Comment

Originally posted by coookiee View Post
      look at all these scrubs going at it
      come online tun up ya hax imma still buss yo ugly ass. Tf u mean "scrubs"

Comment

May 2017 already have 273 post.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Why not? My job is actual work like 2 or 3 hours a day. So I kill time by helping people/ telling them the truth/ exposing how stupid their post was. Not my problem people can't handle the truth and get pissed.
          whats ur iq and college degree? mine both higher

Comment

Originally posted by Jike View Post

148 / gender studies

Comment

Originally posted by Jike View Post

I had a brain aneurysm just looking at this comment. But if you really must know, the last I checked on a WAIS scale I was 152. Now as for the retarded part of your comment. What is a "higher" degree? Please get through highschool kid before making comments about college you know nothing about. Degrees are based on length of times studying and are specific toward your future career. There is no degree that is "higher" than the other. Only degrees that are proof that you spent a "longer" time studying in that field. Now good luck in the future and I do hope you pursue a degree in something that will help you move from that part time burger king job. Have a nice day.
              Last edited by Kukiko; 08-23-2017, 06:49 AM.

Comment

You guys are missing the point. The real issue here is that they just throw those patches at us no thinking about how different our fs2 is from KR/Chinese FS2.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

There is no degree that is "higher" than the other.

You are just dumb and you just proved that you are fken autistic. Do you even have an undergrad degree?
                  Last edited by DIS0WNED; 08-23-2017, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Plus, 152 IQ MY ASS, Jike is 10x better than you at this game lol

Comment

Hey, kukiko, please stop jerking off to anime girls and get a life. You are just fked in the head

Comment

I haven't been on the forums in so long. But how come every time I look theres this kukiko cuck posting some dumb shit? Gtfoh please. Jesus Christ you're aggravating

Comment

Nt yall hating cause that man has 152 iq 🙄

Comment

Originally posted by Floater View Post
                            I haven't been on the forums in so long. But how come every time I look theres this kukiko cuck posting some dumb shit? Gtfoh please. Jesus Christ you're aggravating
                            Then stay under your rock buddy. No one asked for your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by DIS0WNED View Post
                              Plus, 152 IQ MY ASS, Jike is 10x better than you at this game lol
                              Lol, cause IQ is directly related to this game. Please stay at your parents home, you'll be ready for the world at age 40. Maybe you'll even finish highschool by then.

Comment

Originally posted by DIS0WNED View Post

You are just dumb and you just proved that you are fken autistic. Do you even have an undergrad degree?
                                How does a true post prove that I'm autistic? Bro you can't even finish highschool and you're talking about college? If you aim for the sky you'll end up in the clouds, but for you, you're aiming for the stars and still end up in your parent's basement lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X