No announcement yet.

A problem which needs urgent fix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a player on the other team DCs, you win. unless they do it at a specific time. If you're own team mates are DCing while you are winning, i suggest you find team mates who won't do that. The only way you can DC and get a win is if you A. DC at a specific time, which i will not share, or B. DC before 4 minutes. In which case it is a draw not a loss, and you just re ready and go again. Not a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by EzGaemEzLief
      Another one, TacTiczz, a PF. This dude was on the opposing team. Also, this is retarded. "i suggest you find team mates who won't do that" - or you can fix this broken mechanic, and it's easy enough to fix
      in what way is it "retarded"? If you found friends to play with they wouldnt dc when youre winning. Its not a broken mechanic, its how its designed to work. If your team mate DCs, you lose. quite simple. Many games have that mechanic, while others will just have your team mate sit there motionless while DCd, very few give you a win when your team mate DCs... what if youre up 5 points with 40 seconds left, and your team mate dcs. you expect a win? You could still just as easily lose. I can see how my suggestion seems retarded though by reading your response. Good luck bud.

Comment

What your ign so I could join your room😉

Comment

He's right. You're asking for help from a problem that is really difficult if not down right impossible to solve. Just find some friends to play with or don't play with people that don't seem like they want to play.

Comment

... a problem that needs urgent fix ?? You're retarded, just find friends that can play with you and not randoms... If you're trying to win, definitely playing with randoms is not an option. The solution you provide which is automatically make your team win if you're winning by 5+ pts is also retarded. People can abuse that by just lead by 5pts then have someone on your team to dc so you get the win and the other team's win streak is gone.

Comment

Working...
            X