X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just don't give up, you can get her!

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Please don't think all of us from NA are as brain dead as the OP. People like him are the reason we have so much conflict with other countries whether in a video game or important matters.
      The Worse part is he's complete garbage at the game so you have someone with no skill trying to stir drama up between countries lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by dylanoxycodone View Post

The Worse part is he's complete garbage at the game so you have someone with no skill trying to stir drama up between countries lmfao
        It's sad but true. I have no way of saying this statement is false.

Comment

don't give up on girl of your dreams!

Comment

dylan ur a drug addict go to rehab overdose on ur drugs n kys pls
            kukiko ur fuking shit on fs and u still talk when will u fuking shut the fk up
            dominic = a character in fs from wild rookies
            not dominican -_- silly children
            Last edited by Isaiah Thomas; 08-05-2017, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Always will be better than you, keep trying and keep typing keyboard warrior.

Comment

Yo Jimmy I'll fuck your mom Youngblood. She can't be much older then me because you can't be older then around 14 at best. If by any chance she's a little past her prime you can throw your sister at me and I'll video tape it for you.

Comment

talk to a girl one day

Comment

I get a little competition, but I never really understood the region thing. We act like we are two different species, over some rather pointless "beef". Not only that, you can't really ever compare skill level, due to ping problems, most likely.

Comment

Working...
                    X