Actual input from Trifecta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rouladoros View Post
    Koreans have their updates discussed fully, they know every single change that happens and have a a test server to see if it works good etc. They receive full patch notes as well. We knew of our previous balance patch and we translated via google translate Better than whoever was responsible of translating it to us. Basic stuff like translating patch notes were not done properly. Cmon guys, isnt it time to leave all this behind? U said it's all going to change. Korea has way more clothes, they got more skills, more freestyles. The Developers speak there about what changes. What is the chance of getting a card. What is the chance of getting an item from a capsule. Here we got nothing like this. We are kept in the dark.
    Why do you think that? its the same company Korea gets their updates earlier but are patched the same way/same day which is why you can see the news earlier. We do have a test server and its the same development team. The stuff you are claiming like rate disclosure is not true....
    Last edited by [GM] Trifecta; 08-03-2017, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Ignore this post or delete lol was accident
      Last edited by rouladoros; 08-03-2017, 09:03 PM.

Comment

U want proof for that? Entered with lvl 12 pg in Pro ch. Played for 2 days. No teamates, fixed team whatever. Alone. This is the result:

I dont even wanna brag about it. It's seriously sad. There is no sense of achievement. All good players are gone...
        If you leave your launcher on steam will still clock your time....

Comment

Are u shitting with me trifecta? Are u doubting me on my attempts to fix bugs? You are not aware of the post About bugs with replays on hyperlinks in your forum?

Are u also telling me the korean forums i went on DO NOT mention updates, or rates about items?

what about patch updates for test server? They discuss what will probably go there. They let PLAYERS test it. Then they make actual patches.

And we get only half the patch. SGs in our server dont have drift pass. Pfs didnt get nerfed dunk success or mid success. What about all this? Do i have to expose things so we can talk man to man? Seriously dude...

Comment

Koreans have their updates discussed fully, they know every single change that happens and have a a test server to see if it works good etc. They receive full patch notes as well. We knew of our previous balance patch and we translated via google translate Better than whoever was responsible of translating it to us. Basic stuff like translating patch notes were not done properly. Cmon guys, isnt it time to leave all this behind? U said it's all going to change. Korea has way more clothes, they got more skills, more freestyles. The Developers speak there about what changes. What is the chance of getting a card. What is the chance of getting an item from a capsule. Here we got nothing like this. We are kept in the dark.
            the only reason Korea get updates more frequently cause the Devs are located also the game have sponsorships in Korea and it's came out in Korea. In Europe and NA it's gonna me hard to find a sponsor for a mom basketball game. IMO they should reach out to a basketball shoe company like adidas, Nike or even under armor. Also add eastern modern music to attarct more people from eu and na. And make tutorials on skill like dash, swing and ISO for the new players and I'm not talking about no player made tutorial I mean like in game tutorial. When hosting events don't starts out with the money grab make the players want to spend money not they have to spend the money. For example make a event when you draw 30 card or item balls you 15 sub changers but you give the players 10 card/item balls to start.

Comment

Are u shitting with me trifecta? Are u doubting me on my attempts to fix bugs? You are not aware of the post About bugs with replays on hyperlinks in your forum?

Are u also telling me the korean forums i went on DO NOT mention updates, or rates about items?

what about patch updates for test server? They discuss what will probably go there. They let PLAYERS test it. Then they make actual patches.

And we get only half the patch. SGs in our server dont have drift pass. Pfs didnt get nerfed dunk success or mid success. What about all this? Do i have to expose things so we can talk man to man? Seriously dude...
              Sorry but your message makes you sound really upset, maybe you should cool down a moment and read back, I did want to help you but it seems every time I do I am met with hostility.
              If that's the case we don't want to make things get more heated so I am going to just step aside and let the discussion go along.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                Trifecta;n196842]

Sorry but your message makes you sound really upset, maybe you should cool down a moment and read back, I did want to help you but it seems every time I do I am met with hostility.
                If that's the case we don't want to make things get more heated so I am going to just step aside and let the discussion go along.
                Bruh i will calm down. But you seriously doubt me, a player since steam launch, ask Mateen if u want. I have been trying forever. People give up cause u guys ignore us. With statements like i afk to make it seem like i play a lot, or that i didnt PERSONALLY send any emails to u so i must be a phony... I am talking real to u man. Didnt try to lie at any point.
                Koreans had a proper patch with things like:

Drift pass to sw sf sg dg ( our SGs did not get it)
                Nerfs to pf iso (just LUL. There was nothing like this here or at least in patch notes)
                Nerfs to C and PF mid succ from far ( no mention in our latest patch notes either)
                The rest were pretty much mentioned.

Comment

There are posts in korean fs2 forum And developer team talks about the odds of getting some items from capsule. Idk if u are aware but hanachan probably translated stuff like that in our forum. But nothing official from u guys.

Comment

Why do u even start doubting me and asking for my email? Are u not informed about those bugs? CHillwill said he mentioned them. Mateen surely did. 3 years now. Where is the fix? I am trying to change things. U ask for my mail and say i have false hours played. You might be irritated as well. I want an honest conversation. Many people have knowledge about how korean fs2 is run, what we lack, what our bugs are, but not everyone is used to visiting forums for that. If u tell me u havent received tickets concerning the bugs i mentioned from anyone, then u just go back to the old ways of past management teams.

I really wanna have a fruitful conversation, but im seriously dumbstruck with every reply i get from u. These bugs were here for years and we all tried to somehow let u know.

Are u or are u not aware about those bugs?

Comment

Man yall made GM Trollfecta turn into a professional GM, so sad... Let the man breathe.
                      PLAY OR DONT PLAY

but make sure to dirtydance when u see sk

Comment

Oh there's also another bug/exploit. Shot fake drive into backroll. Makes u teleport like u bugged out or lagged. I dont play SG tho so no screenshots. I dont even know if they told u about this one. As soon as i find something i report to kuzi or mateen. They have told me multiple times that they notified gms. I am sure u got them. If developers didnt, it is entirely your fault. Idc tho, just fix it man jeez. Bugs are annoying.

Comment

have faith, talk to a girl!

Comment

Ignored when the real talk part comes up aye

Comment

[GM] Blitz maybe u can help me sir? the other GM gave up. U have replays and detailed examples of known bugs for a year now in mod forum. Will they ever be fixed?

And my other question was: Why do we have 0 input for future updates, when in Korea they get gameplay patch details before it's even released, Things about what each capsule contains and advanced questions always answered by Developer team. Why dont we have someone translate those officially from that forum?

And last question is: Why do we get random updates from korea, and not identical, at least gameplay wise. Why dont we have sp speed and stam they got for years. Why no drift pass on sg? Why no pf mid and man dunk succ from long range nerf? They got those previous balance patch, but we only got half a patch instead. It just makes no sense to me. Please explain.
                              Last edited by rouladoros; 08-05-2017, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post
                                Only time I'm posting here
                                Posts 3 more times.

Comment

Working...
                                X