A problem which needs urgent fix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A problem which needs urgent fix

Last edited by EzGaemEzLief; 08-20-2017, 04:07 AM.

Pretty sure there arent many "throwers" on purpose for a non ranked game where no one cares about other's stats besides their own. That being said, I do agree that it is a problem how you can be stomping a team and a random DC happens and you get a loss. Not sure how they would handle it though, overwatch does the same thing basically except because their client starts so much faster you can reconnect. This game has no way of doing this though since it takes like 5 minutes to get back in game.
    Last edited by Kukiko; 08-09-2017, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EzGaemEzLief
      Maybe not on purpose, but trust me, there is a LOT of throwing. I've already met four such people today, including 2 consecutive ones which infuriated me enough to go the forums and post this. It happens a minimum of once every ~15 games you play, if not to you then to the opposing team. It's retarded and a quick way to fix is to just have the client calculate which team has the higher point total when someone disconnects. Any way to alert the GMs about this?
      You can try and submit a ticket but remember this is near impossible to prove that someone is leaving matches on purpose so I doubt any punishment will be given. The only way I see of helping this matter is to have stacking disconnecting punishments. Like 5 minute, 15 minute, 1 hour and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

You can try and submit a ticket but remember this is near impossible to prove that someone is leaving matches on purpose so I doubt any punishment will be given. The only way I see of helping this matter is to have stacking disconnecting punishments. Like 5 minute, 15 minute, 1 hour and so on.
        stack this dick on your forehead you nasty fucking ape, worthless human being collecting anime statues, sad fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by bezz View Post

stack this dick on your forehead you nasty fucking ape, worthless human being collecting anime statues, sad fuck.
          Sorry I'm not gay. But I'm sure if you look hard enough there are plenty of websites of men you can get to play with your private parts together. Just leave people here out of it k?

Comment

Sorry I'm not gay. But I'm sure if you look hard enough there are plenty of websites of men you can get to play with your private parts together. Just leave people here out of it k?
            do not lie to yourself.

Comment

do not lie to yourself.
              I'm not? But I highly recommend you stop swinging your 2 inch pecker around men. Me and many others don't share mutual feelings with you.

Comment

I'm not? But I highly recommend you stop swinging your 2 inch pecker around men. Me and many others don't share mutual feelings with you.
                ... you led this into the gay room, youre actually a fag. jesus would not be happy with you right now.

Comment

... you led this into the gay room, youre actually a fag. jesus would not be happy with you right now.
                  Says the fag who imagined putting his dick on a mans forehead lmfao. Get out

Comment

Says the fag who imagined putting his dick on a mans forehead lmfao. Get out
                    thats not gay you dumbass. youre gay for letting me put my dick there.

Comment

Originally posted by EzGaemEzLief View Post
                      Hi GMs,

If you're team is winning by 5+ points and your teammate suddenly disconnects, it should still count AS A WIN in your record, not a loss as an anti-troll measure..That's only fair. TOO MANY TIMES I've had gamethrowers simply throw the game by disconnecting while my team is winning.

And yes, this is a very big issue. It happens to me at least 2-3 times a day.

Also, I would like to report the player, "PHgniK", a center, for doing exactly this while we were 11 points up. I've already reported him in-game. There should be harsher penalties for trolls.

Thanks.
                      if a team is playing a though game and they finally get up by 5 and someone on the winning team dc they automatically win. That's why they won't put this in the game.

and the fact that kukiko is responding to this troll is pathetic and sad. At least 4 topics with him and this troll having a useless argument. I

Comment

Originally posted by P0werplayer View Post
                        if a team is playing a though game and they finally get up by 5 and someone on the winning team dc they automatically win. That's why they won't put this in the game.

and the fact that kukiko is responding to this troll is pathetic and sad. At least 4 topics with him and this troll having a useless argument. I
                        That's not the reason. That means 1 person isn't getting the win every time and each game would take 5 minutes to reload plus you would have to get up 5 on every single game you play. Makes no sense to leave if you are good enough to maintain that so your reasoning is invalid. I actually enjoy responding to people who get salty fast and have thin skin, partly the reason why I am responding to you. Have a nice day.

Comment

That's not the reason. That means 1 person isn't getting the win every time and each game would take 5 minutes to reload plus you would have to get up 5 on every single game you play. Makes no sense to leave if you are good enough to maintain that so your reasoning is invalid. I actually enjoy responding to people who get salty fast and have thin skin, partly the reason why I am responding to you. Have a nice day.
                          But "being good enough" does not make my reason invalid. They are some people who would dc to make their team win. Just like how trolls dc to make thier team lose. I'd say if a person dc more than 3 times they should lose 100 stats on all their attributes for 15-30 mins on all characters on that account. But then again they are some people with bad inter connection that make them dc unwillingly , that rule maybe unfair to them. But some sacrifices are to be made to fix this situation. And if you enjoy talking to trolls go right on ahead

Comment

yooo lmfaooo

Comment

Originally posted by EzGaemEzLief
                              Another one, BERGKAISER, a PF. Disconnected while we were ahead by 7. What are you doing about this GMs you lazy fu cks?
                              It's kind of difficult to punish people for disconnecting when there are many factors that play into it happening

Comment

Working...
                              X