Shaq is Back Live! twitch.tv/shaqcarl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaq is Back Live! twitch.tv/shaqcarl

Join me as a new chapter in Saltiness begins! I will be doing a game give away towards the end of my stream!

Hint* CjBallerPG Stickers..... Pshhh yeah right..

Shaq is Back!
    https://www.twitch.tv/shaqcarl

Tbh your stream wasn't bad. I always imagined you would be like 1 of these other losers who do nothing but complain with awfully thought out insults and retorts. But that was not the case, you disguise yourself as a troll and a salty angry person but you do use your brain which is a good thing. While I did agree with you that hacks should never be used and that pce didn't need to hack to expose SMF in the finals, I believe you are taking the never forgive them scene a bit too far. You were saying that because they hacked once and were exposed for it that they can never be trusted again because they can low key hack. The problem with saying that is those who haven't been exposed could be doing the exact same thing. So basically everyone is subject to suspicion until the devs increase their protection. Obviously all the insults you throw at people are not taken too seriously by me at least and I found them kind of funny. Anyway my main point to summarize is, I'm not defending their actions but shutting people out who were old friends is just not a good thing. I haven't been here long but if you veterans don't get along and remain angry at each other for forgivable actions as well as insulting new players, that makes a bad example for this community and people will not want to stay and try this game. Good luck on your next stream.

Comment

Working...
    X