EU vs NA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roarless View Post
    It's okay maybe one day you'll be something more than a cornerbitch that can't carry anyone since you're already heavy af to carry. You know it best, you couldn't have contributed to that game as an average big who's only ability is to oversell himself
    i rather be a corner bitch then a "ringless" bitch

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post

i play every game but finals and we lost i guess im the best and need to play the game.
      this is why u should duck me and not challenge me to a match.
      if db wanted blks why would he sub 2 pg? fuck tard he wanted 3s

my c cant shoot like pg's use ur head for once.

win a tourney then start talking.
      your teamate thought he will lose even harder with you,yeah ill duck that.

i understand dbll wanted 3's,but i also understand defense wins games
      dbll just realised you are probably gonna get 1 block per game with your avergae defense and in that case yeah its not worth the 3pt loss.
      if you had an actuall good defense your 3pt would have been irrelevant(but you keep telling yourself youre good defender even tho no one including your team believes in it)

also "win a tourny" statement in NA lost all meaning when there are players like you and kobe running around with belts,
      oh and what a coincedence both of you played corner with 2 much better players in your team inorder to get them,so shocking.

Comment

Bragging about being a corner bitch is nothing to talk big about. It is like saying "I only hacked one time in the tournament" its pathetic. However, it does take 3 people to do their role, but Milks only role, even in VIP was to be a corner bitch. Stylez aka Dave did all the work and the russian scrub Aristocrat did the heavy rebound and blocking. So as much as I hate EU scum, I despise corner bitches even more.

No excuses. and the only tourney VIPxMilks happened to win was a mini-ME tourney... I dont even count those. Kobe? Another trash talking corner bitch.

Nothing personal, milks. I just simply hate corner bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post
          It's okay maybe one day you'll be something more than a cornerbitch that can't carry anyone since you're already heavy af to carry. You know it best, you couldn't have contributed to that game as an average big who's only ability is to oversell himself
          My name is CornerSlave and i am HIGHLY offended

Why is everyone's argument against tourney winners that they sat corner? Would you rather they take up space in the middle of the court during iso?

Comment

Originally posted by Gates View Post

My name is CornerSlave and i am HIGHLY offended

Why is everyone's argument against tourney winners that they sat corner? Would you rather they take up space in the middle of the court during iso?
            for an iso player,even if he wins or loses he can be considered good/bad,its just that every case is different.
            i know some iso players that are really good and some that are average at best.
            in kobe and milks case they are average (milks average,kobe below average) and both of them won a tour when 2 much better player were in their teams carrying them.
            if you put any other average pf/sg instead of milks and kobe they wouldve probably win the tour anyway,so acting as a good player because you won like that is idiotic(if milks was any good he wouldve played for his team in the tour finals,dbll already approved what im saying by benching this guy).

why corner hate you asking?simply it can be carriable,if you play a playstyle that invloves heavily all 3 players having skill like dash, players like milks and kobe wouldnt be able hide their shitty self inorder to win games,thats why corner is used for an arguement vs tour winner
            oh and also probably because when a trash player wins a tour it has to be cornering they cant win it otherwise.
            altough i admit there are some really good corner players aswell,every case for itself
            Last edited by Haku; 08-02-2017, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haku View Post

for an iso player,even if he wins or loses he can be considered good/bad,its just that every case is different.
              i know some iso players that are really good and some that are average at best.
              in kobe and milks case they are average (milks average,kobe below average) and both of them won a tour when 2 much better player were in their teams carrying them.
              if you put any other average pf/sg instead of milks and kobe they wouldve probably win the tour anyway,so acting as a good player because you won like that is idiotic(if milks was any good he wouldve played for his team in the tour finals,dbll already approved what im saying by benching this guy).

why corner hate you asking?simply it can be carriable,if you play a playstyle that invloves heavily all 3 players having skill like dash, players like milks and kobe wouldnt be able hide their shitty self inorder to win games,thats why corner is used for an arguement vs tour winner
              oh and also probably because when a trash player wins a tour it has to be cornering they cant win it otherwise.
              altough i admit there are some really good corner players aswell,every case for itself
              Listen up Mr. Below Average, Time to get you educated.

I have the most FS2 Final Apperances (4x), unfortunately I got beaten every finals TO A H*CKER team, not once....but twice (maybe triple since Wyh is a known h*cker as well.) *Hanachan's team is the only team that legit beat us.

Funny story, One of the Tournament - I iso'd as the main scorer and reached to the finals & lost against 3 h*cking PFs who's now is currently banned for h*cking. Karma is a B.

Believe me...I can SCORE,I've score plenty in my hey-days, but I see greatness in DBLL. If that involved me being the spotter, I'm all up for it.

#WhateverItTakesToWin

Plz Tune this video below

STAY IN YOUR LANE!

shh

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post
                Bragging about being a corner bitch is nothing to talk big about. It is like saying "I only hacked one time in the tournament" its pathetic. However, it does take 3 people to do their role, but Milks only role, even in VIP was to be a corner bitch. Stylez aka Dave did all the work and the russian scrub Aristocrat did the heavy rebound and blocking. So as much as I hate EU scum, I despise corner bitches even more.

No excuses. and the only tourney VIPxMilks happened to win was a mini-ME tourney... I dont even count those. Kobe? Another trash talking corner bitch.

Nothing personal, milks. I just simply hate corner bitches
                what about the time these two corner ho's made it to the finals with legitkush instead of stylez. Have you ever made it as far as these two corner hos? Walk the walk, don't just talk to the talk. For all the talk, you've never even sniffed the finals..

videooo gamesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Why tf are yall niggas fighting over dumb shit Cot-damn! We fucking allies get your shit together.

Comment

Originally posted by slipnslide View Post

what about the time these two corner ho's made it to the finals with legitkush instead of stylez. Have you ever made it as far as these two corner hos? Walk the walk, don't just talk to the talk. For all the talk, you've never even sniffed the finals..

Videooo gamesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
                    +1 lmaoooooo

Comment

Corner is the most important part of iso , dont know about eu isoers nowadays but before i afk there were lot of good corner (pf,ct,sf) in EU and most of ur NA mates have no chance against them

Comment

iso is shit. Boring af for 4 out of 6 people on court. Taking that into consideration, it's the only viable tactic vs hackers. So i get it NA, u tried your best to beat hackers.

Whenever Mewo talks he/she brags about the most random things. Just stop talking about how good u were. Always irrelevant in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipNSlide View Post

videooo gamesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
                          Listen here Catfish, the obvious fact you chose to reply to my post while 'your boy' is being man handled by these EU scum is pathetic and shows how biased towards me you are. If you going to talk shit, then at least address the other10 players attacking your 'boy' as well. What are you afraid off bitch? That they will come after you too? After you are done, maybe you can continue to send nudes to Darrian of 4-year-old pictures or fixt? Fake ass bitch. Remember that you use to come to me crying because how bad your life sucked. You would always drunk messaged me at 2-3 in the fkn morning through steam randomly and I'd have to sit there and listen to your bullshit.

Say it ain't so and I am sure you done that to multiple dudes in here. Catfishing bitch of a whore.

Oh, and I went Top4 as a C without hacking. Thanks!
                          Last edited by ShaqOneal; 08-02-2017, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

Listen here Catfish, the obvious fact you chose to reply to my post while 'your boy' is being man handled by these EU scum is pathetic and shows how biased towards me you are. If you going to talk shit, then at least address the other10 players attacking your 'boy' as well. What are you afraid off bitch? That they will come after you too? After you are done, maybe you can continue to send nudes to Darrian of 4-year-old pictures or fixt? Fake ass bitch. Remember that you use to come to me crying because how bad your life sucked. You would always drunk messaged me at 2-3 in the fkn morning through steam randomly and I'd have to sit there and listen to your bullshit.

Say it ain't so and I am sure you done that to multiple dudes in here. Catfishing bitch of a whore.

Oh, and I went Top4 as a C without hacking. Thanks!
                            tbh i only skimmed this. lol top 4 woo nice job man, Still not close to milks fs2 stats... or even mine... and im a newb. Nice try with the personal attacks though. Try staying on topic otherwise you're just going to keep losing every argument while people laugh/frowned when they read your opinions. its funny though how you only started with these attacks after i deleted you for starting rumors about my friends. Still mad?

Comment

The every last moment of score in this game is iso (when under correct def) , the diffrence between isoer and othertactic is : real isoer do iso all the way , the others: need ur mate to create space for you to score in short moment ( avoid the timming of blk) , So teamwork is actually more about defense. When u say iso is shi it alrdy prove that you know nothing about this game and pls come to china server and learn what zone def is, and btw i can tell u there is no good pg in eu server (only 2 -3 pgs which i know can be called PG) and there is almost no good power sf as corner and defensive center ,thats why iso is dead there

Comment

Yall EU boys talk a lot of sht. A lot of NA players have achieved something, or are going to in near future.
                                Milks I know u mad but u can't insult our boy val like that. That was just raww dawg.
                                every ring holding player have their achievements, very noticed by the fs community for being in top lists for what they do. Calling someone with best defence for his position a " corner bitch" is not really an insult and they wouldn't care cus they made there way to the top, and earned their ring, not like they were benched and their team won it.

This is what I'm sayin folks.
                                BESR OF 9
                                NA vs EU (non friendly event)
                                team A and B for both teams with sub

NA players would happily play but eu players will duck (as usual)

Comment

Working...
                                X