Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef ending predictions

MY PREDICTION

shaq gets banned by a gm lol (dis nkka funny as sht so let em stay)
    someone from eu ddos 3 na players
    joytoy continues to take Ls during near future
    someone from na will take hacks to eu and then fk everyone up l0l

Already did. Ablkguy was on EU earlier, clearly speeding AGAIN. I wonder why they didn't banned Beefsteak and Ablkguy like they did Cookie and co.

He wont. That dude has a vac ban so I wont be shocked if he's on that C.E. now.

Last edited by PFLife; 08-02-2017, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Dayum son!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PFLife View Post
        Already did. Ablkguy was on EU earlier, clearly speeding AGAIN. I wonder why they didn't banned Beefsteak and Ablkguy like they did Cookie and co.

For once I agree with someone from the EU. Ablkguy aka Lex and Ron never stopped hacking. They still have the hacks in their possession. It is sad that most people are stupid to buy into this fucking useless ass cunt ass half mixed negros bullshit. He's a pathetic failure for life.

Comment

I must of beat you yesterday on my stream while I was in EU dont get salty man get better classic case of a whiny bitch "anyone who is better than me is hacking and everyone else is a noob" mentality; I cant handle someone being better than me in a video game so i need to rationalize it by saying they are cheating... shaq you work at a bank bro thats some real life fulfilling shit right there, do you even need a degree to work at a bank? something got your chimichangas in a bunch obviously cause u been on the forums quite a bit lately. You are a random bow out gracefully from fs2 comprende? Or your buddies from set me free are back are you gonna try to team with them another tournament as you claimed to everyone that you were rob1no the SF that was banned, dont get mad get better, Arrrrriba

PS you claimed to be a changed man from you accident you are a classic example that even a near death experience is not enough to change an asshole like u, the world is a better place without you and I hope your next accident takes care of that... keep riding cowboy

Comment

"Whiny bitch" Fuck! That really hurt! I'mma tell momma!
            Jokes aside, streaming won't prove that you're not using a third party program. We clearly saw that you were speeding cause you went SMF on us. Scores changes before the balls goes in, flying blocks like Chappie, speeding like Cookie. You might fool the GM's by saying it's just connection problems but not us dude. But all good though. We're talking about a dead game here anyway. Keep doing what you're doing I guess. I'd probably hack too if winning in a dead game is the only way to boost my ego.

Comment

Jokes aside, streaming won't prove that you're not using a third party program. We clearly saw that you were speeding cause you went SMF on us. Scores changes before the balls goes in, flying blocks like Chappie, speeding like Cookie. You might fool the GM's by saying it's just connection problems but not us dude. But all good though. We're talking about a dead game here anyway. Keep doing what you're doing I guess. I'd probably hack too if winning in a dead game is the only way to boost my ego.
              Hey I know it sucks being a random on a dead game and you are looking for some form of identity on the internet thru fs2 but latching on to me is not gonna make that happen... so imma say this real nice and ez for u ... IF I BEAT U ITS CAUSE IM BETTER THAN YOU.... you are not SMF so any strats i used against them does not apply to the rest of Fs2... sorry thats a hard concept for you and others to understand... stay unknown and random please

Comment

I just want to put out there this random has been attempting to stir up drama between EU and NA players.. Get a life bro

Comment

This dude sparty is just a bitch ass nigger. It is funny him replying to your post but sounds like hes talking about me. He lives at home abusing his moms credit card and works at McDonalds. Ironic how he chooses to bash others who clearly are better than him in REAL LIFE while he HACKS away in a fuckign video game. Sparty, if you ever in Cali, hit me up. Ill show you whats up. Only 1 person in here besides me can act like a baddie and back it up and that is Blaise. You on the other hand, based on your profile pic, you some stupid chink nigger who wants want to "GET BIG" on the internet. Thanks for using my saying 'Dont get mad, get better'

Bet Nig, sparty... Get nig...

Dumb shit, learn to quote the right person next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparty View Post

Hey I know it sucks being a random on a dead game and you are looking for some form of identity on the internet thru fs2 but latching on to me is not gonna make that happen... so imma say this real nice and ez for u ... IF I BEAT U ITS CAUSE IM BETTER THAN YOU.... you are not SMF so any strats i used against them does not apply to the rest of Fs2... sorry thats a hard concept for you and others to understand... stay unknown and random please
                    This is nothing new. Engine users claiming they're legit like Cookie and co right? Oh, and calling people random or unknown to take away their credibility? Lol At least try harder cause that shit wont make me lose sleep. I'll wait...

Comment

no matter what happens, don't give up on girl of your dreams.

Comment

shut yo dumb ugly ass up Nigga u can't get no pussy and you lost yo v card to a female Dominic/big joe lookin ass hoe

Comment

don't give up!!!

and nothing wrong with Dominican women, there are some very pretty ones, but no matter what, man sees the outside, but God sees the heart.
                          Last edited by soldier king; 08-03-2017, 04:40 PM.

Comment

A pretty Dominican woman wouldn't give this guy the time of the day so now he has a vendetta against Latinas. It ok

Comment

Originally posted by dylanoxycodone View Post
                              A pretty Dominican woman wouldn't give this guy the time of the day so now he has a vendetta against Latinas. It ok
                              Please don't think all of us from NA are as brain dead as the OP. People like him are the reason we have so much conflict with other countries whether in a video game or important matters.

Comment

Working...
                              X