Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best teams to ever play freestyle basketball 2!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best teams to ever play freestyle basketball 2!!

THERE ARE ALOT OF TEAMS MISSING EITHER I FORGOT OR THEY STARTED PLAYING AFTER I QUIT THIS GAME.

GREATEST TEAMS TO EVER PLAY (NA) FREESTYLE BASKETBALL 2

(OP)
    PG- BoxTroll
    PF- FlyingJack Started iso pf's
    PF- OPXDogBryant

(MIRACLE)
    PG- Porcupine
    SG- Sen The Best Crew out of them all , larson was the GOAT.
    PF- Concord

(FREE FLOW)
    SG- ONE2THREE
    PF- NORMAL
    PF- EzePF

(PROJECT AWAY)
    PG-Assists
    SG- ProjectAway
    PF- Carrot

(VIP)
    PG- LegitKush
    SG- Stylez Started iso with a guard
    PF- DPOTY

(anonymous)
    PG- CJballerPG
    PF- Vader pf forgot the name
    PF-CHAI

(DUP)
    PG- DBLL
    SG- KOBE
    C- H0pia

(QNMLGB)
    PG- Vv
    PF- Xriss Started pillar
    PF-Nada

(KNOCKSTEADY)
    PG- vigilant forgot the name of his pg.
    SG-2FOUR
    C- Tbrown

(MIRACLE)
    PG- DROOLCUP
    SF- TEMP
    PF-GRILLSMASH

Thats right, there should be threads for the best teams not the best players. "I'm the best player of FS blah blah blah". The shittiest players are those who are claiming they are the best in this game. "I'm the FS legend" or even "Fuck the teammates - we won because of me". We can clearly see they are losers in their real life.
    Last edited by Censored; 08-07-2017, 02:49 PM.

Comment

lmao hell no

Comment

Hanachan Jcy Me[N O B L E(B)]. I think that was the only team that finished semifinal and final without losing one game 5-0? My personal opinion.
        and We won with Blessed so he better be in Projectaway crew.

Comment

imma let u finish but

FAIRY
          STYLEZ
          DPOTY / Milks

Last edited by Milks; 08-07-2017, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king
            Velocity is up there for sure, their tournament run was amazing, I used to think PA's team was the best till they lost to them. They haven't tried again since that .

Jcy is really good.
            That team hacked and got banned nice try

Comment

Anonymous never made it far in tourney, don't think they can be called a historical team. I think the main qualification for being a historical team is being able to make it to the finals on a consistent basis, and win at least a game or two in the finals.

It's kinda hard to name set teams since it's rare to see a trio stick together for a very long time. Parts are always move around and replaced but here are some of the unmentioned teams that deserve a mention IMO:

Teams left out:
              - N O B L E: Hanachan, best swing sg of all time, was surrounded with great teammates and his teams deserve to be there w/ 2 rings (Hanachan and Co.)
              - QNM: Pushing as dash SG 2x finalist, 98% regular season win rate + favorites in every tourney despite not winning as a dash team (Pushing, ST006, Asur)
              - VIP: won 2 back to back minis (DPOTY, Tonio, StyleZ)
              - QNM: Destroy/Temp made it to finals 3 times I believe and took it to the final game in series in each (Destroy, Temp, CosmoX)

Honorable Mentions/Throwback Teams:
              - Top Tier: never made it far in tourney but was one of the longest lasting teams + held excellent regular season record (KobeBryant, MikeCool, Charles)
              - Anonymous: also one of the longer lasting teams until CJ's retirement, excellent regular season team, just seemed to unfortunately choke in tourney (Stacked/CJBallerPG/Chai)
              - JJang: led by arguably the top 2 best PG isoer in the game, Fixt toyed with any and all defense put on him. Consistently carried his team deep into tourney (Fixt, Raida, ABILITY)
              - QNM(and Walkdead): finally ended QNM's tourney drought with SF iso and finally won major tournament in a sweep. if they can make it back to the finals they're for sure a historic team (DDeeJay/13lack)
              - Omni Pandas: before the crew disbanded, they consistently played in tourneys and held excellent regular season record (OPxAmy, OPxGreatWall, Kai007, others)

Greatest Crews of All Time (longevity and accolades taken into consideration):
              - VIP (2 minis, multiple finals)
              - dUP (2016 SCL, 3 finals appearances)
              - KnockSteady (2 rings & one questionable tourney ring)
              - QNM (dominated FS by sheer numbers and vast talent pool from 2014-2016, 5+ finals appearances)
              - Omni Pandas (similar to QNM)

Yeah I probably missed a few good teams, no flame pls
              Last edited by Zydrunas; 08-08-2017, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king

I personally think anyone could have beaten Set me Free anyways if they tried harder and talked to a girl,

You are such a delusional jew. ^This is as delusional as Judaism. Moses never should've saved yall in the first place.
                Last edited by DIS0WNED; 08-08-2017, 07:24 AM.

Comment

I'm going to let you finish but, if Kobe doesn't get DDOSSED, TopTier goes down as GOAT team.

Comment

Talk To A Girl.

Comment

I follow guys from Japan, Indonesia, China, the USA, Korea, and many other countries. The primary contact is with Japan, as this country is number 1 in the development and number of freestylers. Generally speaking, the Japanese separated basketball freestyle from streetball in those days. And when it comes to the best teams, as such, there are no individual teams now. There used to be, but now we have more of a general community. The Japanese and, oddly enough, the English freestylers are the coolest in the world. Our guys win prizes in practically every competition. I don't know what the secret is, but we always get together before the shows and trade kc go skins on the https://globalcsgo.com/csgo-trading-sites/ platforms because all our freestylers play cs go.

Comment

I've seen this quite a lot and can't really understand why. Basketball is a team game. The team wins, not one person of it. That's why I get so frustrated when I see "xxx won the game." He didn't. The team won. I hate it when my friends say "I won" when we play a simple team game on csgo. I got so mad once I started to trade CSGO skins. I wanted to get rid of everything, get some money, and never play again. I can't imagine how sad those teammates should feel when they read such titles in magazines.

Comment

G-d Is Good.

Comment

Working...
                          X