I felt a region Discrimination From Libra and [MOD]Valioa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I felt a region Discrimination From Libra and [MOD]Valioa

pretty simple story. first of all, i think the [Mod]Valioa, which is a officer of GK, is doing stream on https://www.twitch.tv/valioa

when i join the room. Libra ask me a question: "East or West".

When i just typed:"in china", i got kicked immediately

i wanna know what is that kicking mean?

i was going to type: In china, people don't really ask where u from. does it matter where i am from? or it makes difference either im from East or West or China? he prejudges people by where they from? i don't mind if he kicked me without asking anything, i can consider he is waiting for friend and he is just a rude guy. but with his question and the answer i made, i felt a serious region discrimination from them. either he discriminated that im from china or he discriminate the people who is from East with a higher ping.

what do u think GK.

Thank you!!!

He kicked you because your ping is high on NA server.

Comment

It’s Not discrimination guy just wants to have a smoot game that isn’t laggy

Comment

i live in East Coast NA, my ping is about 80. i dont feel laggy and if 80 ping is a lag then WHY GK make west server and open to whole america playable. if 80 ping makes game difference, why GK cant make it fair? east player didnt pay any cheaper than west and we cant enjoy the same just because we from east? and east people cant play with west and region is the reason we got kicked?

Comment

Originally posted by chen7421522 View Post
          pretty simple story. first of all, i think the [Mod]Valioa, which is a officer of GK, is doing stream on https://www.twitch.tv/valioa

when i join the room. Libra ask me a question: "East or West".

When i just typed:"in china", i got kicked immediately

i wanna know what is that kicking mean?

i was going to type: In china, people don't really ask where u from. does it matter where i am from? or it makes difference either im from East or West or China? he prejudges people by where they from? i don't mind if he kicked me without asking anything, i can consider he is waiting for friend and he is just a rude guy. but with his question and the answer i made, i felt a serious region discrimination from them. either he discriminated that im from china or he discriminate the people who is from East with a higher ping.

what do u think GK.

Thank you!!!
          Well, Libra is a str8 pussy. He goes by the name of Libra, Lan, and Leon. He is a str8 metro sexual pussy who weighs 145 lbs and says hes a gun owner. He is not threat other than giving you SARS and eating your dog. Val is an uncle tom ass nigga who is the darkest fucking white-Asian dude. He likes getting cat fished and prefers dating online e-GF who are males rather than getting a fucking job and is utterly useless as a mod. Heck, he supports and endorses hackers. (lex and the pce fuc bois) fk them to hell

Comment

i live in East Coast NA, my ping is about 80. i dont feel laggy and if 80 ping is a lag then WHY GK make west server and open to whole america playable. if 80 ping makes game difference, why GK cant make it fair? east player didnt pay any cheaper than west and we cant enjoy the same just because we from east? and east people cant play with west and region is the reason we got kicked?
            why would you say China tho? lol should've said east. No one the blame but your self

Comment

Libra is a bigger faggot than khipsyter and libra is Chinese too so why tf he actin, and u should avoid that bitch libra , he is a fucking hacker and he looks gay on his discord picture

Comment

Originally posted by shaqoneal View Post

well, libra is a str8 pussy. He goes by the name of libra, lan, and leon. He is a str8 metro sexual pussy who weighs 145 lbs and says hes a gun owner. He is not threat other than giving you sars and eating your dog. Val is an uncle tom ass nigga who is the darkest fucking white-asian dude. He likes getting cat fished and prefers dating online e-gf who are males rather than getting a fucking job and is utterly useless as a mod. Heck, he supports and endorses hackers. (lex and the pce fuc bois) fk them to hell
                hahahaahahahha shaq the goat

Comment

Uh....... I wasn't the one who kicked you, I don't kick people like that. I would just tell you to leave because a friend of mine is coming. SO don't put me in the same boat as Libra.

PS: I love asians lol.
                  Last edited by Valioa; 08-20-2017, 03:58 AM.

Comment

"i felt a serious region discrimination from them."... nobody gives a fk what u feel online pussy.

Comment

Bro I got replaced by 2 west of even tho I stayed loyal to him for 3 years

Comment

You guys are way too personal when attacking each other. Although it's pretty funny. To the original post, you can be kicked for anything. Just because you were asked that question before you were kicked does not make that the reason you were kicked. Even if it were, there is literally nothing you can do about it unless you had some screenshot of racial discrimination with typing on the picture.

Comment

Lmao I'm dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra View Post
                            Lmao I'm dead.
                            well well well.. da fuc boi is back. sup fuc boi? u grown any chest hairs lately you ugly ass nikka?

Comment

Working...
                            X