EU vs NA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EU vs NA

yall already see the title of this thread, north america vs europe's finest,
    LETS GET IT

Originally posted by Beslic
    World United
    cancer from one place and cancer from another dont mix

Comment

eu is full of pussy since 2015 they DQ Me a NA player from EU REB CHALLENGE cuz im that good..

btw this pussy goes by the name of evilsanta hes was so scare he had to went on c and still havent got the balls to face me in a 1 v 1 reb battle pussy.

Comment

o damn even NA's best overall two way bigman got somethin 2 say l0l

Comment

Anybody with a brain is gonna ignore this thread. The best way to counter this NA vs EU bullshit is if one of the sides can act like adults, and not act like one disagreement on a topic means that EU and NA have to be divided in any way.

Since NA even went as far as to make a forum post about it, I hope that EU will completely ignore this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
            eu is full of pussy since 2015 they DQ Me a NA player from EU REB CHALLENGE cuz im that good..

btw this pussy goes by the name of evilsanta hes was so scare he had to went on c and still havent got the balls to face me in a 1 v 1 reb battle pussy.

didnt you get benched on the only game that it was your job the defend and not dbll's?

Comment

Originally posted by Joytoy View Post
              Anybody with a brain is gonna ignore this thread. The best way to counter this NA vs EU bullshit is if one of the sides can act like adults, and not act like one disagreement on a topic means that EU and NA have to be divided in any way.

Since NA even went as far as to make a forum post about it, I hope that EU will completely ignore this thread.
              "anybody who has a brain is gonna ignore this thread"
              well u clearly dont u dumb fk
              take ur L n fk off

Comment

Originally posted by Haku View Post

didnt you get benched on the only game that it was your job the defend and not dbll's?
                not his fault he got benched so u cant bash him and i swear milks got a belt already ?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post

not his fault he got benched so u cant bash him and i swear milks got a belt already ?
                  not his fault its natural for those who are not good enough.
                  he got a belt and got benched on finals thats even worse

Comment

Lol why u lickin his ass so much? Tryna slide your ass next to him on the bench?

Comment

how many tourney u won?

if coach dont want me to play then i sit my ego wont get in the way when its tourney time i do whats best for my team something a shitty player like u won't understand.

meanwhile u can shut the fuck up and fuck up off our forums.

Comment

tfw you get benched vs iso pf even tho you're supposed to be DPOTY... Yet you called me out saying "I'm nothing like you" you're right, I don't get fucking benched when we need blocks. Guess dbll didn't trust you.

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post

tfw you get benched vs iso pf even tho you're supposed to be DPOTY... Yet you called me out saying "I'm nothing like you" you're right, I don't get fucking benched when we need blocks. Guess dbll didn't trust you.
                          im the dpoty im the best at what i do if he dint trust me why did he sign me up for the tourney?

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post

how many tourney u won?

if coach dont want me to play then i sit my ego wont get in the way when its tourney time i do whats best for my team something a shitty player like u won't understand.

meanwhile u can shut the fuck up and fuck up off our forums.
                            me being benched wont be the best case for my team thats the thing,but i understand dbll tho:

Comment

Don't know about you but I'd feel pretty insulted not being utilized vs iso pf, where you need blocks where you're supposed to be the best at. Maybe you overrated yourself, hope it was a nice experience watching your team lose from the bench. (Let's be realistic that comeback should have never happened, that team couldnt have played worse and 12 consistent doubleclutches in a row went in to win that comeback game)

Comment

Working...
                              X