Show off your subchanged cards here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show off your subchanged cards here!

Thought it might be fun to have a thread like this with this event going on.

I'm also quite curious what other people ended up with or decided to make, whether it gives others new ideas of what to make out of a deck or if it just looks amazing.

I'll start: modded 2 of my decks, quite happy with them. The dash deck wasn't planned at all, I just happened to roll a double dash speed card and hung onto it and a couple of rolls later I pulled mid shot succ with another dash speed, hence why it's a bit overkill. A blast to play though.

Dash into pillar SF:

PG:

Last edited by Roarless; 08-11-2017, 05:02 PM.

im using dpoty set its great for pf

good sub too

Comment

Comment

monstrous deck, n1.

Made mine better too!

Comment

I would say change all of your away screen speed, this is so dumb, and waste of sub changer.
          get something like mid success, layup range, 3pt success. For talent, try to get blk, running.
          And RussiaPF is so perfect for ISO pf/sf..but Roarless you need to work on your card

Comment

Originally posted by 9cm View Post
            I would say change all of your away screen speed, this is so dumb, and waste of sub changer.
            get something like mid success, layup range, 3pt success. For talent, try to get blk, running.
            And RussiaPF is so perfect for ISO pf/sf..but Roarless you need to work on your card
            You misunderstand my deck's intention. I have an SP3 with 2x long lay range, ms manual range and fade success/3success. This is a fun deck for something different. It's also proving to be quite a strong deck

Also i didn't burn many changers at all, i got that offense on 4th roll. Spent 30 on defense and around 15 on talent. So I more or less ended up with this unplanned, played some games on it. As it turns out it's kind of great, scoring is decent and you gain a lot of defense from SF on defense while still having a stable means of scoring
            Last edited by Roarless; 08-13-2017, 05:37 AM.

Comment

https://snag.gy/XaDV0F.jpg

gammekiss know I can't reb so they send me these sub, I can stand in the corner smile happily

Last edited by Jolie Mun; 08-13-2017, 08:54 AM.

Comment

wow so many good decks

Comment

is dis for real

Comment

Working...
                  X