Obv. Hacks...Address & Thoi-Doi Dan N

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obv. Hacks...Address & Thoi-Doi Dan N

I've used the in game report system but it doesn't seem like it does anything. I sadly cant attach the replay due to an error but if anyone has video proof please post.

LOL he dced when he cant score on me right at 4:01

trash ass

Comment

I tried using OBS to record and still can't upload them (tried different formats MP4, .FLV etc.)...is there a certain size that these attachments can handle?

Comment

Just use YouTube and copy link making it more difficult than it really is

Comment

Originally posted by Deplete View Post
          I've used the in game report system but it doesn't seem like it does anything. I sadly cant attach the replay due to an error but if anyone has video proof please post.
          isnt it possible to make your replay file a mediafire download or something?

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the tip Sanctify.

Comment

I would encourage GMs to ban these "ballers" ASAP and not take as long as they did with the SMF hackers (and that was with multiple game evidence and the whole community screaming hacks).

Comment

address hacks but he is ez asf

Comment

To me it doesn't matter how good they are because my reaction to them recovering to block shots after starting on the other other side of court is still the same. This is something I can't tolerate and something the GMs need to take action for.

Comment

Working...
                    X