Regarding latest balance patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding latest balance patch

I wanted to start a seperate topic for this, since it's different from the rest. First of all, here is my source, the Korean Fs2 forum post regarding the latest balance patch we received:

http://fs2-cont.gametree.co.kr/bbs/c...28/0/0/0/0#bbs

There the post explaining what actually happened in the patch the KR and other versions received, except us. Inside, with a bit bad google translation ( not worse mind u than what we received as OFFICIAL PATCH NOTES from GMs):
    First of all overview of patch:

What we did not in fact receive out of it:

Now i would really like to hear who decide to leave those things out of our patch and with what thinking going behind that decision. I would also like to know why we dont have move speed +48 passive and stamina +48 passive that exists in Korea for years.

In Korea there's playtests and after monitoring everything the developer team makes the appropriate changes to the patch in case something is too strong or weak respectively.

My question is, after they did all this, making it as competitive as possible, who took the initiative to take nerfs to PFs and Cs out of that patch and drift pass out for SGs as well. How exactly is that a proper patch fix to fit our server? Why is our version so different gameplay wise, poorer in a sense, since we lack some skills added years ago, like drive and pass that was always on SF in Korea, and the passive skills i mentioned?

rouladoros u have a good point, thing is gk still hasn't added move speed yet which causes a lot of defensive errors. If sg's were to obtain that skill we need some other skill to not make it op.

THE FIRST TIME I SAW BRD2 it was hard to defend even when i got used to it.

GK always have given us half of what we need

China already has move speed etc , Korea etc has move speed , Taiwan probably has it i never saw their sever in a long time.

plus Low customization of characters within our sever between others.

Comment

But the thing is, are we just gonna remove a skill here and there and call it balanced? That's a bad move nonetheless

Comment

Btw whats ur ingame name mine is omegaK1D

Comment

Originally posted by rouladoros View Post
          But the thing is, are we just gonna remove a skill here and there and call it balanced? That's a bad move nonetheless
          Your right what do u expect from GK man :/

Comment

And please keep preaching about SF needing drive n kick out lmao, I need it as a scorer

Comment

I expect them to be honest. When they say they come to talk honestly with players and just talk shit about us that we're salty with alerts etc, but when we show them real issues they go offline until we forget. Well maybe drive and kick is needed for fluent iso, but without sp move speed and stam iso is much more powerful in GK version than others. Which makes it even weirder that they didnt nerf pf iso like Koreans did.

Ign before being banned was Nerfgun/Shinichi/OldPadawan. now im just lvling up in rookie

Comment

Not just for iso, for pillar as well. You can drive into non stop pass etc. and create far more space than the current skillset allows you.

Basically what happened now is while Korea is fairly balanced. we have to make do with what we have and what is decided to not be included as a means of "balance" which of course in reality absolutely doesn't work. These skills are the very core, being stripped of these skills while everything else is roughly the same leads to an imbalance, you can tell with backroll 2 as well. As defender you need to kind of guess and not overcommit to either because you don't have the speed to cover both accordingly like Korea does. So in several cases you end up having to guess and hope to hell he doesn't have 200 ping and fully ignores your contest attempt.

Backroll 2 was added recently, under the balance of sp speed and sp stam being calculated in. The move itself is as fast as Korean FS2, but we don't really have the means to defend it the same way. Not saying its undefendable, but you do need to be extremely precise in both timing and positioning and sometimes it goes in anyway no matter what you did. There's many other examples as well. It's also the reason ISO is more or the less the scoring style of choice which also is pretty boring to play against/defend, simply because its overpowered since we lack the means to counter it (sp speed/stam). It's fine that playstyles work but there should be a limit to their effectiveness, not just 1v1 with the other 4 people afk watching tv or whatever.

Even the Korean developers mentioned in their recent patch that they wanted the game to be more open and diverse hence adding new dribbling skills and whatnot, they stated it was their goal to make the game more free flowing, meanwhile we don't even have the basic skill that sets the pace of the game.

Comment

Lmfao you niggas goin hard 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by dylanoxycodone View Post
                    Lmfao you niggas goin hard 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
                    they going hard cause their alert accounts got banned 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by ""Elite"" View Post
                      they going hard cause their alert accounts got banned 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣
                      Not neccessarily ours, but a lot of opponents that had a fix team dropped out and EU is in a pretty bad state now as a result. Meeting very weak teams, you can go for 20 games and not meet a single good or even decent team. It's alarming to say the least.

Comment

I am not going hard cause of alert bans. If any GM still thinks that he can seriously quit his job, cause he's failing it.

Comment

have faith, just give your all, and with hard work you can win a tournament

Comment

Working...
                          X