Lol those "alert" bans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol those "alert" bans

It's the same as charging back what do you expect ? I got banned for it ages ago and simply paid it. Stop whining all over these forums ..pay GK and get your account back or quit the game?

most of eu tourney teams lost their team mates who boosted by free gcash thats why they`r whining around, finally gk did a good job.

Comment

no matter what happens, don't give up on girl of your dreams.

Comment

We whined about them taking so many years to act,that even the most loyal customers alerted themselves. It's not as simple as u make it be

Comment

That's their own fault for deciding to charge back. It is that simple. You reap what you sow. If you chargeback expect to get banned. It works like that in every game. My chargeback was a bank error so I simply paid it. If these loyal customers invested so much why charge back? Now you wasted all that money and time you invested into your characters. TIME IS MONEY so actually even more money was wasted. It makes no sense the only reason one should do that if their prepared to stop playing the game.. The real reason no one wants to admit is everyone bought accounts that were already alert off the fs2 Facebook market and now those are all banned.
          Last edited by dylanoxycodone; 08-03-2017, 06:00 PM.

Comment

I actually paid to make my own account alert, after already spending 500$. I just simply lost faith in GMs that they would actually do their job. I was waiting 3 years, didnt like alerts either. But in the end i got tired of everyone having 500 or 700$ for practically free without punishment and me having to pay that cash. Meanwhile all people on the market talked about how safe it was and stuff like that.

And GMs just said it is illegal and we will look into it. Lucy had said we will do something about it, except it was 3 years ago. If u hear that someone will someday do something for 3 years straight, u will stop believing it. While it was the players' fault, it was also the lack of action from GMs at equal fault. The sheer amount of people that played on alerts in the pro scene is proof to that.

We all spent hundreds of dollars before even contemplating about alerts. The sellers seemed credible, and backed it up with accounts being safe for 3 years already. Blaming the players only for this tragedy is simply unintelligent. We probably paid more cash in the game on our clean accounts than most of the people who congratulate GMs for their actions. And i dont even think the action is bad, again, the delay of it for 3 years is.

We lost all our friends and foes in the pro scene. There is literally noone to play against. You enter the pro channel and win 30 in a row without trying. That is just sad. I hope it changes.

Comment

Originally posted by rouladoros View Post
              I actually paid to make my own account alert, after already spending 500$. I just simply lost faith in GMs that they would actually do their job. I was waiting 3 years, didnt like alerts either. But in the end i got tired of everyone having 500 or 700$ for practically free without punishment and me having to pay that cash. Meanwhile all people on the market talked about how safe it was and stuff like that.

And GMs just said it is illegal and we will look into it. Lucy had said we will do something about it, except it was 3 years ago. If u hear that someone will someday do something for 3 years straight, u will stop believing it. While it was the players' fault, it was also the lack of action from GMs at equal fault. The sheer amount of people that played on alerts in the pro scene is proof to that.

We all spent hundreds of dollars before even contemplating about alerts. The sellers seemed credible, and backed it up with accounts being safe for 3 years already. Blaming the players only for this tragedy is simply unintelligent. We probably paid more cash in the game on our clean accounts than most of the people who congratulate GMs for their actions. And i dont even think the action is bad, again, the delay of it for 3 years is.

We lost all our friends and foes in the pro scene. There is literally noone to play against. You enter the pro channel and win 30 in a row without trying. That is just sad. I hope it changes.
              I agree that is annoying. Rationally you are correct that is a huge blow to the EU community and if it was me I would be pissed. I knew this was coming honestly when I was actively playing. I was in the market for a Liu and almost bought a alert account, once someone explained to me what alert meant I knew eventually these would all get banned. In both FS1/2 charge backs are normally noticed and punished about 1-2 years later for some odd reason. I think GK will give you guys the option to pay the balance buuuuut as you said it's looking like some alert accounts are quite steep. I wish you guys the best, I think it's dumb you have unknown NA players stirring drama up with EU players talking about terrorism etc when we all want the best for the game. I personally have stopped playing actively but I still want to see the game prosper. In a ideal world gamekiss would cut their losses and give all alert characters a clean slate but gamekiss doesn't have sponsors and assets like Blizzard or Nexon and I'm pretty sure even on there they perm ban for charge backs. Nothing in this world is free sadly. I think the best step is for each effected player to contact gamekiss indivually.

Comment

They should find a sponsor and it should have been their #1 priority. We all suffer from the lack of one. Most EU countries are in crisis and oh boi, I am from Greece, nothing else to say. Having to pay ludicrous amounts to gain it back is out of the question. People will drop the game. For those who stay, they need a better environment, affordable stuff, etc. We NEED a sponsor. We need things, idk maybe even ads. Like watching an ad and gaining some gkash. Or lots of ads on the sides during tourney games. People cant afford to pay 500$ to stay relevant in the pro scene. I did it and i deeply regret it not cause i got banned, but cause others did and there's noone to play with. But a thing of literally 0 cost like sub changers, is even withheld from players as compensation. We pay as much as Koreans do but receive 1/10th of what they do. #1 priority man.

Comment

To be fair it's still illegal and GK did make the correct choice in the end. If your account has things it wasn't meant to have because you didn't have the money for it, it shouldn't have it. If you are willing to pay off all the debts, then it should be yours. Just because all these "pro" players got so much time invested into it and they paid maybe 1/10 legit, does not mean they should still have access to it. In the end they made the choice to stick it out with this game for years, they were not forced to. So sorry to say but yes in the end it's the players fault for doing something illegal, even if the situation may have looked influenced by the company's lack of attention to it's player base.

Comment

Working...
                  X