Actual input from Trifecta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roarless View Post
    Appreciate the answers, I do however hope the management doesn't keep changing like this or we'll be stuck going back and forth forever. I'd also like to mention that people have been asking for SP Speed/SP Stamina forever, if anything would bring a lot of old players that got bored back it's this. It'd make the game feel more responsive and way more fun than without. Not to mention more balanced since we're roughly on the same type of balance patches as Korea since the last two.

Advertising the game would of course always help since most people don't even know the game exists outside of the fs1 crowd / some people that witnessed the steam release.

Also from my viewpoint when you say it's a basketball game and that stuff is very limited what you can update. That's just kind of cynical, there's tons of things that can be updated and improved upon. It's more about how little or how much you think can be done to make it a vastly improving experience. I don't think the other versions would hear devs/gm's say this as they've been thriving for 2 years longer than we have and they still haven't hit a wall saying "well that's it we can't improve it anymore" and call it a day, so I don't see how we 2 years earlier should be saying this.
    When the new team lead will introduce themselves is up to them as of the moment there is a lot of catching up to do on their end.

I am not in charge of advertising or promoting the game I cannot comment on that

We are always open to suggestions for new ideas on what changes can be made, what I meant was you can only do so much since its basketball you cant change the game but you can improve or adjust mechanics.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
      Trifecta;n196784]

When the new team lead will introduce themselves is up to them as of the moment there is a lot of catching up to do on their end.

I am not in charge of advertising or promoting the game I cannot comment on that

We are always open to suggestions for new ideas on what changes can be made, what I meant was you can only do so much since its basketball you cant change the game but you can improve or adjust mechanics.
      Fair enough, however improving small things and adjusting mechanics can go a very long way. Games don't neccessarily need to reinvent themselves in order to keep players happy.

Comment

no matter what happens, don't give up on girl of your dreams.

also try not to curse

Comment

I personally believe FS2 players are spoiled. Ask any FS1 player what we dealt with. We would have GMs come talk to us twice a year, no support answers, barely any events or updates. FS2 has a matience with multiple updates every Tuesday? We would be thankful to get a support ticket answered within 3 weeks on fs1.The game is honestly pretty well managed, just because they don't implement what the community wants doesn't mean it's not. See the problem is, a lot of you invest too much of your time and energy stressing over the state of this game. It's just that. A GAME. I don't even play consistently anymore and I feel the need to comment. I have never seen so much bitching and moaning from what I presume to be grown men in my life. A lot of you must be new to JCE/FS. This is a game with developers in Korea and there are obviously language barriers so shit doesn't get implemented or adressed as fast as you would like. I'm not one to defend a company but I know the history unlike a lot of you and seen how much they've improved and evolved. boo hoo no sub changers , boo hoo no central server. Boo hoo. Instead of crying get better at the game so you can overcome those obstacles. I'm sick of going on the forums for entertainment and instead seeing a bunch of men crying like bitches..

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
            Trifecta;n196761]I don't want you to think you are being ignored so here is a quick summary of the issues and updates:

Please stop telling us to fix bugs tell us what bugs you want fixed and we will fix it. Seriously communication works 2 ways maybe explain yourself better and stop being so irate.

Moving past the EU compensation I already looked into it and someone else promised 5, I wont give out names but that person does not have the authority to make that decision since he is only a MOD the GMs know to never make promises.

Alert accounts would kill this game faster than a bad update or hackers because its draining resources needed to run or improve the game. Also alert accounts are made by using stolen credit cards. Saying alert accounts are fine is saying stolen credit cards are fine and that we support it.

You want to know future plans? its a basketball game what you can update is very limited and the team lead wants to keep everything as a surprise because they run things OG style, like Dylan said just go play the game, But if you have any ideas you think are good share it, but don't be disappointed if it does not happen.
            BRUH... Ok i am not gonna complain from the get go. You are trying to change things up and improve the game. I would really like it if GMs responded that frequently every time.

The thing is, you guys dont even know most of the bugs cause u rarely play. There is absolutely no way u havent seen this reb bug. It's in NA AND EU. It's been here for 2 weeks. Every player in the pro scene has witnessed it at least once. U get the reb, everyone else loses track of the ball. You are free to spam 3pts and noone will defend u. If u pass to a teamate they cant do shit and u lose possesion.

Similar to this, there is the bug where u get stolen while shooting. The ball goes into the hoop and stays on the ground. You can then pick it up and are invincible to others and can shoot free 3pts. or reset shot clock to end the game 2-0 for example.

Another bug is the hold bug that people used in tourneys sometimes. With James kim ball hold animation and other few chars like billy or whoever else it is, they make use of the fact that u cant steal them last 24 secs with that long steal in the post line, except their hand goes OUT of court, making it impossible to do ANYTHING WHATSOEVER to steal them. We have pointed this out for 2 years man.

It is also annoying from your side when u say "just tell us what bugs to fix". We have been telling u, sending tickets, doing whatever we can, spamming MODs. And u still aren't aware of them? It's frustrating bro.

GMs should be playing the game more frequently. You werent aware of 3 year old bugs, u would witness alert accounts sooner, u would witness hackers WAY sooner with your own eyes, u would know the struggle of a f2p customer, etc.

These are my suggestions for u [GM] Trifecta and the rest of the crew. These were our suggestions for 3 years my dude. I am not mental, randomly bashing u, i am frustrated cause of being ignored for 3 years. I am not saying it is specifically your fault, But obviously GMs were not aware of bugs we have been posting tickets with pics + telling u for years. Idk where the communication channel broke but it's frustrating nonetheless. I suggest u spend more time into the game. The forum is a good place to talk about stuff but players are used to playing the game itself. We are there most of the time. Not visiting a forum. This has been 100% your mistakes as a GM team. I haven't seen GMs in EU for the last 3 years other than the now deceased EuroGameZ (jk). We had wonderful feedback for u guys, we tried to reach for years, we didnt get replies and we now learn u werent aware of our attempts.

Sorry for this essay my dude. I hope it helps u somehow, to make your jobs better.

Here's my game time in case u think im just joking when i say we've been pointing this stuff out for years.

Last edited by rouladoros; 08-03-2017, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rouladoros View Post

BRUH... Ok i am not gonna complain from the get go. You are trying to change things up and improve the game. I would really like it if GMs responded that frequently every time.

The thing is, you guys dont even know most of the bugs cause u rarely play. There is absolutely no way u havent seen this reb bug. It's in NA AND EU. It's been here for 2 weeks. Every player in the pro scene has witnessed it at least once. U get the reb, everyone else loses track of the ball. You are free to spam 3pts and noone will defend u. If u pass to a teamate they cant do shit and u lose possesion.

Similar to this, there is the bug where u get stolen while shooting. The ball goes into the hoop and stays on the ground. You can then pick it up and are invincible to others and can shoot free 3pts. or reset shot clock to end the game 2-0 for example.

Another bug is the hold bug that people used in tourneys sometimes. With James kim ball hold animation and other few chars like billy or whoever else it is, they make use of the fact that u cant steal them last 24 secs with that long steal in the post line, except their hand goes OUT of court, making it impossible to do ANYTHING WHATSOEVER to steal them. We have pointed this out for 2 years man.

It is also annoying from your side when u say "just tell us what bugs to fix". We have been telling u, sending tickets, doing whatever we can, spamming MODs. And u still aren't aware of them? It's frustrating bro.

GMs should be playing the game more frequently. You werent aware of 3 year old bugs, u would witness alert accounts sooner, u would witness hackers WAY sooner with your own eyes, u would know the struggle of a f2p customer, etc.

These are my suggestions for u [GM] Trifecta and the rest of the crew. These were our suggestions for 3 years my dude. I am not mental, randomly bashing u, i am frustrated cause of being ignored for 3 years. I am not saying it is specifically your fault, But obviously GMs were not aware of bugs we have been posting tickets with pics + telling u for years. Idk where the communication channel broke but it's frustrating nonetheless. I suggest u spend more time into the game. The forum is a good place to talk about stuff but players are used to playing the game itself. We are there most of the time. Not visiting a forum. This has been 100% your mistakes as a GM team. I haven't seen GMs in EU for the last 3 years other than the now deceased EuroGameZ (jk). We had wonderful feedback for u guys, we tried to reach for years, we didnt get replies and we now learn u werent aware of our attempts.

Sorry for this essay my dude. I hope it helps u somehow, to make your jobs better.

Here's my game time in case u think im just joking when i say we've been pointing this stuff out for years.

Yo those bugs are annoying as Fk. +100000000

Comment

All those bugs he mentioned are even bugs I reported for the past 3 years myself along with other people lml

Comment

But hey, I seem very irritated for no reason. They have been trying to fix them for 3 years right? sorry ChillWIll i dont expect an answer from you. I know they never told u guys anything for 3 years about any bug.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                    Trifecta;n196784]

so what about the sever change we were promise 4 months ago?

Comment

Give me the email address you used to send all the reports and I will read them all personally.

Comment

Originally posted by ""Elite"" View Post
                        so what about the sever change we were promise 4 months ago?
                        http://forums.gamekiss.com/forum/fre...ve-central-now

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                          Trifecta;n196761]I don't want you to think you are being ignored so here is a quick summary of the issues and updates:

Please stop telling us to fix bugs tell us what bugs you want fixed and we will fix it. Seriously communication works 2 ways maybe explain yourself better and stop being so irate.

Moving past the EU compensation I already looked into it and someone else promised 5, I wont give out names but that person does not have the authority to make that decision since he is only a MOD the GMs know to never make promises.

Alert accounts would kill this game faster than a bad update or hackers because its draining resources needed to run or improve the game. Also alert accounts are made by using stolen credit cards. Saying alert accounts are fine is saying stolen credit cards are fine and that we support it.

You want to know future plans? its a basketball game what you can update is very limited and the team lead wants to keep everything as a surprise because they run things OG style, like Dylan said just go play the game, But if you have any ideas you think are good share it, but don't be disappointed if it does not happen.
                          Keeping updates a secrete it what drives people away. When players know about a update before it happens iit makes them want to play more. For example the "rebound" update aloe of people was posting on fourms about updates and getting some what elicited by it keeping it "OG style " it not a good tactic in this new generation.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                            Trifecta;n196821]

Give me the email address you used to send all the reports and I will read them all personally.
                            I've always had friends send them, or directly to mods like mateen. I know u are aware of all the bugs. The mods clearly said they've mentioned those bugs time after time. They have sent u replays, they have sent u everything. The reb bug is recent. I doubt it has been sent to u. STILL, u should have noticed it yourself if u play.

We've received replies like: this is not a bug. this is a game feature (i am guessing cause some GMs lack knowledge of the game they GM for).

Comment

Koreans have their updates discussed fully, they know every single change that happens and have a a test server to see if it works good etc. They receive full patch notes as well. We knew of our previous balance patch and we translated via google translate Better than whoever was responsible of translating it to us. Basic stuff like translating patch notes were not done properly. Cmon guys, isnt it time to leave all this behind? U said it's all going to change. Korea has way more clothes, they got more skills, more freestyles. The Developers speak there about what changes. What is the chance of getting a card. What is the chance of getting an item from a capsule. Here we got nothing like this. We are kept in the dark.

Comment

I've always had friends send them, or directly to mods like mateen. I know u are aware of all the bugs. The mods clearly said they've mentioned those bugs time after time. They have sent u replays, they have sent u everything. The reb bug is recent. I doubt it has been sent to u. STILL, u should have noticed it yourself if u play.

We've received replies like: this is not a bug. this is a game feature (i am guessing cause some GMs lack knowledge of the game they GM for).
                                Well that's convenient so have you reported anything in the past 3 years or even sent 1 ticket? Sorry but it seems awkward to claim to be reporting something but not actually doing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X