• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one asked for yours either shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Floater View Post
      No... stay irrelevant and stay quiet. Thank you.

Comment

You are not answering my questions. Do you even have an undergrad degree? And Floater is consensus one of the best swing sgs in NA. He's not irrelevant. WTF. I mean, I woulda just ignored you, but you have to be at least decent at this game to talk shit. But you suck. You and your gay ass friend slutty both suck at this game so bad. You guys are even worse than SK's dash. Please get a fken life.

Comment

Originally posted by DIS0WNED View Post
          You are not answering my questions. Do you even have an undergrad degree? And Floater is consensus one of the best swing sgs in NA. He's not irrelevant. WTF. I mean, I woulda just ignored you, but you have to be at least decent at this game to talk shit. But you suck. You and your gay ass friend slutty both suck at this game so bad. You guys are even worse than SK's dash. Please get a fken life.
          Again assuming like you have some form of down syndrome. I am not insulting skill, that is something for broke brained monkey's such as yourself to do. The irrelevance was to the current argument. Sorry if those words were too big for you to understand but please look them up. Stay stupid my doggie, btw I am better than you at FS2 so don't be mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Floater View Post
            Dont trip, he is a fucking moron. We all know it

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Again assuming like you have some form of down syndrome. I am not insulting skill, that is something for broke brained monkey's such as yourself to do. The irrelevance was to the current argument. Sorry if those words were too big for you to understand but please look them up. Stay stupid my doggie, btw I am better than you at FS2 so don't be mad.
              So, you don't have a college degree? Fken uneducated bich

Comment

I had a brain aneurysm just looking at this comment. But if you really must know, the last I checked on a WAIS scale I was 152. Now as for the retarded part of your comment. What is a "higher" degree? Please get through highschool kid before making comments about college you know nothing about. Degrees are based on length of times studying and are specific toward your future career. There is no degree that is "higher" than the other. Only degrees that are proof that you spent a "longer" time studying in that field. Now good luck in the future and I do hope you pursue a degree in something that will help you move from that part time burger king job. Have a nice day.
                ya but u ducked the question?
                just goes to show how much higher my degree and iq both are.

rflr0flr0flkf0rlf0rkf0rlfk1-0.

Comment

the last I checked on a WAIS scale I was 152.
                  WAIS Scale
                  130+ - Very Superior - 98 - 99.9 Percentile
                  120 to 129 - Superior - 91 - 97 Percentile
                  110 to 119 - High Average - 75 - 90 Percentile
                  90 to 109 - Average - 25 - 73 Percentile
                  80 to 89 - Low Average - 9 - 23 Percentile
                  70 to 79 - Borderline - 2 - 8 Percentile
                  69 & below - Intellectual Disability - .01 - 2 Percentile

gg

Comment

69 giggity ... I'll leave the thread

Comment