not one line said u wanted to face me.

coward.
            i already did,you wanna come again?pm me
            maybe i should play iso pf this time it seems like isolating you is an ez win to the point that dbll kept playing with a pg and sg even after losing 2 games.
            he be like nothing is worse than dpoty defending the main scorer.

im terrified from such a scary presence really,now stop talking over yourself and pm me for a game weakling excuse of a center.

meanwhile spam block drill and try to block nicki for more than twice in a row then come back here and post a video of improvement maybe dbll will consider you for next tour

Comment

i already did,you wanna come again?pm me
              maybe i should play iso pf this time it seems like isolating you is an ez win to the point that dbll kept playing with a pg and sg even after losing 2 games.
              he be like nothing is worse than dpoty defending the main scorer.

im terrified from such a scary presence really,now stop talking over yourself and pm me for a game weakling excuse of a center.

meanwhile spam block drill and try to block nicki for more than twice in a row then come back here and post a video of improvement maybe dbll will consider you for next tour
              he asked me if its ok if i sit on the bench i said yes its a team game if u dint notice all 3 of my teammate sat on the bench atleast once that tourney.

how many finals have u been in?

make it there more than me and then judge some1 else sitting down on the bench with 2 tourney wins.

Comment

he benched me cuz of my 3pt not blocks btw. get yo facts right.

Comment

8HBa0wi.jpg
                  Pretty much how I describe current situation
                  Don't mind me, I'm just posting some unnecessary stuff

Comment

he asked me if its ok if i sit on the bench i said yes its a team game if u dint notice all 3 of my teammate sat on the bench atleast once that tourney.

how many finals have u been in?

make it there more than me and then judge some1 else sitting down on the bench with 2 tourney wins.

a good player doesnt get benched,a good player favors his team by playing in the actual game and not cheerleadering.
                    your belts are with anomaly and stylez 2 players that can completely carry your worthless waste of a team spot,just press d in the corner and dont fuck up too hard,best example is kobe having a belt too(that really means alot right).

when it was a scenario where you playing can win/lose the game no one wanted you in it.
                    dbll and his worthless other corner kobe cannot carry another worthless center which also doesnt have enough 3pt for the said game,if you are not good for corner d pressing you are probably useless,dbll didnt even care for your defense because its irrelevant.

tell me yourself if it feels good to lose a tour from bench without even attempting to take it,
                    but you accept it with ease because you know your only chance of ever winning is with people carrying you/benching,so yeah atleast you understand your position.
                    you expect me to value you when your own teamate doesnt?
                    Last edited by Haku; 08-02-2017, 04:49 PM.

Comment

I smell a duck
                      !!!! Lets fuking cook it in an oven !

Comment

a good player doesnt get benched,a good player favors his team by playing in the actual game and not cheerleadering.
                        your belts are with anomaly and stylez 2 players that can completely carry your worthless waste of a team spot,just press d in the corner and dont fuck up too hard,best example is kobe having a belt too(that really means alot right).

when it was a scenario where you playing can win/lose the game no one wanted you in it.
                        dbll and his worthless other corner kobe cannot carry another worthless center which also doesnt have enough 3pt for the said game,if you are not good for corner d pressing you are probably useless,dbll didnt even care for your defense because its irrelevant.

tell me yourself if it feels good to lose a tour from bench without even attempting to take it,
                        but you accept it with ease because you know your only chance of ever winning is with people carrying you/benching,so yeah atleast you understand your position.
                        you expect me to value you when your own teamate doesnt?
                        key to winning a tourney is not to carry some1 else

key is to do ur job and ur role and leave ur ego to aside ppl like u wont get know that

im not ducking tourney or u if thats what ur wondering

Comment

Get off Dbll's nuts man. Keep feeding the narcissistic prick's ego. Y'all treat the guy like he's fucking Justin Bieber when he's playing on EU. Stop that shit fanboys! And to be honest Milks his defense is more superior than DBLL. Fucking guy jumps on every pumps and then blame his mates. Can't even pass the ball right when someones open.

Comment

key to winning a tourney is not to carry some1 else

key is to do ur job and ur role and leave ur ego to aside ppl like u wont get know that

im not ducking tourney or u if thats what ur wondering
                            leave ego aside just like your friend dbll does right?
                            you keep stating the same sentence and ill keep telling you that
                            a good player does not get benched,
                            your "key" for winning tournament is just in your case,yeah you need to leave your ego aside because youre a bad player and your team has to bench/replace you inorder to somehow even get close of winning tournament.
                            yes in your case its true,you have to get benched in games that the scorer is isolating you,
                            your "key" of winning tour is true because you know that forcing yourself into the games will probably result in more chances of losing rather than winning because you are an average player and blocker at best(name doesnt make the player-player makes the name).

there are alot of champs that never got benched because they were good,you choose to get benched and play corner and get carried by teamates because thats your only way of winning?
                            its find i respect that,as i said you know the position youre in.
                            Last edited by Haku; 08-02-2017, 05:38 PM.

Comment

leave ego aside just like your friend dbll does right?
                              you keep stating the same sentence and ill keep telling you that
                              a good player does not get benched,
                              your "key" for winning tournament is just in your case,yeah you need to leave your ego aside because youre a bad player and your team has to bench/replace you inorder to somehow even get close of winning tournament.
                              yes in your case its true,you have to get benched in games that the scorer is isolating you,
                              your "key" of winning tour is true because you know that forcing yourself into the games will probably result in more chances of losing rather than winning because you are an average player and blocker at best(name doesnt make the player-player makes the name).

there are alot of champs that never got benched because they were good,you choose to get benched and play corner and get carried by teamates because thats your only way of winning?
                              its find i respect that,as i said you know the position youre in.
                              i play every game but finals and we lost i guess im the best and need to play the game.
                              this is why u should duck me and not challenge me to a match.
                              if db wanted blks why would he sub 2 pg? fuck tard he wanted 3s

my c cant shoot like pg's use ur head for once.

win a tourney then start talking.

Comment

It's okay maybe one day you'll be something more than a cornerbitch that can't carry anyone since you're already heavy af to carry. You know it best, you couldn't have contributed to that game as an average big who's only ability is to oversell himself

Comment

Working...
                                X