Regarding Korean FS2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Korean FS2

Why do they get updates first and everything? If language is a problem, why don't they make an English division where North American admins can improve the game to Korean FS2 standards?

+1 ........

Comment

I played with you in rookie. Didn't know who you were till I came back to the post. You're not bad for a beginner SF.

Comment

This isn't the only game like this. A lot of games start off in other countries and us in the west usually have to wait a while for them to even come out. I've never understood why because the whole point of owning a game company is to make as much profit as you can from your product. Yet they hold back on people willing to spend more money if given more motivation. I can near guarantee you it's not a language problem, more of just a "not give a s*** about western" problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Athletics View Post
          Why do they get updates first and everything? If language is a problem, why don't they make an English division where North American admins can improve the game to Korean FS2 standards?
          For a person who just started playing how do you know about the Korean updates? if you were trying to act like a new player this thread you made just exposed you. And we do get the update the Koreans get we just get it about 2 weeks later. Other than courts and shop items our version is pretty much the same. And please don't try to defend your self on being a new player cause you're just gonna look dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by P0werplayer View Post
            For a person who just started playing how do you know about the Korean updates? if you were trying to act like a new player this thread you made just exposed you. And we do get the update the Koreans get we just get it about 2 weeks later. Other than courts and shop items our version is pretty much the same. And please don't try to defend your self on being a new player cause you're just gonna look dumb.
            He said he's new, not mentally retarded. Any new person could easily find this information on recent threads in this forum

Comment

Move out of the way kukiko, this one just took the cake for most autist post on the forums in recent history... ROFL

Comment

I was looking for FS2 videos on youtube and Korean videos showed up, so I took the time to do some research on how the game looks and everything, and it is BY FAR a better looking game.

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

Move out of the way kukiko, this one just took the cake for most autist post on the forums in recent history... ROFL
                  Sigh, need to smh for a year at sad people like you... he's wrong about the game being similar with the korean version. But hes right about the guy pretending to be a new player, so the autistic looking one is you sorry to say.
                  Last edited by Kukiko; 08-15-2017, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

you're the autistic one if you thinks he's a new player

Comment

Originally posted by LeagueLeader View Post

He said he's new, not mentally retarded. Any new person could easily find this information on recent threads in this forum
                      Yeah he can but how does he know that's there's no English Devs? Even from doing research most new player would think gamekiss is the English division. And from what chillwilll said I highly doubt he's a new player

Comment

Yeah he can but how does he know that's there's no English Devs? Even from doing research most new player would think gamekiss is the English division. And from what chillwilll said I highly doubt he's a new player
                        English devs don't have that bad of grammar..

Comment

Originally posted by Athletics View Post

English devs don't have that bad of grammar..
                          Just stop acting like a new player.
                          Last edited by P0werplayer; 08-15-2017, 06:23 AM.

Comment

I am a new player, I found this game on steam

Comment

you're the autistic one if you thinks he's a new player
                              No no no, you don't get it... Who the fuck cares if he's a new player or not? ROFL

Comment

Working...
                              X