No announcement yet.

EU vs NA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's okay guys...I ended Shaq's career after giving him that Tournament L. I wouldn't take any of his comments serious.

Ever since that L, he never once touched his C OR participate in tournament ever again and then go on a lil b*tch mode rampage.

You know ShaqCarl really took a hard L of his life when he tries to side with the SMF.

InB4 he say he's trolling. Ha-ha nt you should have been named CarlJavaleMcgee instead.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
      It's okay guys...I ended Shaq's career after giving him that Tournament L. I wouldn't take any of his comments serious.

Ever since that L, he never once touched his C OR participate in tournament ever again and then go on a lil b*tch mode rampage.

You know ShaqCarl really took a hard L of his life when he tries to side with the SMF.

InB4 he say he's trolling. Ha-ha nt you should have been named CarlJavaleMcgee instead.
      Yo Kobe u know shaqoneal lost a 1v1 to jimmybutler like 12-5 lol

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

Blaise, dont get mad because you a corner bitch. I was actually in the last tourney. Nice try! Nothing personal Blaise. I just dont like corner bitches. I never sided with SMF, you must be stupid if you actually believe I'd support hackers. It is funny you in here telling me I "support" yet you have 3 or more dudes who call themselves "legit" and NO ONE is making a big deal about it.
        ronnie, lex and his shit crew who played this last tournament. I suggest you focus on the REAL issue of people bending the rules to gain an advantage than take offense to someone who dislikes Corner bitches.

Get your shit together Blaise

Comment

Originally posted by Haku View Post

your teamate thought he will lose even harder with you,yeah ill duck that.

i understand dbll wanted 3's,but i also understand defense wins games
          dbll just realised you are probably gonna get 1 block per game with your avergae defense and in that case yeah its not worth the 3pt loss.
          if you had an actuall good defense your 3pt would have been irrelevant(but you keep telling yourself youre good defender even tho no one including your team believes in it)

also "win a tourny" statement in NA lost all meaning when there are players like you and kobe running around with belts,
          oh and what a coincedence both of you played corner with 2 much better players in your team inorder to get them,so shocking.
          Still super hard for him to get dives when he block cuz the other team pg is super west

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post
            Yall EU boys talk a lot of sht. A lot of NA players have achieved something, or are going to in near future.
            Milks I know u mad but u can't insult our boy val like that. That was just raww dawg.
            every ring holding player have their achievements, very noticed by the fs community for being in top lists for what they do. Calling someone with best defence for his position a " corner bitch" is not really an insult and they wouldn't care cus they made there way to the top, and earned their ring, not like they were benched and their team won it.

This is what I'm sayin folks.
            BESR OF 9
            NA vs EU (non friendly event)
            team A and B for both teams with sub

NA players would happily play but eu players will duck (as usual)

Talking like EU players haven't won rings in their own server tournaments. EvilSanta has like 4 belts or some shit, achieved quite a lot if you ask me. smh

Comment

Originally posted by LeagueLeader View Post

Talking like EU players haven't won rings in their own server tournaments. EvilSanta has like 4 belts or some shit, achieved quite a lot if you ask me. smh
              Santa and Mirx have 6 "belts" each, Ailith 3.

Comment

It's a walk in the park if I went to EU's tournament...

Comment

Originally posted by PGonnaSteal
                  getting belts in eu is easy tho, come get some in NA
                  muhahah what a shit u are talking kid,EU deffence is much stronger,if someone like db will come EU,he will get rekt by frist good team

Comment

Originally posted by someonelse View Post

muhahah what a shit u are talking kid,EU deffence is much stronger,if someone like db will come EU,he will get rekt by frist good team
                    Learn some English, then you can talk sht to top and mid tier players kid.

Comment

Everyone's point is invalid. Both regions are bad in average player lvl. There's just a tiny amount of good players in both of them. Stop bragging about their achievements just cause they are in your region.

Comment

If there is fs2 worldcup
                        NA and EU has no chance
                        Top1 is always between China and Korea.
                        don't think ur belt worth something, anyway u guys will get rekt first round at K1 tournment

Comment

I've played in EU and asia a lot more than Na lately. I have to say if Na came to either server the best Na teams would beat the EU teams and Asia. Lol

i know this is about to become some conflict but EU can't even def me on SW. Y'all have to dt constantly leaving the third man open lol.

Comment

^^and im sure 0 defender in ur server can def me alone.

Comment

Kuzi u stole beat the mods event gift from some random majors to brag about the win. What are u talking about? EU randoms? who cares. U didnt go vs pros.

Comment

I play in NA and get rebs with my 215 ms pg. I can do the same in EU. Both regions are retardedly easy. Old pros dropped the game cause 0 competition. It's hilarious to brag about anything in the game's current state.

Comment

Working...
                                X