Actual input from Trifecta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actual input from Trifecta

I opened this topic in hopes of discussing with a GM now that they came out of their caves. You have made it clear u cant do shit about all the things that have happened. Fk the alerts, fk hackers, fk everything related to things like that.

I want some honesty from you since that's what u are known for. What happens going forward? What can people expect? Other than punishment. How will this game be improved? Will u do something about eternal bugs? Will we see new content added? Will we at least get some TRANSPARENCY with how u decide to do stuff?

As u clearly saw, lying to players doesnt work. It only backfires at the end. In case this game doesn't die after all this shit storm, will u change how things are being dealt with? U say the community is negative and all we do is bitch about stuff but have we ever been informed about anything in advance? Have u given any of us a chance to show we are actually mature people? They lied about the central server coming to keep people's hopes up. You lied about hackers just lagging cause u were instructed to. Do u just sit and take it? Cant u talk to the management team whoever they are and do they ever take advice? if not, tell us in advance. So that we dont spend our time trying to change anything.

We want nothing out of GMs. We dont need them at all, if they have no power to change anything. If whatever they transfer to the management, the management shoves it in the trashcan ( or whoever knows where else).

WE WANT TRANSPARENCY. Every successful gaming company has only been successful through community feedback. If your management team shuts their ears and just sends GMs to calm us down, it's just a ticking bomb.

What i want from u [GM] Trifecta is to tell me/us how possible any of this is. Actual transparency on what goes on. Of future plans. How soon we can expect stuff, if something will ACTUALLY change, etc. Not just the copy pasted Korean patches we half-ass receive.

Fixes of current issues that exist in our client only and not Korea, game bugs, if u will ACTUALLY ban all hackers or if it's even possible for u to do that, merely watching replays. If you say the evidence provided is just too slim to risk banning legit players spending thousands of dollars then it's fine.

We mostly want to see ACTUAL work being done, and not this fiasco after 3 years of waiting.

Will we see actual work from now on? can u guarantee that for us? Can we be assured that the management team is LEGIT receiving all our complaints, that we are not just being fooled by every higher-up, that they understand our frustration and that things will become better?

If you think any of this has been done the past 3 years, then u are a blind fool. If u think i am right and that this needs to be changed/ is changed already, then speak up. Let the haters trashtalk u it's all part of the job. Ban them if they spam after warning, do whatever u want. But for the love of god, ANSWER HONESTLY in issues that matter for EVERYONE.
    Last edited by rouladoros; 08-02-2017, 10:51 PM.

This is the only time I'll post here. If you read back on all the closed post he already answered most of your questions here. So re read everything he said please ._. Like I said.
    Only time I'm posting here

Comment

If u say so... Let's have a proper concise answer then, summing it up.

Comment

"I Opened this topic in hopes of discussing with a GM now that they came out of their caves. You have made it clear u cant do shit about all the things that have happened. Fk the alerts, fk hackers, fk everything related to things like that."

Answer --

the gms and dev aren't not the only ones that want hackers steam alert gone. It's been so long since any of this happened. I actually have still high hopes for the game and the direction they are starting to go. Like GM said new management is coming so be patient.

Yeah they made promises and even told me to relay info to y'all that got pushed to the side and / or didn't happen. < just have to live with it. It happens at times...>

"I want some honesty from you since that's what u are known for. What happens going forward? What can people expect? Other than punishment. How will this game be improved? Will u do something about eternal bugs? Will we see new content added? Will we at least get some TRANSPARENCY with how u decide to do stuff?"

Answer--

What's happening going forward is that they will most likely crack down more on hackers and steam alert. They will probably review more content and add a lot more to the game. Gms did say if you are not happy now come back later (when updates come). He pretty much hinted good updates are coming if you read between the lines. Personally you guys have to chill because the gms get their orders for the devs. They have to wait on the devs for everything. Like bans etc.

"As u clearly saw, lying to players doesnt work. It only backfires at the end. In case this game doesn't die after all this shit storm, will u change how things are being dealt with? U say the community is negative and all we do is bitch about stuff but have we ever been informed about anything in advance? Have u given any of us a chance to show we are actually mature people? They lied about the central server coming to keep people's hopes up. You lied about hackers just lagging cause u were instructed to. Do u just sit and take it? Cant u talk to the management team whoever they are and do they ever take advice? if not, tell us in advance. So that we dont spend our time trying to change anything."

Answer--

Yes lying to players doesn't work at all and you're right about that. The gms haven't lied at all. The information they told us pretty much got pushed to the side. The only promise that hits a lot of hearts is central server was actually promised to us at first quarter of march. Now it's way past that and people got irritated. I was always told what to say to the public from gms. I would say this with the company don't expect the date of release to actually be true any where. With being a mod for years and a long FS vet even back in Sierra dates were pushed back.

The gms didn't lie about hackers in tournament. Each tournament I talked to one of the gms. They noticed everything but once again it's up to the devs.

Also to bring up another topic is subs (5)...

Since everyone said 5 subs and it was over 25 people I'll believe you guys. Don't take it out on blitz and Duke though because they didn't know or would have known another GM told you guys that. Normally if something like this was promised the gms would leave a note on the other GM(s) desk.

-- Gms are not allowed to make promises. Hopefully someone has a screenshot.

All of the communities on each server is toxic. This is probably why some of the gms didn't even reply on forum. I kinda don't blame them. Still it's no need to bash them. With the gms they have a chain on which they communicate to devs. They have to wait on word back from them before taking action.

From here on out visit the gamekiss page for future updates.

I try my best to forward updates to y'all via discord Snapchat and kik. I am in many chats. Some people think I lie though which is understandable since central hasn't happened yet. Still I'll try to do my best.

"We want nothing out of GMs. We dont need them at all, if they have no power to change anything. If whatever they transfer to the management, the management shoves it in the trashcan ( or whoever knows where else)."

Answer--

Without gms you would have a support in which to send hack related stuff or have your questions answered. The devs don't even speak English I believe. The gms in my opinion are always doing a good job at pushing info to the devs. Let them do their jobs. Once again the dev controls what happens in the game. The gms are gamers also so respecting them is a whole lot better than disrespect. Honestly... if all the communities respected the gms more they would probably reply to forums more...

when I say that I mean it like this...

it's their job to maintain forums and keep guidelines in place. It's their CHOICE to reply to users. This also makes a difference when they copy and paste responses. It's not just the gms that do this it's every game.

For ex I'm not ashamed by this I've been a mod on Runescape for awhile as well as still play from time to time. Some of the game developers don't reply to some people being negative which some end up missing out on events.

"WE WANT TRANSPARENCY. Every successful gaming company has only been successful through community feedback. If your management team shuts their ears and just sends GMs to calm us down, it's just a ticking bomb."

Answer--

Well with this you're also right with this. They offer feedback through support page and also read forums when the public writes good topics. I personally close topics when it gets derailed.

"What i want from u [GM] Trifecta is to tell me/us how possible any of this is. Actual transparency on what goes on. Of future plans. How soon we can expect stuff, if something will ACTUALLY change, etc. Not just the copy pasted Korean patches we half-ass receive."

Answer--

I'll go ahead and say that all of this is very possible and achievable. The one thing that irks me personally is the fact no one including mods can get actual dates of plans (such as central server) the devs and gms plans should be talked about a lot. That's the ultimate way of good feedback for any gaming company. Runescape as well as any other game has polls on what the community wants and what to expect the month ahead(future updates)

The only thing this game should hide is hackshield updates imo.

My personal opinion is I have no idea when they will change their views on hiding updates and other things. You just kinda have to go with the flow and hope you come to peace with it.

"Fixes of current issues that exist in our client only and not Korea, game bugs, if u will ACTUALLY ban all hackers or if it's even possible for u to do that, merely watching replays. If you say the evidence provided is just too slim to risk banning legit players spending thousands of dollars then it's fine."

Answer--

Agreed with this above 100%. They always said they need to be 100% of the hack accusations. I think gms / mods and other players in game need to crack down on them also. The devs make the game but it's different when you actually play. Especially if you played for years on a certain position.

"We mostly want to see ACTUAL work being done, and not this fiasco after 3 years of waiting."

Answer--

Also agree. Including myself I got tired of waiting for so long. The sad part of NA is that you get outrebbed and outdived by west and central unless you're very good at boxout and at times some people are very suspect to me.

Most east bigs get called trash by west because ultimately west don't understand the struggle.

"Will we see actual work from now on? can u guarantee that for us? Can we be assured that the management team is LEGIT receiving all our complaints, that we are not just being fooled by every higher-up, that they understand our frustration and that things will become better?"

Answer--

I can justify that the gms are reviewing everyone's concerns as well as not ignoring you. For the past couple of weeks you've been seeing their progress.

"If you think any of this has been done the past 3 years, then u are a blind fool. If u think i am right and that this needs to be changed/ is changed already, then speak up. Let the haters trashtalk u it's all part of the job. Ban them if they spam after warning, do whatever u want. But for the love of god, ANSWER HONESTLY in issues that matter for EVERYONE."

Answer--

Honestly it hasn't been done in the past 3 years and for that a couple of the gms apologized to me but not to the community as a whole (a notice) trifecta did apologize for the mishap on forums. (Central server) he was honest also and said it got pushed to the side. He was also open to his own opinion saying central server won't change anything. Each GM is different so no need to bash anyone for their stance on things. This is probably the best responses you can get unless someone else can do better 😂

Last edited by ChillWIll; 08-03-2017, 06:37 AM.

Comment

my nikka chillwill went in

Comment

Is it really this serious? Play the fucking game or don't. Trifecta actually was very transparent and talked with you nerds like a person to person instead of GM to customer. What more do you want from him? Lmfao the way some of you bitch about this game I would think you make a living off it.
            Last edited by dylanoxycodone; 08-03-2017, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dylanoxycodone View Post
              Is it really this serious? Play the fucking game or don't. Trifecta actually was very transparent and talked with you nerds like a person to person instead of GM to customer. What more do you want from him? Lmfao the way some of you bitch about this game I would think you make a living off it.

Lol you took it the way most people did 😂 It all does ultimately come down to play or don't play lmao

Comment

I don't want you to think you are being ignored so here is a quick summary of the issues and updates:

Please stop telling us to fix bugs tell us what bugs you want fixed and we will fix it. Seriously communication works 2 ways maybe explain yourself better and stop being so irate.

Moving past the EU compensation I already looked into it and someone else promised 5, I wont give out names but that person does not have the authority to make that decision since he is only a MOD the GMs know to never make promises.

Alert accounts would kill this game faster than a bad update or hackers because its draining resources needed to run or improve the game. Also alert accounts are made by using stolen credit cards. Saying alert accounts are fine is saying stolen credit cards are fine and that we support it.

You want to know future plans? its a basketball game what you can update is very limited and the team lead wants to keep everything as a surprise because they run things OG style, like Dylan said just go play the game, But if you have any ideas you think are good share it, but don't be disappointed if it does not happen.
                Last edited by [GM] Trifecta; 08-03-2017, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Taking some ideas from Korean FS2 could be a good start. For example, the idea of SP Speed has been floating around for a long time and it's something that a lot of players want.

Comment

Out of sheer curiosity: when you say it's draining resources, do you refer to manpower, money or both being drained?

Not looking to start another shitstorm I'm just genuinely wondering about which resources are being drained.

Also myself, and probably a lot of players would be happier with just getting similar updates to Korea, like the balance patches were actually a step forward. People like a change of pace, new skills, balance changes to keep it fun, korean courts look great while we have been stuck with the same ones for a long time now. Basically what I think would be a good update would be to get more of their stuff and to create a more rewarding experience. People need an incentive to want to keep playing so it stays fresh, new skills/mechanics do that, same for new courts. I've watched a lot of korean/chinese fs2 and their game looks much smoother and a lot more fun to play because of how well it's taken care of.

As for fixing bugs: there's this pesky rebound bug floating around where somebody takes a rebound the ball disappears. it says "Ball clear" with the red outline and either the opponent scores a no mark or a shot clock violation occurs. Since it happens every other game and sometimes even twice a game, fixing that would be great.
                    Last edited by Roarless; 08-03-2017, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post
                      Out of sheer curiosity: when you say it's draining resources, do you refer to manpower, money or both being drained?

Not looking to start another shitstorm I'm just genuinely wondering about which resources are being drained.

Also myself, and probably a lot of players would be happier with just getting similar updates to Korea, like the balance patches were actually a step forward. People like a change of pace, new skills, balance changes to keep it fun, korean courts look great while we have been stuck with the same ones for a long time now. Basically what I think would be a good update would be to get more of their stuff and to create a more rewarding experience. People need an incentive to want to keep playing so it stays fresh, new skills/mechanics do that, same for new courts. I've watched a lot of korean/chinese fs2 and their game looks much smoother and a lot more fun to play because of how well it's taken care of.

As for fixing bugs: there's this pesky rebound bug floating around where somebody takes a rebound the ball disappears. it says "Ball clear" with the red outline and either the opponent scores a no mark or a shot clock violation occurs. Since it happens every other game and sometimes even twice a game, fixing that would be great.
                      Both

'I think would be a good update would be to get more of their stuff and to create a more rewarding experience' ???? what would be more of their stuff that you think you don't have asides from the courts??

Please send us a video of the bug, I have personally never experienced this problem, but due to how large EU is and how many countries are playing on the server I wouldn't be surprised if it was a connection issue the server is in Germany and you can get players as far as Russia playing on the EU server being match with players from Britain.

Comment

Well for example people get a daily login reward event, this week's event is a good example: a single pointball, followed by another small thing like a toy coin or a 1 day buff skillslot. This is very unrewarding and most wouldn't bother to login to finally get to the "good" stuff which is still only 1-2 card balls, 1-2 itemballs. These things are generally not worth logging in for, I know they're not supposed to be huge but this is just so little. I hate to make comparisons as I am well aware KR/CN FS2 aren't the same as ours but you see the events, the login rewards they receive it's almost normal for them to receive a week full of rewards that actually help them, from prisms to itemballs to cardballs to att changers. Then there's us, who login to receive a single point ball. I'm not saying we should get the same stuff they receive but it's an almost depressing comparison.

Also several skills are available in Korea/China ones that would make the game significantly more fun to play, like for example sf/sw/sg have Drive and Kickout Pass while we don't have it, SP Speed/SP stamina (The most important ones imo) that would make the game way more competitive and fun because the pace would increase and it would open up the game far more for diversity. We are getting balance patches from korea recently, it would only make sense to include the core otherwise the intended balance falls off since these patches are almost directly moved from korea without taking into consideration how these impact a slower paced game.

They have a ranking system, one that rewards them for playing games where you get a "Street cred" indicator and as you play more rewards open up which is once again more incentive to play.

As for the bug: I somehow don't currently have it in my replays, once I do I'll record it and send it to support.

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post
                          Well for example people get a daily login reward event, this week's event is a good example: a single pointball, followed by another small thing like a toy coin or a 1 day buff skillslot. This is very unrewarding and most wouldn't bother to login to finally get to the "good" stuff which is still only 1-2 card balls, 1-2 itemballs. These things are generally not worth logging in for, I know they're not supposed to be huge but this is just so little. I hate to make comparisons as I am well aware KR/CN FS2 aren't the same as ours but you see the events, the login rewards they receive it's almost normal for them to receive a week full of rewards that actually help them, from prisms to itemballs to cardballs to att changers. Then there's us, who login to receive a single point ball. I'm not saying we should get the same stuff they receive but it's an almost depressing comparison.

Also several skills are available in Korea/China ones that would make the game significantly more fun to play, like for example sf/sw/sg have Drive and Kickout Pass while we don't have it, SP Speed/SP stamina (The most important ones imo) that would make the game way more competitive and fun because the pace would increase and it would open up the game far more for diversity. We are getting balance patches from korea recently, it would only make sense to include the core otherwise the intended balance falls off since these patches are almost directly moved from korea without taking into consideration how these impact a slower paced game.

They have a ranking system, one that rewards them for playing games where you get a "Street cred" indicator and as you play more rewards open up which is once again more incentive to play.

As for the bug: I somehow don't currently have it in my replays, once I do I'll record it and send it to support.
                          We have been pushing to give out better daily rewards even Gkash for some time know but due to the management changes we had to hold back on that since the idea needs to be pitched again.

business model for the other servers is different it can give out more because the game has sponsors.

The skills will eventually make it our on this server and other features but which content and when will be up to the product lead.

We will wait for the report

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                            Trifecta;n196773]

We have been pushing to give out better daily rewards even Gkash for some time know but due to the management changes we had to hold back on that since the idea needs to be pitched again.

business model for the other servers is different it can give out more because the game has sponsors.

The skills will eventually make it our on this server and other features but which content and when will be up to the product lead.

We will wait for the report
                            Who is the project manager now since Thor resigned? Isn't the crucial part of communication betwen GMs and Devs project manager?

About the sponsors part. The problem is marketing. You should advertise somewhere else than in Korea. I know that it's not you problem but somewhere higher up. You even had a Korean national tournament few years ago. But sadly just once. We can see that Korean version is much more advanced.

Comment

Appreciate the answers, I do however hope the management doesn't keep changing like this or we'll be stuck going back and forth forever. I'd also like to mention that people have been asking for SP Speed/SP Stamina forever, if anything would bring a lot of old players that got bored back it's this. It'd make the game feel more responsive and way more fun than without. Not to mention more balanced since we're roughly on the same type of balance patches as Korea since the last two.

Advertising the game would of course always help since most people don't even know the game exists outside of the fs1 crowd / some people that witnessed the steam release.

Also from my viewpoint when you say it's a basketball game and that stuff is very limited what you can update. That's just kind of cynical, there's tons of things that can be updated and improved upon. It's more about how little or how much you think can be done to make it a vastly improving experience. I don't think the other versions would hear devs/gm's say this as they've been thriving for 2 years longer than we have and they still haven't hit a wall saying "well that's it we can't improve it anymore" and call it a day, so I don't see how we 2 years earlier should be saying this.

Comment

Working...
                              X