EU Top List [Late-August]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

What? To be honest, every time I log in I get an invite from friends... probably something that never happens to you. Please keep spamming away that trash talk that you can never and will never be able to back up.
    you suck at this game tho, you and your friend sluty just spam the fadeaway bug. get a life. You suck at this game. Seems like you spend about 10+ hours here on the forums, do you have a gf? do you have a job? at least get better at this game. I saw that you are a diamond member. You are a P2L player bro "Pay to lose" Stop wasting your time and money and get a life

Comment

Originally posted by DIS0WNED View Post

you suck at this game tho, you and your friend sluty just spam the fadeaway bug. get a life. You suck at this game. Seems like you spend about 10+ hours here on the forums, do you have a gf? do you have a job? at least get better at this game. I saw that you are a diamond member. You are a P2L player bro "Pay to lose" Stop wasting your time and money and get a life
      Do I have a gf? Yes, probably been with more girls than years you've been alive (this is not something I'm proud of). Do I have a job? Yes, as I have said before the 5-6 remaining hours of my work day goes to calling out retards such a yourself. You saw that I am a diamond player and even when I play with randoms you still lose and are mad as hell. Just because the answers to your own questions for yourself are a resounding no, don't take your anger out on me kid. Is the reason your name disowned because you know that's your parents life long dream?
      Last edited by Kukiko; 08-23-2017, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Do I have a gf? Yes, probably been with more girls than years you've been alive (this is not something I'm proud of). Do I have a job? Yes, as I have said before the 5-6 remaining hours of my work day goes to calling out retards such a yourself. You saw that I am a diamond player and even when I play with randoms you still lose and are mad as hell. Just because the answers to your own questions for yourself are a resounding no, don't take your anger out on me kid. Is the reason your name disowned because you know that's your parents life long dream?
        you spend way too much time on the forums.. Literally, all I see is your posts.. not just in the mornings, but the mid day and evenings. Get off the forums for a bit, grab some sun, drink a beer, enjoy life.
        Last edited by ShaqOneal; 08-23-2017, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Censored View Post

Your lists are without any meaning if you are anonymous.
          Seriously...
          Who the hell are you ingame?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post
            take joytoy off the list before I find out who u are and buss yo ass
            isnt it obvious who creates the lists if Joytoy is in every single one of them ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chok View Post

isnt it obvious who creates the lists if Joytoy is in every single one of them ?
              This is the second time I've been on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Joytoy View Post

This is the second time I've been on the list.
                i've checked pretty much everyone on the list and it's all based on winrate Except for you, you're not even on the winrate list which means u havent even played that much YET u still make the list

Comment

Originally posted by Chok View Post

i've checked pretty much everyone on the list and it's all based on winrate Except for you, you're not even on the winrate list which means u havent even played that much YET u still make the list
                  Good on me then! But as I've said. If I had made the list, Rhual wouldn't be on it. And Shadowmonkey would be on the PG list.

I'm very subjective.

Comment

Originally posted by Joytoy View Post

Good on me then! But as I've said. If I had made the list, Rhual wouldn't be on it. And Shadowmonkey would be on the PG list.

I'm very subjective.
                    Man, you are trash. Isn't it suspicious that you are on that lists?!

Comment

who the fook is "Joytoy" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Censored View Post

Man, you are trash. Isn't it suspicious that you are on that lists?!
                        I dont even know who you are, yet you keep voicing your opinion on me. I can't really take your trash-talking seriously seeing as nobody has any idea of who you are.

Comment

Working...
                        X