Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the FS2 scene, any tips you guys can give me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh shi finally i find a mate
    same new here
    yeeaah

Comment

Please. Run away from this game. It’s not worth it. If you join, you’ll eventually realize $1000 of your bank account is gone for a game that’s gonna die soon.

Real advice I just gave, but if you wanna enjoy the game, learn to not take it seriously sometimes. Sometimes some idiots will get butthurt at some fool not passing them the ball and what not. Just learn to enjoy the game.

Comment

Originally posted by P0werplayer View Post
        I think they're the same person
        Then your thought process needs some serious work.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctify View Post
          I promise beez and kukiko need to grow up in a sense because why are you two still fueling each other I have no idea and it's annoying to read when some posts are not even related to it
          Grow up? Responding to some idiot that keeps following you around every post you make does not make you a child. If its annoying just don't read it, no one asked you too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Grow up? Responding to some idiot that keeps following you around every post you make does not make you a child. If its annoying just don't read it, no one asked you too.
            It's hard to do that when I read certain posts to see whether or not ideas could benefit but the fact that you keep responding to him shows your maturity as well.. he could follow you anywhere but you're the one entertaining it and giving him that attention just because he says your name
            Last edited by Sanctify; 08-15-2017, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctify View Post

It's hard to do that when I read certain posts to see whether or not ideas could benefit but the fact that you keep responding to him shows your maturity as well.. he could follow you anywhere but you're the one entertaining it and giving him that attention just because he says your name
              It's rude not to reply to people talking to you, as why I am responding to you as well. There is nothing wrong with giving attention seekers what they please. He should be happy, kind of like how a dog seeks attention from it's master. I have no issue with entertaining this. As for me being mature, all in the eyes of the beholder. As I said, I believe in answering when you are being called, even if it's from a developing teenager.
              Last edited by Kukiko; 08-15-2017, 09:12 AM.

Comment

It's rude not to reply to people talking to you, as why I am responding to you as well. There is nothing wrong with giving attention seekers what they please. He should be happy, kind of like how a dog seeks attention from it's master. I have no issue wifh entertaining this. As for me being mature, all in the eyes of the beholder. As I said, I believe in answering when you are being called, even if it's from a developing teenager.
                Can we please go back to the original topic on hand?

Comment

Originally posted by Athletics View Post

Can we please go back to the original topic on hand?
                  Sure, quite simply put, there is a whole tips section of these forums. Thats my tip since most people have already answered you. Take a look.

Comment

Sure, quite simply put, there is a whole tips section of these forums. Thats my tip since most people have already answered you. Take a look.
                    Alright, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Athletics View Post

Alright, thanks.
                      Depending on what position you pick and your preferred playstyle, there is quite a few good guides here. Some are sticky, others have links to youtube videos with good tutorials on how to use skills properly as well as how to attribute your character. Enjoy.

Comment

I don't see how y'all think game is going to die when a good (decent) event(s) come out lmao.
                        If anything server will join if low pop between NA/EU
                        it has happened before

Comment

if u new lol, avoid niggas like kukiko, they wont make your game iq increase or ya time any better at fs
                          oh and make sure if u buy gkash u buy skill slots first as they are most important,

Comment

Originally posted by P0werplayer View Post
                            I think they're the same person
                            naw dawg, kukiko some dumb pg
                            bezz = bountiful aka death (pg), he used 2 roll with lex till gk took his account for no reason, now he wit me.

Comment

be patient with the game and with people. there is a lot of immaturity, elitism, toxicity in this community than i've seen anywhere else. you seen how it is just browsing this forum.

skill comes with just playing a lot and with the right people, once you get recognized for good reasons, you won't get autokicked so much if you just join rooms to play instead of forming a team.
                              when a chance arises for you to play with some decent people, learn from them; each playstyle has different roles and its best to have a team to practice playstyles.

if you're really just starting off, i high recommend playing PG and practice baseball pass none stop until you can pull it off consistently (click on practice button for shooting touch). PG also does not require crazy cards or decks, you can be content with just default ones or some rookie cards. in iso and swing, all you do is pass the ball to scorer and stand away from your teammates. in defense you can hide in corner covering opponent's pg. once you get good enough, pg can take on defending iso player. pg in dash is a completely different and quite hard when you're guarded by a good pg.

bigs (c, pf) requires ping unless you got some good defense, but good defense with low ping is even better.
                              for everything else, you need cards to optimize the play style you're doing: 3pt success, mid shot success, long layup range, running speed, dash speed, etc.
                              for example SF can be a good replacement for a big if they have the right cards, and with a different set of cards, they can be a good scorer.

not all are toxic, there are genuinely good people in this game that will be willing to teach you little details of the game. help you practice blocking, etc.

best way to learn for now is just watching good players play, check out twitch or some past tournament videos in all regions (global: asia, europe, north america) plus China and Korea which uses different version of the sane game.

iso is the most common playstyle and for every isolation player, they need two corners. check out the guide in the tips section on how to play corner.
                              once cornering gets boring, get some long layup range cards and try some iso yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post

naw dawg, kukiko some dumb pg
                                bezz = bountiful aka death (pg), he used 2 roll with lex till gk took his account for no reason, now he wit me.
                                Both of you are about as known as my CT who has never played 1 game before lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X