Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the FS2 scene, any tips you guys can give me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the FS2 scene, any tips you guys can give me?

Read title.

Don't give up. Get a GF. If you see any two people dirty dance (males) D.C. From game.

Cant have sin amen

Comment

u should max out ur pass stats

Comment

and people wonder why the community is toxic... oh yeah fuck kukiko hes a bum. hope he gets hit by a train, fucking loser.

Comment

What milks said with short layup

Comment

Originally posted by bezz View Post
            and people wonder why the community is toxic... oh yeah fuck kukiko hes a bum. hope he gets hit by a train, fucking loser.
            Community is toxic because poor sobs like you have such thin skin. Please get a life and stop hating on people because you are jealous they have more than twice your IQ. In other words, please please please take SK's advice. You are in dire need of it.
            Last edited by Kukiko; 08-13-2017, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Okay then.. Thanks guys.

Comment

Join a crew, make some friends in the game and you should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Community is toxic because poor sobs like you have such thin skin. Please get a life and stop hating on people because you are jealous they have more than twice your IQ. In other words, please please please take SK's advice. You are in dire need of it.
                  no thanks, you fucking mongoloid, all you do is incite arguments, scum like you deserve death you waste bin of a fucking player. corpulent dog, all you do is sit on forums for 9 hours a day commenting random shit which is 90% sneak disses because youre a bum. you need an accolade for having the most acrimonious attitude in the entire FS2 game. youre a cacophonous loser, ive never seen someone with such a hideous facetious attitude such as yours. youre the epitome of a loser with no life. your caustic attitude makes me actually wanna hang myself. you have an elaborate way of presenting yourself in the scummiest annoying way ive ever seen... ever. youre forever equivocate as you dont elaborate on anything you say, you just throw in sly remarks like the fat faggot you are. human-pig hybrid of complete dog shit, and utter waste to the air we are breathing. youre an gregarious loser, you enjoy the attention i give you because youre so fucking lonely you have nothing else better to do but reply with the same hedonist comebacks. i will continue to make fun of you... i hope you get hit by a car you corpulent loser.

Comment

Originally posted by bezz View Post

no thanks, you fucking mongoloid, all you do is incite arguments, scum like you deserve death you waste bin of a fucking player. corpulent dog, all you do is sit on forums for 9 hours a day commenting random shit which is 90% sneak disses because youre a bum. you need an accolade for having the most acrimonious attitude in the entire FS2 game. youre a cacophonous loser, ive never seen someone with such a hideous facetious attitude such as yours. youre the epitome of a loser with no life. your caustic attitude makes me actually wanna hang myself. you have an elaborate way of presenting yourself in the scummiest annoying way ive ever seen... ever. youre forever equivocate as you dont elaborate on anything you say, you just throw in sly remarks like the fat faggot you are. human-pig hybrid of complete dog shit, and utter waste to the air we are breathing. youre an gregarious loser, you enjoy the attention i give you because youre so fucking lonely you have nothing else better to do but reply with the same hedonist comebacks. i will continue to make fun of you... i hope you get hit by a car you corpulent loser.
                    Yay, you picked up a dictionary. I'm glad you can use words larger than 5 letters. Now let's work on using proper grammar and we'll make even more progress. Also being that angry at someone who you know nothing of is not good for your health. You will continue to make fun of me? You are making fun of yourself by people seeing how utterly retarded you are. But like I said at least we are using some better words to express ourselves so I applaud you for that. I do not enjoy getting attention. I enjoy calling out scum like you for their thoughts that make no sense and have had no effort put into them. So please do keep learning, and maybe you might become a better person soon. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Shotclock View Post
                      Join a crew, make some friends in the game and you should be good.
                      ^^

This game isn't very friendly to new players (or players in general), but if you find a crew or some friends you enjoy playing with, the game becomes very fun. Try to ignore the toxic players and keep your head up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Yay, you picked up a dictionary. I'm glad you can use words larger than 5 letters. Now let's work on using proper grammar and we'll make even more progress. Also being that angry at someone who you know nothing of is not good for your health. You will continue to make fun of me? You are making fun of yourself by people seeing how utterly retarded you are. But like I said at least we are using some better words to express ourselves so I applaud you for that. I do not enjoy getting attention. I enjoy calling out scum like you for their thoughts that make no sense and have had no effort put into them. So please do keep learning, and maybe you might become a better person soon. Thank you.
                        no i type like this on purpose you moron, get help.

Comment

Yo, can you all chill, this is a Christian server, no sinful language..............

Comment

I promise beez and kukiko need to grow up in a sense because why are you two still fueling each other I have no idea and it's annoying to read when some posts are not even related to it

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctify View Post
                              I promise beez and kukiko need to grow up in a sense because why are you two still fueling each other I have no idea and it's annoying to read when some posts are not even related to it
                              I think they're the same person

Comment

Working...
                              X