@TeamEU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @TeamEU

since yall are losing this beef, and we dont need the names below, yall can have them (they trash at fs but lol better than nothin)
    shaq - his cousin finessed his chick, and he suck on fs
    kukiko - got a loud mouth for a random with 20% winrate, plays like he from eu major channel, and is gay
    dylan - broke drug addict, trash on fs, turns to hacking and still gets his ass handed to him

your welcome, now goodluck vs na

Last edited by Isaiah Thomas; 08-05-2017, 08:39 AM.

What is this? A loser trying to get some attention on forums when he is irrelevant in any and every conversation that has ever happened here? Please get better at the game and maybe people might actually listen to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post
      What is this? A loser trying to get some attention on forums when he is irrelevant in any and every conversation that has ever happened here? Please get better at the game and maybe people might actually listen to you.
      That's you too btw xd

Comment

Lol why do you continue on these forums you know you have a 11.5 win %. Don't try to hide the fact your abosolute dogshit at the game by stirring up drama on the forums. I loveee to talk shit and sometimes I don't mean it and do it for sport, but you REALLY suck at this game. I really think it would be in your best interest to quit lol. Most the people I talk shit to are actually good at the game and compete fine aganist me I just enjoy getting in their heads. You really fucking suck at FS bro 2. "We"? Who is claiming you..? I highly doubt anyone decent at fs2 plays with you
        Last edited by dylanoxycodone; 08-05-2017, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Highwayman View Post

That's you too btw xd
          who are you? cuz im clueless who you are

Comment

u dont know hwm? ok

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post
              since yall are losing this beef, and we dont need the names below, yall can have them (they trash at fs but lol better than nothin)
              shaq - his cousin finessed his chick, and he suck on fs
              kukiko - got a loud mouth for a random with 20% winrate, plays like he from eu major channel, and is gay
              dylan - broke drug addict, trash on fs, turns to hacking and still gets his ass handed to him

your welcome, now goodluck vs na
              yo son ta seem to have obsession with men. u starting beef with eu players when you urself is trash af. nikka you be on shaqs dick more than he touches it. hella homosexuals from yous so stay off any mans dick.
              dylan is a fs1 legend. but yous a fs waterboy who gots yo job taken by raineruss. yous bad little nikka. stop makin stupid posts and get good nikka

Comment

toplist can go on that list too
                Last edited by Isaiah Thomas; 08-05-2017, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dylanoxycodone View Post
                  lol why do you continue on these forums you know you have a 11.5 win %. Don't try to hide the fact your abosolute dogshit at the game by stirring up drama on the forums. I loveee to talk shit and sometimes i don't mean it and do it for sport, but you really suck at this game. I really think it would be in your best interest to quit lol. Most the people i talk shit to are actually good at the game and compete fine aganist me i just enjoy getting in their heads. You really fucking suck at fs bro 2. "we"? Who is claiming you..? I highly doubt anyone decent at fs2 plays with you
                  go to rehab you drug addict

Comment

did someone say RHEESOME

Comment

Originally posted by Jike View Post
                      did someone say RHEESOME
                      Weekly Threesomes with women the life of a star mf

Comment

Originally posted by dylanoxycodone View Post

Weekly Threesomes with women the life of a star mf
                        lol my bad bro didn't mean to throw shade, i don't even remember writing that comment cause of all the drugs i do haha lolz

Comment

Working...
                        X