Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the FS2 scene, any tips you guys can give me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post
    if u new lol, avoid niggas like kukiko, they wont make your game iq increase or ya time any better at fs
    oh and make sure if u buy gkash u buy skill slots first as they are most important,
    As you can clearly see, his Iq is about as hopeless as his spelling. But do listen to the advice on skill slots, they are important. Anything else this kid says treat like that retarded kid in school trying to get in the NBA at 5 foot 4 and 300 lbs. Aka this guy.

Comment

you guys do post in this forum quite often.

Comment

Originally posted by yiyagiteller View Post
        be patient with the game and with people. there is a lot of immaturity, elitism, toxicity in this community than i've seen anywhere else. you seen how it is just browsing this forum.

skill comes with just playing a lot and with the right people, once you get recognized for good reasons, you won't get autokicked so much if you just join rooms to play instead of forming a team.
        when a chance arises for you to play with some decent people, learn from them; each playstyle has different roles and its best to have a team to practice playstyles.

if you're really just starting off, i high recommend playing PG and practice baseball pass none stop until you can pull it off consistently (click on practice button for shooting touch). PG also does not require crazy cards or decks, you can be content with just default ones or some rookie cards. in iso and swing, all you do is pass the ball to scorer and stand away from your teammates. in defense you can hide in corner covering opponent's pg. once you get good enough, pg can take on defending iso player. pg in dash is a completely different and quite hard when you're guarded by a good pg.

bigs (c, pf) requires ping unless you got some good defense, but good defense with low ping is even better.
        for everything else, you need cards to optimize the play style you're doing: 3pt success, mid shot success, long layup range, running speed, dash speed, etc.
        for example SF can be a good replacement for a big if they have the right cards, and with a different set of cards, they can be a good scorer.

not all are toxic, there are genuinely good people in this game that will be willing to teach you little details of the game. help you practice blocking, etc.

best way to learn for now is just watching good players play, check out twitch or some past tournament videos in all regions (global: asia, europe, north america) plus China and Korea which uses different version of the sane game.

iso is the most common playstyle and for every isolation player, they need two corners. check out the guide in the tips section on how to play corner.
        once cornering gets boring, get some long layup range cards and try some iso yourself.
        u got my respect and the first one with positive attitude i've seen in this forum is u ,gj

glhf and dont be mad on ppl ez, positive mental attitude, help ur mate to score and def, if lose match its not about single fault ,this game system is weird sometimes so take it ez, read ppls mind will improve ur skills very fast as any position, when u lose just think about ur single problem and what u can do better,Spend gk to get some good cards and never pay for it anymore(i know its hard hihi)

Comment

Originally posted by yiyagiteller View Post
          be patient with the game and with people. there is a lot of immaturity, elitism, toxicity in this community than i've seen anywhere else. you seen how it is just browsing this forum.

skill comes with just playing a lot and with the right people, once you get recognized for good reasons, you won't get autokicked so much if you just join rooms to play instead of forming a team.
          when a chance arises for you to play with some decent people, learn from them; each playstyle has different roles and its best to have a team to practice playstyles.

if you're really just starting off, i high recommend playing PG and practice baseball pass none stop until you can pull it off consistently (click on practice button for shooting touch). PG also does not require crazy cards or decks, you can be content with just default ones or some rookie cards. in iso and swing, all you do is pass the ball to scorer and stand away from your teammates. in defense you can hide in corner covering opponent's pg. once you get good enough, pg can take on defending iso player. pg in dash is a completely different and quite hard when you're guarded by a good pg.

bigs (c, pf) requires ping unless you got some good defense, but good defense with low ping is even better.
          for everything else, you need cards to optimize the play style you're doing: 3pt success, mid shot success, long layup range, running speed, dash speed, etc.
          for example SF can be a good replacement for a big if they have the right cards, and with a different set of cards, they can be a good scorer.

not all are toxic, there are genuinely good people in this game that will be willing to teach you little details of the game. help you practice blocking, etc.

best way to learn for now is just watching good players play, check out twitch or some past tournament videos in all regions (global: asia, europe, north america) plus China and Korea which uses different version of the sane game.

iso is the most common playstyle and for every isolation player, they need two corners. check out the guide in the tips section on how to play corner.
          once cornering gets boring, get some long layup range cards and try some iso yourself.
          Thanks for this. It seems like you were the only one here who understood the question.

Comment

Working...
          X