Mini-Tournaments @GMs @GK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini-Tournaments @GMs @GK

What's the situation with mini-tournaments? I heard that they're non-existent now?

​​​​​Would you consider making them a monthly thing. Mini tournaments, along with actual tournaments, will really only benefit the game; making new players want to get better and join competitive scene, giving older/top players motivation to continue play, and making the game more fun in general. In addition, we all know that Gamekiss' budget for advertising is a grand total of $0, tournament videos (via twitch and youtube) generate the most interest in this game, other than 'word of mouth'. There are a number of players who have been consistently streaming tournament games, and those videos get a lot of views in comparison to other fs2 videos.

The only 'drawback' is that it would take time and effort to run the whole thing, which I'm sure you GMs wouldn't mind 😁

Gracias amigos,
    Fosu (EU)

Agreed. The tournaments make this game more competitive and interesting. I believe this must be a priority for devs and gms at this moment. +++

Comment

Originally posted by Beslic View Post
      Agreed. The tournaments make this game more competitive and interesting. I believe this must be a priority for devs and gms at this moment. +++
      Yep definitely a priority, along with fixing some of the more obvious bugs in the game

Comment

Sounds good

Comment

cuz im 2-0 in it

Comment

Can't let Milks own all the rings.

Comment

Working...
            X