Regarding Korean FS2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

No no no, you don't get it... Who the fuck cares if he's a new player or not? ROFL
    So just because you don't care about something you call him an autist? Please get over yourself and quit rolling on the floor, it gives every 1 a pathetic image of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

So just because you don't care about something you call him an autist? Please get over yourself and quit rolling on the floor, it gives every 1 a pathetic image of you.
      Jesus christ, you're just as retarded as the other guy. Do I need to spell it out for you? The point is that OP posted a legitimate question, but instead of directly answering it, powerplayer pretentiously accused him of pretending to be a new player. FFS, why is that even relevant? People who act like elitists on an anonymous accounts should seriously reevaluate themselves.

READING COMPREHENSION IS IMPORTANT, KIDS.

PS.
      Kukiko, on behalf of everyone who still reads the forums, we would GREATLY appreciate it if you would stop your incessant posting. Replying to every shitpost under the pretense of being an fs2 forum warrior isn't entertaining; it's just unfunny and cringe. The forums are already dying, so it would be nice if you didn't help speed up the process...

> inb4 five paragraph essay with your typically shit analogy XD
      Last edited by Zydrunas; 08-15-2017, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Jesus christ, you're just as retarded as the other guy. Do I need to spell it out for you? The point is that OP posted a legitimate question, but instead of directly answering it, powerplayer pretentiously accused him of pretending to be a new player. FFS, why is that even relevant? People who act like elitists on an anonymous accounts should seriously reevaluate themselves.

PS.
        Kukiko, on behalf of everyone who still reads the forums, we would GREATLY appreciate it if you would stop your incessant posting. Replying to every shitpost under the pretense of being an fs2 forum warrior isn't entertaining; it's just unfunny and cringe. The forums are already dying, so it would be nice if you didn't help speed up the process...

There is no need for an essay, you posted nothing that refutes that you are an A** hole that attacked someone for no reason and had nothing to do with the matter at hand. Please grow up and stop acting like you are smart when you clearly are not. You call me out as an elitist when every post you have made is just as condescending as I am with more of an a** hole twist to it. Hypocrites are truly pathetic. As I said, the only one who look autistic and retarded at the moment is only yourself.

Comment

PS.

Lmaoo. Hey hackers are like murderers xd

Comment

Originally posted by Couse View Post

I mean if your brain is so small that you take it that way then it's up to you I guess. But hey, not all of us stay in school right?

Comment

There is no need for an essay, you posted nothing that refutes that you are an A** hole that attacked someone for no reason and had nothing to do with the matter at hand. Please grow up and stop acting like you are smart when you clearly are not. You call me out as an elitist when every post you have made is just as condescending as I am with more of an a** hole twist to it. Hypocrites are truly pathetic. As I said, the only one who look autistic and retarded at the moment is only yourself.
              READING IS IMPORTANT KIDS, PT. II.

Maybe if you took the time to read my post instead of furiously mashing your keyboard in an attempt to save face, you would have noticed I was talking about my reply to powerplayer. NOBODY CALLED YOU AN ELITIST. How sad is it that I have to follow up an explanation post?
              ​​​
              Holy fk you surprise me with every post you make Kukiko, I'll give you that. You're about as cringey as webgled was when he first started posting, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you'll stfu after a month or two. Tks

​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Couse View Post

ROFL... FeelsAutismMan

Comment

READING IS IMPORTANT KIDS, PT. II.

Maybe if you took the time to read my post instead of furiously mashing your keyboard in an attempt to save face, you would have noticed I was talking about my reply to powerplayer. NOBODY CALLED YOU AN ELITIST. How sad is it that I have to follow up an explanation post?
                  ​​​
                  Holy fk you surprise me with every post you make Kukiko, I'll give you that. You're about as cringey as webgled was when he first started posting, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you'll stfu after a month or two. Tks

​​​
                  The kid mashing keyboards is clearly you buddy with your excessive caps lock, clearly showing your anger. Again please grow up and learn how to properly argue so you don't look like the inbred you are thanks.

Comment

Can we please chill, I just want a good forum discussion...

Comment

The kid mashing keyboards is clearly you buddy with your excessive caps lock, clearly showing your anger. Again please grow up and learn how to properly argue so you don't look like the inbred you are thanks.
                      Lul trash xd

Comment

Lul trash xd
                        You can't deny the truth, lol. Guess you found the forfeit button on the forums. All these years of being on the forums and no one called you out for your retardation and now you have no way of defending against it.

Comment

You can't deny the truth, lol. Guess you found the forfeit button on the forums. All these years of being on the forums and no one called you out for your retardation and now you have no way of defending against it.
                          Ofc, only KUKIKO the FS2 forum god would have a chance against me obviously xdd

Kys

​​

Comment

Ofc, only KUKIKO the FS2 forum god would have a chance against me obviously xdd

Kys

​​
                            Admitting defeat, is the first step of growing up. Keep moving lil buddy, you'll make it some day.

Comment

yo kurito why are you always on forums u fk

Comment

Originally posted by Raida View Post
                                yo kurito why are you always on forums u fk
                                Why not? My job is actual work like 2 or 3 hours a day. So I kill time by helping people/ telling them the truth/ exposing how stupid their post was. Not my problem people can't handle the truth and get pissed.

Comment

Working...
                                X