Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much longer will FS2 last, y'all think?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much longer will FS2 last, y'all think?

I'd say a year tops

youre retarded

Comment

Not long unless some stuff drastically changes, I give it spring 2018 tops. It feels more dead than ever since the banwave.

Comment

Banlist gave me more incentive to play. Nice knowing there are less cheaters out there, even if it means playing with the same people more often. I think if they keep dishing out deserving bans, game will never die.

Comment

Those alert bans needed to happen. Some people are making it like they needed the alert accounts just to compete. lol It's greediness. If you don't have the fucking money then don't spend it and act like you're some rich kid. That being said, the game was slowly dying already. EU maybe has like 100 players and that's being generous. 500 if you count the rerolls with 15+ characters. New players would try the game out, and uninstall as soon as they notice how much of a cash grab this game is and the level of toxicness of the community.

Don't be dumb and stop spending money in this game. Instead, buy yourself a new game.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post
            Banlist gave me more incentive to play. Nice knowing there are less cheaters out there, even if it means playing with the same people more often. I think if they keep dishing out deserving bans, game will never die.
            They only banned those alert abusers because they were hurting their pockets though. Low settings users are still ruling EU at the moment. And not a single shit is being done against it.

Comment

Originally posted by PFLife View Post
              Those alert bans needed to happen. Some people are making it like they needed the alert accounts just to compete. lol It's greediness. If you don't have the fucking money then don't spend it and act like you're some rich kid. That being said, the game was slowly dying already. EU maybe has like 100 players and that's being generous. 500 if you count the rerolls with 15+ characters. New players would try the game out, and uninstall as soon as they notice how much of a cash grab this game is and the level of toxicness of the community.

Don't be dumb and stop spending money in this game. Instead, buy yourself a new game.
              Well, you DO need an alert or luck equal to winning the lottery to compete. It's not like people THOUGHT they needed it. Other than pgs, no other position can compete with random cards that give 1 stat only. Especially vs Those 250 block triple PF CNs. Given that, i still beat them with my lvl 12 pg, but the skill difference u must have to overcome the card difference is too damn high.

You are right it's a cash grab and what not, but it's a very nice game at its core. Lots of mechanics, very high skill curve. It's the fact that this is a very good game and it's being destroyed by the way it's managed that makes people angry. If it was some game that had nothing good in it, we wouldn't be here talking about it.

If a proper game company handled the EU NA release, this would have been 10 times more popular and players 100 times happier.

Comment

Originally posted by EzGaemEzLief
                Do the developers/publishers even attempt to advertise or promote this game at ALL? They certainly don't where I live. Hard getting more players when there's absolutely no awareness about the game...
                I think they make a lot of videos and promotions for the korean version. But if you dont live there, you wont see much of it. Our version has a lot of things left out of Korean version such as conten/advertising and is usually lagging behind with no support for translation. People blame are GMs for this but I believe its the actual Korean devs at fault. There is too much evidence from other games showing where eastern game companies hold out on western players and delay just because they want to stay ahead of us. Call it an inferiority complex or what but its pretty annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

I think they make a lot of videos and promotions for the korean version. But if you dont live there, you wont see much of it. Our version has a lot of things left out of Korean version such as conten/advertising and is usually lagging behind with no support for translation. People blame are GMs for this but I believe its the actual Korean devs at fault. There is too much evidence from other games showing where eastern game companies hold out on western players and delay just because they want to stay ahead of us. Call it an inferiority complex or what but its pretty annoying.
                  stfu and report me on the forums again you fat weeb

Comment

Working...
                  X